Author Topic: Sarah Palin's daughter knocked up  (Read 932 times)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sarah Palin's daughter knocked up
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2008, 03:45:19 AM »
Amen my brother. Sarah Palin has got the liberals scared right now and they don't know what to do. All they can do is resort to smears against her family. It is really quite pathetic.

Sarah Palin: don't test her gangsta!!!!!

Have you seen Obama or any other campaign member say anything negative about Palin's family? Everytime someone asks a question like, "Name one decision she made with relation to the Alaskan National Guard." And what does the McCain campaign say? Nothing. McCain is an experience candidate, yet he chooses someone with no experience, or knowledge of anything to do with the nation. Their not even allowed to ask Palin about any issues, because McCain won't let her go on live TV until the debate! What does that tell you?

You are absolutely right! Sarah Palin has no experience whatsoever. Kinda like that one guy from Chicago running for president. :)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2008, 09:37:50 AM »

You are absolutely right! Sarah Palin has no experience whatsoever. Kinda like that one guy from Chicago running for president. :)

Ether.

At least Sarah is only the #2 on the ticket. And at least she has executive experience unlike Mr. Community Organizer.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2008, 01:59:31 PM »

Ether.

At least Sarah is only the #2 on the ticket. And at least she has executive experience unlike Mr. Community Organizer.

You know, technically McCain has no Executive experience either. So always talk about judgment, do you actually think picking Biden was poor judgment, and Palin as good judgment? Experience is not that important. Look at Bush and Cheney! Boat loads of experience. And look what happened.

You fools, you uneducated fools, need to understand that the issues are more important. McCain is another Bush, it's a simple fact. McCain has been a part of the broken Washington system for 30 years. Bush's policies don't work. McCain's policies are nearly identical. So explain to me how McCain will do a better job then Bush.

You kids throw out stupid statements, without any facts. No logic involved. Especially Real American, he's just repeats talking points off the McCain campaign website. He can't even form a thought of his own.

ou are absolutely right! Sarah Palin has no experience whatsoever. Kinda like that one guy from Chicago running for president.

Obviously you don't get the point. When McCain says experience is important in being President, and the VP should be ready to be President, and picks someone with very little experience, it removes his arguement that Obama isn't ready to be President. Obama has the same kind of experience McCain has. Palin is a 2 year Governor of Alaska, not exactly the most relevant state. It's hypocritical of McCain.

No Experience, some experience. What does it say about Palin when she says "Victims of rape shouldn't be allowed to get abortions." Or "Creationism should be taught along side Evolution in Science class." You know what the sounds like to people in the rest of the world? Damn those Americans are fucking stupid. And apparently if you support Palin, you are pretty stupid.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 02:03:41 PM by The King of Mitt Romney's Fan Club »

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2008, 02:50:09 PM »
You are absolutely right! Sarah Palin has no experience whatsoever. Kinda like that one guy from Chicago running for president.

Obviously you don't get the point. When McCain says experience is important in being President, and the VP should be ready to be President, and picks someone with very little experience, it removes his arguement that Obama isn't ready to be President. Obama has the same kind of experience McCain has. Palin is a 2 year Governor of Alaska, not exactly the most relevant state. It's hypocritical of McCain.

No Experience, some experience. What does it say about Palin when she says "Victims of rape shouldn't be allowed to get abortions." Or "Creationism should be taught along side Evolution in Science class." You know what the sounds like to people in the rest of the world? Damn those Americans are fucking stupid. And apparently if you support Palin, you are pretty stupid.

You have no fuckin' clue who I support. Sometimes I like to make a point simply to start a discussion, whether I agree with that point or not. And I could give two shits what the rest of the world thinks of America. Most countries will hate America regardless who we elect.

Dubbz

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2008, 03:02:12 PM »
Why make a point if you don't agree with it?

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2008, 07:05:18 PM »
^ cause not everything is black and white

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2008, 07:26:37 PM »
You know what the sounds like to people in the rest of the world? Damn those Americans are fucking stupid. And apparently if you support Palin, you are pretty stupid.

if you'd know. I dont know one person who believe in creationism. Darwin's theory is generaly accepted by every one it's in the school program. Even the most conservative guy you could find will tell you that.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 07:29:42 PM by Waassup Bitch »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2008, 11:07:11 PM »
I just find it funny that McCain was blabbering about experience for so long, and he turns around and comes up with Palin on his ticket.  That's just fucking funny, you can't write this type of stuff.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2008, 11:22:30 PM »
Why make a point if you don't agree with it?

^ cause not everything is black and white

Exactly.

I believe this country is ready for a black president, and I believe Obama is the perfect candidate to fill that role. He is smart, charismatic, but he shouldn't be considered for president simply for making speeches. He has very little in the way of Washington experience, only being a junior senator for 5 months, and no executive experience where direct action is taken by cities or states. And he leans far left in his political views. Biden was an intelligent choice for #2 as he covers for some of the inexperience by Obama, but he too leans far left.

McCain has been steadfast in his political views, but he's old as hell, too old really, and he doesn't inspire me with his speeches. However, he is one of the coolest seniors I know in a candid, non-political aspect, more or less someone who I could sit down and have a beer with. He has a very noteworthy and honorable past. Then he added a woman, another first for America, for his running mate who knows how to speak to people, yet has little in the way of experience herself and leans far right.

To be truly honest, no matter what side of the fence you are on, really it's a choice between the lesser of two evils. During the RNC here in St. Paul, one radio broadcaster hit it right on the head, Republicans are nothing but wolves, and Democrats are wolves in sheep's clothing. The cause wasn't helped when tons of idiots from all over the nation were inciting riots 20 miles from my house ruining it for those who were legally protesting. The political process is a total joke in this country. The media turned it into the Super Bowl except it lasts for 6 months and the commercials suck. I only vote because it is my right as an American.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 11:24:06 PM by Low Key »

Priest

• 'G'
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2008, 05:26:14 AM »
All i gotta say is bring that sarah palin and her daughter to the hood and get to stretching them out and get their minds right

dexter

« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2008, 08:00:58 AM »
true

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2008, 08:20:01 AM »
I'd hit it!

Priest

• 'G'
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2008, 11:22:55 AM »
White america would lose their minds if sarah and her daughter got worked out and knocked up by some gorillas from the hood,i would pay to see that happen