Author Topic: Sarah Palin's daughter knocked up  (Read 933 times)

herpes

Sarah Palin's daughter knocked up
« on: September 01, 2008, 10:09:04 AM »
I guess the rethuglicans are going to have to drop that family values and morals bull shit they push so hard

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26496189

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: Sarah Palin's daughter knocked up
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 01:49:02 PM »
her  name is bristol?!?! shes sexy as well as her mom

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 03:21:27 PM »
I guess the rethuglicans are going to have to drop that family values and morals bull shit they push so hard

So because her daughter is pregnant, that now means that family values and morals are not important?

Old Man

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2008, 03:41:04 PM »

So because her daughter is pregnant, that now means that family values and morals are not important?

Sex before marriage is a sin you ignorant sonuvabitch.  I waited until I was married to have my way with my first 14 year old you.  That joke of a war hero McCain choosing a god damned heathen whore that encourages under aged and consensual premarital intercouse to be his VP you needled dicked sonuvawhore.  Thats not what I want running this country.  Where is Ike Eisenhower when we need him.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 03:42:44 PM by Old Man »

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2008, 04:06:00 PM »

Sex before marriage is a sin you ignorant sonuvabitch.  I waited until I was married to have my way with my first 14 year old you.  That joke of a war hero McCain choosing a god damned heathen whore that encourages under aged and consensual premarital intercouse to be his VP you needled dicked sonuvawhore.  Thats not what I want running this country.  Where is Ike Eisenhower when we need him.

LMAO!

The Skipper is in the house. Where's ya boy Gilligan?

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2008, 04:25:54 PM »

It's hypocritical. When a person runs on certain social views, like anti-abortion, no sex before marriage, and other "moral" right wing views, and lets her daughter sleep with whoever she wants at 17, proves she's just another talking head. Like John Edwards, he walked around saying how cheating was so wrong, yet he did it to his own wife. These people with their stupid social views need to stop lying to everyone.

J Bananas

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2008, 04:29:40 PM »
put that little slut on the maury show.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2008, 04:34:29 PM »

shit well why not........... you people been doing that to Blacks for the longest....................

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2008, 04:42:44 PM »

It's hypocritical. When a person runs on certain social views, like anti-abortion, no sex before marriage, and other "moral" right wing views, and lets her daughter sleep with whoever she wants at 17, proves she's just another talking head. Like John Edwards, he walked around saying how cheating was so wrong, yet he did it to his own wife. These people with their stupid social views need to stop lying to everyone.

Governor Palin is not a hypocrite. I highly doubt she told her daughter to go out and get pregnant. But it happened. We all make mistakes, no one is perfect. That doesn't make her message of morals and family values any less important. People will always mess up, but we should still strive towards living moral lives.

I actually admire Palina great deal. She is a pro life politician who backs up her stance in her personal life. She got pregnant at 44 years old with a Down Sydrome baby. Most women probably would have aborted the baby. But not Palin because she truly believes in the sanctity of human life. And now that her daughter is pregnant too, they are once again choosing life over abortion. God bless them.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2008, 04:44:51 PM »

Governor Palin is not a hypocrite. I highly doubt she told her daughter to go out and get pregnant. But it happened. We all make mistakes, no one is perfect. That doesn't make her message of morals and family values any less important. People will always mess up, but we should still strive towards living moral lives.

I actually admire Palina great deal. She is a pro life politician who backs up her stance in her personal life. She got pregnant at 44 years old with a Down Sydrome baby. Most women probably would have aborted the baby. But not Palin because she truly believes in the sanctity of human life. And now that her daughter is pregnant too, they are once again choosing life over abortion. God bless them.
........................... now for translation: bullshit

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2008, 05:41:52 PM »

Theirs a big difference between religious morals and morals in general. I don't think it's that admirable for a 14 year old to have a kid, and not have an abortion. Life over abortion? I hate these morons. The world is fucking over populated and people should just still have as many babies as possible! Pro-life makes no sense. These aren't even important issues. Isn't it more admirable to keep your personal life, personal, and not promote pro-life to people who shouldn't be having children?

Not to mention the fact this women believes in Creationism. How stupid can a person get? Why are people saying all these great things about a person they just knew existed 3 days ago? She's not qualified to be President, simple as that. She's some idiot conservative religious nut case, just like Bush, and that's why republicans love her.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2008, 09:38:00 PM »
this was leaked during the hurricane for a reason, you know that this will get buried in the news. but it's all good, we find out more on this chick with every day. so by next monday her selection will be seen as a huge mistake.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2008, 05:47:25 AM »
^don't think so nigga, people who LOVED the idea of having a woman running shit might vote for her even if her views aren't exactly the ones of hilary. also, one of the biggest disadvantages mccain has is his lack of charisma compared to obama; well, that woman is hot for vp standards, so yeah, it's gon help more than just another senile grey-haired nigga, so yeah, good choice. who cares about competence? certainly not the majority of the voters.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Quadruple OG

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2008, 05:56:46 AM »
her  name is bristol?!?! shes sexy as well as her mom

All her kids have weird names. She's named her 5 kids Willow, Trig, Piper, Track, and Bristol.

The GOP has always been hypocritical when it comes to family values. When Clinton was being impeached, Larry Flynt of Hustler offered $1 million to every girl that had an affair with a Republican politician. That led to someone high up, maybe speaker of the house, resigning. He did it again last year too.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2008, 06:00:40 AM »
^LOL damn that's tight, love it cause he showed how easy it is for rich folks to control the government. most of them just do it low key. feel me?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin