Author Topic: It's people like Glasses Malone why the westcoast will never blow up again  (Read 1402 times)

Glasses M

• 'G'
Re: It's people like Glasses Malone why the westcoast will never blow up again
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2008, 08:17:50 PM »
laughing straight to the bankkk with this!!!!!! 8)

haaaaa, haaaaa, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ha, haaa, haaa, haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

We what them old niggas aint, never was, and wish they could be!!!!!

WE ARE THE WEST!!!!

......prooof...LMAO

In Case U missed it.... lol

West Coast smashing in Houston from another camera!!!!

Sept. 20, 2008 Glasses Malone.................."Fuck Glasses Malone"

Oct. 7 & 21, 2008 Glasses Malone Presents ..............."Monster's InK'

Nov 18, 2008 Glasses Malone.........................Beach Cruiser

"THESE OLD NIGGAS HATE, CUZ THEY AINT GETTIN NO CASH
WELL FUCC THEM OLD NIGGAS, I AINT KISSIN NO ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You must be one of them old niggas in question!!!! New West baby!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 08:21:41 PM by Glasses M »

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2008, 08:20:23 PM »

Good look on these dates, Malone. Hope they all stick. I've been waiting for a New West artist to release an album, so good luck with that. ;)

Glasses M

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2008, 08:36:58 PM »
Also

No REAL LONG BEACH nigga would have DJ Quik as an Icon!!! LOL ;D

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2008, 09:13:40 PM »
Also

No REAL LONG BEACH nigga would have DJ Quik as an Icon!!! LOL ;D

EXCUSE CUZZ HE FROM POLAND...

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2008, 09:39:05 PM »
G Malone knows what it's going to take to make major money off of music and for the people who really listens to Malone's music we know the nigga goes hard on the mic so u can't just criticize the man for creatin' a single that'll help his sells. Sit back and watch what this single will do for him vs Certified feat. Akon. Dude has a grip of westcoast bangers that's what he makes naturally but when he drop one single that'll draw a different audience then he's a bad look for the west. The west can't keep talkin about the same simple shit that we're expected to rap about especially if you're a lyrical beast. Propz to G Malone! If all u want to hear are songs about impalas, khakis, 40 oz's and gang bangin then keep bumpin Game because every new album is that same shit.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2008, 10:08:58 PM »
G Malone knows what it's going to take to make major money off of music and for the people who really listens to Malone's music we know the nigga goes hard on the mic so u can't just criticize the man for creatin' a single that'll help his sells. Sit back and watch what this single will do for him vs Certified feat. Akon. Dude has a grip of westcoast bangers that's what he makes naturally but when he drop one single that'll draw a different audience then he's a bad look for the west. The west can't keep talkin about the same simple shit that we're expected to rap about especially if you're a lyrical beast. Propz to G Malone! If all u want to hear are songs about impalas, khakis, 40 oz's and gang bangin then keep bumpin Game because every new album is that same shit.

Bitch just shut your lil ho ass up already. Ain't no one talking about Game except your hating ass.

And if you wanna hear a retard rap listen to Spider. He sucks major balls.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2008, 10:22:08 PM »

Bitch just shut your lil ho ass up already. Ain't no one talking about Game except your hating ass.

I knew one of you groupies would catch feelings cause I mentioned yo little boyfriend and notice how u couldn't even correct me lol. That's some real shit tho Game is a walkin stereotype and is a true disgrace to the west so instead of tryin to talk shit about Malone or anybody else for that matter check the mufucka you glorify so much u ho ass nigga and while ur at it you might wanna check that bitch in you.

Lunatic

« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2008, 10:25:12 PM »
laughing straight to the bankkk with this!!!!!! 8)

haaaaa, haaaaa, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ha, haaa, haaa, haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

We what them old niggas aint, never was, and wish they could be!!!!!

WE ARE THE WEST!!!!

......prooof...LMAO

In Case U missed it.... lol

West Coast smashing in Houston from another camera!!!!

"THESE OLD NIGGAS HATE, CUZ THEY AINT GETTIN NO CASH
WELL FUCC THEM OLD NIGGAS, I AINT KISSIN NO ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You must be one of them old niggas in question!!!! New West baby!!!!!!!

i see u malone, u doin it super big for the west playa

this ya homie lunatic of raptalk we chopped it up for an interview a few weeks ago

keep doin ya thang G and i'll hit chu' on ya sidekick when the album drops for another feature on raptalk ;D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2008, 10:29:58 PM »

I knew one of you groupies would catch feelings cause I mentioned yo little boyfriend and notice how u couldn't even correct me lol. That's some real shit tho Game is a walkin stereotype and is a true disgrace to the west so instead of tryin to talk shit about Malone or anybody else for that matter check the mufucka you glorify so much u ho ass nigga and while ur at it you might wanna check that bitch in you.

You just a hating lil hoodrat wannabe gangster bitch.

Ain't no sense trying to reason with your retarded ass. You think Spider is a good rapper and that speaks volumes enough. Dat nigga got that Corky flow.

Plus your the spitting image of Mr. Ed.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2008, 10:39:22 PM »

Ain't no sense trying to reason with your retarded ass. You think Spider is a good rapper and that speaks volumes enough. Dat nigga got that Corky flow.

lmao when did I ever claim to be a gangsta?? I don't even talk that gangsta shit I just don't speak like an everyday female. Hoodrat?? Im seldomly seen around the hood. U never tried to reason with me cause u could've corrected me long time ago but u never did and can't. I look like Mr. Ed well men and women must think Mr. Ed is fine as hell I cause get compliments and holla'd at all day. Anyways fuck what chu goin through Glasses Malone reps the west and is the west so those other fools ya'll idolize need to get like him, bitch boy.

AOD187um

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2008, 10:46:49 PM »

I somewhat agree. Seems to everyone fukin with down south production. I mean I bump hella shit from down south. But if you from LA you need to spit on some west coast shit. Used to you could put on some music and tell where they were from just the sound of it. Ain't like that anymore. . .

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2008, 10:47:14 PM »
this joint is ok, bringing back a gfunk inspired album will get this dude double wood

if you wanna sell then you gotta make your single appeal to the masses

then this album will go double toilet rolls.  Nigga going to flop regardless cause he's boring

u took that "Haterz" track too personally, homie

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2008, 10:49:34 PM »

lmao when did I ever claim to be a gangsta?? I don't even talk that gangsta shit I just don't speak like an everyday female. Hoodrat?? Im seldomly seen around the hood. U never tried to reason with me cause u could've corrected me long time ago but u never did and can't. I look like Mr. Ed well men and women must think Mr. Ed is fine as hell I cause get compliments and holla'd at all day. Anyways fuck what chu goin through Glasses Malone reps the west and is the west so those other fools ya'll idolize need to get like him, bitch boy.

Just cuz dese lame niggaz wanna stick their dick in your nasty pussy don't mean your fine dummy. LMFAO!!!!

On top of Mr. Ed you look like Urkel on a bad day. lol

spliff239

• 'G'
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2008, 10:58:16 PM »
It' not ppl like glasses holding the west back its ppl like u who dont get behind the dudes that are doing it the biggest in the west. If you don't like his music thats coo don't pay him any mind, but don't go out of your way to down talk the closest thing we got to getting back. 

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2008, 11:08:54 PM »
instead of tearing down, we should be building up....
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ