Author Topic: Toughest NFL Division  (Read 431 times)

Johnny B

Re: Toughest NFL Division
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2008, 09:18:17 PM »
colts, jags, titans, texans = 4 FEARSOME defenses; 2 solid offenses...3 smart coaches

how do the Texans have a Fearsome D? and they all have great offenses when healthy. cept Titans.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 09:20:10 PM by Johnny B »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2008, 09:23:12 PM »
colts, jags, titans, texans = 4 FEARSOME defenses; 2 solid offenses...3 smart coaches

how do the Texans have a Fearsome D? and they all have great offenses when healthy. cept Titans.

mario williams is a beast

i dont want to face that D if i can face the Skins instead
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Johnny B

« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2008, 09:34:20 PM »

hmmm, good argument: Texans D or Redskins D?

I say Skins. with a healthy Jason Taylor, they got the nod.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2008, 09:40:53 PM »

hmmm, good argument: Texans D or Redskins D?

I say Skins. with a healthy Jason Taylor, they got the nod.

its a shame

but since shawn taylor passed their D isn't as intimidating.  taylor, fuck him haha.
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2008, 10:07:22 PM »
I can't wait for the season to start...y'all gonna fear the packers...and titans? PFFFFT!

(or im gonna look like an idiot for posting this...but fuck it, i live and die with the packers)
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2008, 10:13:45 PM »
I can't wait for the season to start...y'all gonna fear the packers...and titans? PFFFFT!

(or im gonna look like an idiot for posting this...but fuck it, i live and die with the packers)

packers...9-7 at best

lotsa talent on D but they caught breaks last year

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2008, 10:19:11 PM »

packers...9-7 at best

lotsa talent on D but they caught breaks last year

which Mike is talking here?

just playin...we'll see.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2008, 10:26:29 PM »
AFC South IMO

DIP DIP SET SET

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2008, 10:31:21 AM »

Skins still have a very strong secondary!!! They actually had a top pass defense, 2 physical corners, id rather face the Texans..

And MJD\Freddy T>>>>>ANY COMBO IN THE NFL

The Best of 3 Worlds

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2008, 01:04:20 PM »
Last season it was the AFC south because (counting all the injuries) Houston was better than Philly. Philly has the potential to be a lot better this year. I guess we'll have to see if The Skins drop below the Texans. Of course this is the NFL. The toughest division can become among the weakest in one season.

Johnny B

« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2008, 01:10:41 PM »

Skins still have a very strong secondary!!! They actually had a top pass defense, 2 physical corners, id rather face the Texans..

yea, when healthy, u got Carlos Rogers, Smoot, Landry, Springs, L. Fletcher, Mcintosh, M. Washingon, A. Carter, J. Taylor. Texans don't even have Dunta Robinson until week 7 at the earliest. besides Ryan, Okoye, and Williams, I don't see anyone intimidating.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2008, 07:49:01 PM »

yea, when healthy, u got Carlos Rogers, Smoot, Landry, Springs, L. Fletcher, Mcintosh, M. Washingon, A. Carter, J. Taylor. Texans don't even have Dunta Robinson until week 7 at the earliest. besides Ryan, Okoye, and Williams, I don't see anyone intimidating.

skins +5 ill take it!!! this is gonna be a close game imo

The Best of 3 Worlds

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2008, 08:28:36 PM »
Last season it was the AFC south because (counting all the injuries) Houston was better than Philly. Philly has the potential to be a lot better this year. I guess we'll have to see if The Skins drop below the Texans. Of course this is the NFL. The toughest division can become among the weakest in one season.

injuries??  injuries are a part of the game.  and when ya have a china doll at QB ya need to expect it

i should know, my AFC team had Chad Pennington... hahaha

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2008, 09:50:49 PM »

injuries??  injuries are a part of the game.  and when ya have a china doll at QB ya need to expect it

i should know, my AFC team had Chad Pennington... hahaha

What I mean is that Philly healthy is better than Houston. This season they could be decent if everyone stays healthy, thus making the NFC East tougher than the AFC South.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2008, 11:02:00 PM »
I think Philly is gonna surprise people this year.