Author Topic: Snoop Dogg European Ego Trippin Tour September 2008  (Read 383 times)

~Lucien~

Snoop Dogg European Ego Trippin Tour September 2008
« on: September 01, 2008, 09:19:14 AM »
Who's going to see Snoopy this month in Europe?
He's touring with Daz, Kurupt, Soopafly & Battlecat if I'm right.
I was on YouTube the other day and watched some live footage from the Estonia show...
I could see Daz & Kurupt and I think Soopafly on stage so that's a nice little extra to the show.

MediumL

Re: Snoop Dogg European Ego Trippin Tour September 2008
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 11:02:34 AM »
no dates in the UK, dunno if hes still banned or something. Tbh i didnt like Ego Trippin so i'll wait until he tours off a dope album and then at least we'll only get one or two Ego Trippin joints.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Mietek23

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 11:47:05 AM »
He started this tour in my country [Poland] on August 27 in Warsaw - I was there and I'll say the whole show was BANGIN'!!! Being a die-hard Death Row/West Coast fan it was amazing to see Snoop live ;D! I stand about 5-6 meters from Daz, he was there with Kurupt - The show was INSANE, Snoop was performing for about 2 hours and he did almost all songs from Doggystyle and a lot of his Death Row material and less his current 'hits' but he did 'drop it like it's hot', 'sexual eruption' and all that shit...

Personally I was BLOWN AWAY when he performed his verse from Deep Cover - it was a TIMELESS moment for me ;D!

Overall the show was really great - I can't wait when Snoop will come back next time and I hope he will bring Western Union and Warzone with him and make Dogg Pound perform some shit too ;D!

Here are some of the videos from the show - check it out y'all 8)!

« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 11:48:56 AM by YoungThug23 »

~Lucien~

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2008, 12:04:02 PM »
He started this tour in my country [Poland] on August 27 in Warsaw - I was there and I'll say the whole show was BANGIN'!!! Being a die-hard Death Row/West Coast fan it was amazing to see Snoop live ;D! I stand about 5-6 meters from Daz, he was there with Kurupt - The show was INSANE, Snoop was performing for about 2 hours and he did almost all songs from Doggystyle and a lot of his Death Row material and less his current 'hits' but he did 'drop it like it's hot', 'sexual eruption' and all that shit...

Personally I was BLOWN AWAY when he performed his verse from Deep Cover - it was a TIMELESS moment for me ;D!

Overall the show was really great - I can't wait when Snoop will come back next time and I hope he will bring Western Union and Warzone with him and make Dogg Pound perform some shit too ;D!

Here are some of the videos from the show - check it out y'all 8)!

That's a nice intro!

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2008, 12:09:24 PM »
I got my tickets for 9.9.2008 show in Zagreb, went to the press conference about that event, promotors said that hes coming with Battlecat, DPG, Soopa...we will see if thats true.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2008, 01:10:36 PM »
I got my tickets for 9.9.2008 show in Zagreb, went to the press conference about that event, promotors said that hes coming with Battlecat, DPG, Soopa...we will see if thats true.

see ya in Zagreb!

So DPG just doin background vocals?? no verses??

Cios

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2008, 01:36:16 PM »
Might go to Amsterdam.. not sure yet.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2008, 01:36:46 PM »

see ya in Zagreb!

So DPG just doin background vocals?? no verses??

Hope they will preform some of their collabos so we can see more than just supportin vocals from DPG.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2008, 05:01:49 PM »
fuck snoop and his wack ass tour !!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Elano

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2008, 10:45:37 PM »
lol

meecca

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2008, 06:27:15 AM »
I saw them @ Helsinki,Finland on the 28th day of August. Snoop performed 1-2 tracks from most of his cds and almost all the songs on Doggystyle. He also did Jump Around, 2 of Americas most wanted, Nothing but a G thang, Deep Cover. Kurupt did We Can Freak It and What Would You Do with Daz. They also did some verses on Snoops songs. It was great to see Snoop with Snoopadelics and Daz & Kurupt!
And do a driveby, fuck that, I walk by and I spray shit
then carve my name in your pavement

~Lucien~

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2008, 07:08:53 AM »
I saw them @ Helsinki,Finland on the 28th day of August. Snoop performed 1-2 tracks from most of his cds and almost all the songs on Doggystyle. He also did Jump Around, 2 of Americas most wanted, Nothing but a G thang, Deep Cover. Kurupt did We Can Freak It and What Would You Do with Daz. They also did some verses on Snoops songs. It was great to see Snoop with Snoopadelics and Daz & Kurupt!

That sounds nice!