Author Topic: After hearing this album I am strongly convinced of who is the best on the WEST  (Read 2467 times)

DazDilly

Daz Dillinger - Only On The Left Side... this is absolutely a masterpiece, a work of art in 2008

who else can drop an album like this and keep it 100% raw, uncut, gangsta West Coast?

seriously, I didn't think it would get any rawer then Gangsta Party but boy was I wrong...

thoughts?

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Daz Dillinger - Only On The Left Side... this is absolutely a masterpiece

That comment is an oxymoron if ever i've heard one. its okay but its no where near as good as much of his previous work.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

kuruptDPG

the album is good but wouldnt say daz is the best in the west at the moment.

half of the production is tight though

~Lucien~

Daz Dillinger - Only On The Left Side... this is absolutely a masterpiece

That comment is an oxymoron if ever i've heard one. its okay but its no where near as good as much of his previous work.

LOL come on Rud! It's not even okay haha
This album is just horrible! haha

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

R.A.W. & Retaliation, Revenge, and Get Back= Daz's best solo efforts

~Lucien~

Yes. And not to forget DPGC: U Know What I'm Throwin' Up. That was his last good record.

DazDilly

Why does my thing on the LEFT say -2? I got points against me for speaking the truth? I can't belive y'all disagree with me, just listen to Only On The Leftside and try to tell me one moment where D-a-z falls short with lyrics, flow, production, creativity, etc... oh that's right, YOU CAN'T!! Why is it that Daz gets so much hate, just because he might have dissed your favorite rapper once or twice?

As far as albums go, his newest is his best, and Gangsta Party and So So Gangsta were dope too... his weakest to me was R.A.W., what was so great about that? every beat was the same, listen to the style of the bass... where as his new album, every tracks is different and unique and meaningful in it's own way, and none of the songs sound the same or even alike

WEST COAST!

Mygla

Yes. And not to forget DPGC: U Know What I'm Throwin' Up. That was his last good record.

DPGC:UKWITU was ass IMO... Tha Dogg Pound Gangsta p was pretty good tho, that was some smooth g funk shit for the new millenium... Ivan Johnson really brought out some heat from Daz.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite

I thought DPGC U know what....was GREAT, especially the production. Daz just recycled too many old lyrics...but Soopafly was murderin the production on there. I thought that album was very slept on.

DazDilly

DPGC: U Know What I'm Throwin' Up was an outstanding record too, some really great tracks on there

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Daz Dillinger - Only On The Left Side... this is absolutely a masterpiece, a work of art in 2008

who else can drop an album like this and keep it 100% raw, uncut, gangsta West Coast?

seriously, I didn't think it would get any rawer then Gangsta Party but boy was I wrong...

thoughts?
daz hadn't had a masterpiece since the death row days.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Jimmy H.

Re: After hearing this album I am strongly convinced of who is the best on the W
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2008, 11:27:55 AM »
Dogg Pound Gangsta LP was better than DPGC: U Know What... There was a lot of dope tracks on there.

papa-smurf

Nigga u smokeing.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
daz hadn't had a solo masterpiece period.
fixed

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: After hearing this album I am strongly convinced of who is the best on the W
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2008, 03:33:30 PM »
Dogg Pound Gangsta LP was better than DPGC: U Know What... There was a lot of dope tracks on there.

Agreed, but DPGC u know what im throwing up was dope too, the prodcution was on point. But the DP Gangsta LP just had a great feel to it, real laid back with that g funk producton