Author Topic: It's people like Glasses Malone why the westcoast will never blow up again  (Read 1406 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: It's people like Glasses Malone why the westcoast will never blow up again
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2008, 11:11:20 PM »
G Malone knows what it's going to take to make major money off of music and for the people who really listens to Malone's music we know the nigga goes hard on the mic so u can't just criticize the man for creatin' a single that'll help his sells. Sit back and watch what this single will do for him vs Certified feat. Akon. Dude has a grip of westcoast bangers that's what he makes naturally but when he drop one single that'll draw a different audience then he's a bad look for the west. The west can't keep talkin about the same simple shit that we're expected to rap about especially if you're a lyrical beast. Propz to G Malone! If all u want to hear are songs about impalas, khakis, 40 oz's and gang bangin then keep bumpin Game because every new album is that same shit.

Bitch just shut your lil ho ass up already. Ain't no one talking about Game except your hating ass.

And if you wanna hear a retard rap listen to Spider. He sucks major balls.

I knew one of you groupies would catch feelings cause I mentioned yo little boyfriend and notice how u couldn't even correct me lol. That's some real shit tho Game is a walkin stereotype and is a true disgrace to the west so instead of tryin to talk shit about Malone or anybody else for that matter check the mufucka you glorify so much u ho ass nigga and while ur at it you might wanna check that bitch in you.

You just a hating lil hoodrat wannabe gangster bitch.

Ain't no sense trying to reason with your retarded ass. You think Spider is a good rapper and that speaks volumes enough. Dat nigga got that Corky flow.

Plus your the spitting image of Mr. Ed.

lmao when did I ever claim to be a gangsta?? I don't even talk that gangsta shit I just don't speak like an everyday female. Hoodrat?? Im seldomly seen around the hood. U never tried to reason with me cause u could've corrected me long time ago but u never did and can't. I look like Mr. Ed well men and women must think Mr. Ed is fine as hell I cause get compliments and holla'd at all day. Anyways fuck what chu goin through Glasses Malone reps the west and is the west so those other fools ya'll idolize need to get like him, bitch boy.

Just cuz dese lame niggaz wanna stick their dick in your nasty pussy don't mean your fine dummy. LMFAO!!!!

On top of Mr. Ed you look like Urkel on a bad day. lol

I didn't say shit about nobody fuckin me. There's a difference between a simple compliment and flirtin to fuck but your comebacks are corney it's only funny when it's true therefore you've failed to entertain me so I'll let you get the last word. By the way, what part of Los Angeles do u live in? West LA lol I stay gettin the best of you and Im not even serious
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2008, 11:17:23 PM »
G Malone knows what it's going to take to make major money off of music and for the people who really listens to Malone's music we know the nigga goes hard on the mic so u can't just criticize the man for creatin' a single that'll help his sells. Sit back and watch what this single will do for him vs Certified feat. Akon. Dude has a grip of westcoast bangers that's what he makes naturally but when he drop one single that'll draw a different audience then he's a bad look for the west. The west can't keep talkin about the same simple shit that we're expected to rap about especially if you're a lyrical beast. Propz to G Malone! If all u want to hear are songs about impalas, khakis, 40 oz's and gang bangin then keep bumpin Game because every new album is that same shit.

Bitch just shut your lil ho ass up already. Ain't no one talking about Game except your hating ass.

And if you wanna hear a retard rap listen to Spider. He sucks major balls.

I knew one of you groupies would catch feelings cause I mentioned yo little boyfriend and notice how u couldn't even correct me lol. That's some real shit tho Game is a walkin stereotype and is a true disgrace to the west so instead of tryin to talk shit about Malone or anybody else for that matter check the mufucka you glorify so much u ho ass nigga and while ur at it you might wanna check that bitch in you.

You just a hating lil hoodrat wannabe gangster bitch.

Ain't no sense trying to reason with your retarded ass. You think Spider is a good rapper and that speaks volumes enough. Dat nigga got that Corky flow.

Plus your the spitting image of Mr. Ed.

lmao when did I ever claim to be a gangsta?? I don't even talk that gangsta shit I just don't speak like an everyday female. Hoodrat?? Im seldomly seen around the hood. U never tried to reason with me cause u could've corrected me long time ago but u never did and can't. I look like Mr. Ed well men and women must think Mr. Ed is fine as hell I cause get compliments and holla'd at all day. Anyways fuck what chu goin through Glasses Malone reps the west and is the west so those other fools ya'll idolize need to get like him, bitch boy.

Just cuz dese lame niggaz wanna stick their dick in your nasty pussy don't mean your fine dummy. LMFAO!!!!

On top of Mr. Ed you look like Urkel on a bad day. lol

I didn't say shit about nobody fuckin me. There's a difference between a simple compliment and flirtin to fuck but your comebacks are corney it's only funny when it's true therefore you've failed to entertain me so I'll let you get the last word. By the way, what part of Los Angeles do u live in? West LA lol I stay gettin the best of you and Im not even serious

South East Los Angeles biatch .... don't get mad i'm just clowning your ugly ass lol

The Watcher

« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2008, 11:27:57 PM »
just found the mp3 on dubcnn a few hours ago and been listening to it a few times, this track is dope

much better than watching/listening to that video with every 2nd word bleeped out

army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2008, 03:00:05 AM »
I agree about the New West bullshit and how the South blew up by themselves but Glasses can hop on any beat he wants to. Just listen to White Lightnin Stixxs its got mad Westcoast beats.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2008, 03:33:31 AM »
glasses is doin alright.. he doin his thang..

i can say that..only reason being i seen cuzz grow up..
that's cool.... but rappers from the west need to start reppin' y'all right. i know y'all love parliament funkadelic and drive lo lo's and where khaki's and chucks. there's no shame in that. that what made me listen to west coast music cuz y'all were original now it's like atlanta out there(rapwise)

Sterotype, get over that 90's era of the west coast. Them niggaz is wearing evisu,red monkeys,jordans, and everything else we wearing on the east plus the khakis and chucks. Everybody in every other part of the country that raps aint on that shit they was back in 90's but yet some people still stereotype the west as all bout low riders,dickies,and chucks.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

ABN

« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2008, 03:40:26 AM »
Glasses shouldn´t have signed with them to begin with. just look at their track record. they haven´t broken a new artist since 98.

The_Offence

« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2008, 07:43:48 AM »
g malone is dope I DON"T GIVE FUCK ABOUT A WEST COAST SOUND OR STYLE, DO I LIVE ON THE WEST COAST ? NO i just like music that appeals to niggaz no matter where you live only cats checking for that old west coast shit is cats in LA on that old shit and euro niggaz

FUCK THAT OLD RING WEST COAST SHIT, THAT SHIT DIED IN 95

MUCH RESPECT TO G KEEP SMASHING HOMIE AND ILL BE COPPING THE ALBUM

take it from a nigga outside the west , the new west got heat

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2008, 07:52:39 AM »
laughing straight to the bankkk with this!!!!!! 8)

haaaaa, haaaaa, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ha, haaa, haaa, haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

We what them old niggas aint, never was, and wish they could be!!!!!

WE ARE THE WEST!!!!

......prooof...LMAO

In Case U missed it.... lol

West Coast smashing in Houston from another camera!!!!

Sept. 20, 2008 Glasses Malone.................."Fuck Glasses Malone"

Oct. 7 & 21, 2008 Glasses Malone Presents ..............."Monster's InK'

Nov 18, 2008 Glasses Malone.........................Beach Cruiser

"THESE OLD NIGGAS HATE, CUZ THEY AINT GETTIN NO CASH
WELL FUCC THEM OLD NIGGAS, I AINT KISSIN NO ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You must be one of them old niggas in question!!!! New West baby!!!!!!!

you say you laughing straight to the bank?  LMAO @ you thinkg we believe you got money, you exposed ya self with ya low budget ass vid

and you dissing the old niggas saying you are what they aint, you right nigga, yall mixtapes rappers struggling to get any kind of buzz, SMH @ you trying to say anything by posting youtube links as proof

and you better BELIEVE ya album isn't dropping November 18th, you might as well just release that shit on itunes now to save the embarrassment
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2008, 09:59:19 AM »
Glasses shouldn´t have signed with them to begin with. just look at their track record. they haven´t broken a new artist since 98.

Truth. This niggas career is goin nowhere on CashMoney.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Glasses M

• 'G'
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2008, 10:25:27 AM »
Video is added to MTV, BET and now VH-1 starting next week!!

we moving West Coast......

still accepting Haterz for my 2009 campaign!

sign up right here at getoffMalonesdic.com also at tellyabitchtocomeoverhere.net

under the fuck off section! LOL

ABN

« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2008, 10:36:24 AM »
^i´m not hating but there´s literally thousands of artists that´s had a lof of spins on the radio and tv that´s not done so great. Baby himself is an example of that. his latest shit flopped big time and he came off a couple of pretty big singles. and the last pack of artists that Cash Money broke were in 98(Juvenile,Wayne,B.G.,Turk,Big Tymes). but if you do good numbers then great for you.

wcsoldier

« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2008, 11:14:34 AM »
LOL ... LB is active always make thread like this and y'all still biting and getting too sensitive , even the artist himself ..  :laugh:

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2008, 12:16:29 PM »
Video is added to MTV, BET and now VH-1 starting next week!!

your vid getting added starting next week? LAMOAMLAKLAM @ this ninja turtle looking nigga acting like low budget shit actually going to make any countdown

yeah, maybe in 3-4 in the mourning they'll play shit along with the crooked I and spider loc vids
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Glasses M

• 'G'
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2008, 12:35:11 PM »
Sensitive??? LOL

I'm having the time of my life!!!!!

"Poland is Active" sure showed me...lol

Me and Crooked I aint shit!

Guess we outta just jumped in our BENTLEY's and drive off a clifff! LOL

The funny part is 99% of these people aint from the west coast...

Thats why they assume Glasses Malone aint the shitt!!!!

But they cant be from New york, Cuz I'm who they talk about

They cant be from Atlanta... Cuz I'm who they talkin about and on the radio

They cant be from Memphis, Houston, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, or Miami... Cuz I am THAT NIGGA... like mah nigga SPI say

Truth is if u come out to this bitch(California)... or anywhere rap is important not where they make polish sausages..lol

I'm who they talkin about! Compton's Finest knows.... ask any muthafucca from these 10 West Coast states

who that nigga is! Hell ask any of these rappers in they interviews who the streets talkin about!

Its my turn playboi! hands down! I spits with the best of them! GAME, WAYNE, CAMROM, BUN B... They all kno I'm the shit!!!

Your favorite either wanted to sign me or I have a song with them...... Game,Dr.  Dre, Jay Z, Wayne... u name umm

I love the hate honestlyy.... I need something to fuel my drive..... Once Fuck Glasses Malone drops... I'ma shut shit down!!!

quicc question before I roll tho.... do u guys wanna kno why I didnt work with alot of Old West Coast producers?

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2008, 12:44:59 PM »
^So people outside of America can't judge your music??? I was born in Australia & now live in Poland, just let me know, are you dissing Poland???