Author Topic: Official Dubb Union album thread -- It is out today, i have a copy.  (Read 1970 times)

BIGWORM

Re: Official Dubb Union album thread -- It is out today, i have a copy.
« Reply #75 on: September 09, 2008, 02:52:58 PM »
I went today to pick up the new Kardinal Offishall album and was surprised to see the DUBB UNION album on the rack so I copped it also 14.99 retail hears a pic of it and the others I copped today..

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #76 on: September 09, 2008, 04:26:26 PM »
I appreciate all the feedbacc whether good or bad. Im not 1 of those people that says your h8n just becuz u dont like sumin. If it succs 2 u, then it just succs. Hey, what can a nigga do?!?! Thanks anyway for the comments.

As far as the tracc skipping, thats the label on some FUCCIN BULLSHIT BECUZ IF THIS WERE SNOOPS ALBUM THAT SHIT WOULDVE NEVER BEEN RELEASED WIT THAT FUCCIN DEFECT!

Now that ive gotten that out, for those of you that loved the album, I truly appreciate u guys for understanding the movement and the music. You r the reason we do music! I thank U! We worked very hard on this project and feel very comfortable with the finished work. I am truly proud of this album.

And for the h8rs, NO MATTER WHAT WE DO N SALES OR WHATEVER, WE ARE THE ONLY UP AND COMING GROUP/ARTIST WITH A REAL ALBUM OUT N STORES AND PROBABLY WILL B FOR A VERY LONG TIME, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF MY NIGGA GLASSES. SO SUCC A DICC U MARKS AND DEAL WIT THE UNION BECUZ ON SEPTEMBER 2ND, 2008 MY DREAM CAME TRUE. THERES BILLIONS AND BILLIONS OF RAPPERS N THE WORLD AND A VERY FEW EVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY AS FAR AS A PROJECT N STORES. NO NOT A FUCCIN MIXTAPE OR SOME DVD BULLSHIT. A REAL ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO U CAN TAKE ALL YOUR SO-CALLED BEST NEW NIGGA POLLS AND THREADS AND SHIT AND SHOVE'EM BECUZ UNTIL ANYBODY COME OUT WITH A REAL FUCCIN ALBUM, N STORES, U WILL NEVER KNOW WHOS THE BEST @ WHAT. THESE NIGGAS ARE JUST RAPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, im on2 my next thing. Catch Up H8rs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chuuch!

Bad Lucc said it..............................
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 05:43:20 PM by Lucc »

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: September 09, 2008, 06:48:11 PM »
Dope Album......

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #78 on: September 09, 2008, 08:20:34 PM »
Lucc--just curious, was this Dubb Union album just a one time thing and now you are all gonna go your seperate ways, or are you guys together for good and are going to release more albums as a group in the coming years?

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: September 09, 2008, 08:29:05 PM »
Here's a pic of my CD, for the dude that was asking for me to show it.  This is one of my favorite pictures of Soopafly.  It's like he's saying "Bitch I told you to shut the fuck up!  Dammit, you're gonna make me have to slap you and you know it's gonna be all your fault!"

« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 08:30:50 PM by Soopafly DPGC »

BIGWORM

« Reply #80 on: September 09, 2008, 08:49:07 PM »

ON SEPTEMBER 2ND, 2008 MY DREAM CAME TRUE. THERES BILLIONS AND BILLIONS OF RAPPERS N THE WORLD AND A VERY FEW EVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY AS FAR AS A PROJECT N STORES.

^The realest thing I've read on this site. Keep doing what you do bro.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: September 10, 2008, 05:05:22 AM »
As far as the tracc skipping, thats the label on some FUCCIN BULLSHIT BECUZ IF THIS WERE SNOOPS ALBUM THAT SHIT WOULDVE NEVER BEEN RELEASED WIT THAT FUCCIN DEFECT!

Bingo!  Add that to the list of ways Snoop is sabotaging Soopafly's career.  Now even Lucc saw it firsthand.

« Reply #82 on: September 10, 2008, 09:16:46 AM »

Bingo!  Add that to the list of ways Snoop is sabotaging Soopafly's career.  Now even Lucc saw it firsthand.
Props on the pic Soopa. Lol are you sayin Snoop asked the label to do that? That would be funny as fuck if he did that. No hate.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #83 on: September 10, 2008, 10:23:07 AM »
Forreal fucking with it. There's a couple tracks as said before that are aight. 'Turn It Up' to name a few but y'all really did y'all thang on it. We need more that fire! I also saw the homie Young Dre up in the mix of action in the Dubb Union video. A Bad Lucc and Young Dre track would be bumpin loc!

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: September 10, 2008, 10:28:32 AM »
Props on the pic Soopa. Lol are you sayin Snoop asked the label to do that? That would be funny as fuck if he did that. No hate.

Nah, I don't think Snoop did it purposely, but like Lucc said, if it was a Snoop album, it would have been gone over with a fine toothed comb.  I noticed the skip on the very first listen on the CD.  I mean, didn't someone at the label take one good final listen to the CD before it got pressed up to make sure everything was OK?  That is a huge oversight, and the blame eventually traces back to Snoop for not overseeing his operations better.  He probably discovered it after the CDs were all boxed and ready to go, and SNoop said 'forget it, i'm not paying more money to have all these re-pressed".  But if it was his album, he would have done it.

« Reply #85 on: September 10, 2008, 10:49:08 AM »

Nah, I don't think Snoop did it purposely, but like Lucc said, if it was a Snoop album, it would have been gone over with a fine toothed comb.  I noticed the skip on the very first listen on the CD.  I mean, didn't someone at the label take one good final listen to the CD before it got pressed up to make sure everything was OK?  That is a huge oversight, and the blame eventually traces back to Snoop for not overseeing his operations better.  He probably discovered it after the CDs were all boxed and ready to go, and SNoop said 'forget it, i'm not paying more money to have all these re-pressed".  But if it was his album, he would have done it.
Yeah. Fucked up. I would cop it but I cant find that anywhere.

BIGWORM

« Reply #86 on: September 10, 2008, 03:25:17 PM »
Lol finatics sayin snoop tryin to sabotage Soopafly's career. I really dislike Snoop and will never buy another retail album of his again.But come on bro he the only one keepin Soopafly alive and giving him an opportunity to get his name back out here. I think Soopafly is hella underated as a producer and artist and wish him the best...

As far as the cd error that shit is just anoyin because I was vexed when it happened to Spice-1~Dying 2 Ball album when a couple tracks had some shitty ass recordings and the best song on the album "candy" skips a few times(anyone got it without the skip?) but it isn't a good enough reason for not buying a album if you like it. I never even listened to it yet but because the Western Union mixtape they put out for free was fire and they all cool postin on sites that was enough...

Another thing about the error no offence Lucc but you can't compare KOTCH to Geffin/Universal. It's good because they distribute the album all over the world but they ain't got the staff other brand name labels have...

***EDIT*** I'm listening to this right now and its just as good of not better then the mixtape. This thur,fri & sat when I D.J. Imma rock a few of these tracks and see how the crowd accepts it... PUMP IT UP...
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 10:27:19 AM by BIGWORM »

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: September 10, 2008, 06:27:34 PM »
Worm--make sure you spin "I don't like you girl" and "Dippin Thru".  Those are the two best songs right there, perfect for a club setting.  Let me know how it goes....and make sure you tell everyone about Soopafly and how dope he is right before you start playing his tracks.

BIGWORM

« Reply #88 on: September 11, 2008, 10:29:00 AM »
lol I fucked up I wrote overrated instead of underrated but I fixed it.

C-clamp

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #89 on: September 11, 2008, 07:18:44 PM »
was pretty easy to find hear in Toronto......picked it up at hmv for 14.99........album is banging too, has a nice consistent sound from font to bacc

btw i think the "snoop dogg presents" stuff is just to get casual fans to check it.