Author Topic: After hearing this album I am strongly convinced of who is the best on the WEST  (Read 2501 times)

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
R.A.W. & Retaliation, Revenge, and Get Back= Daz's best solo efforts

are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
there are at least a handfull of good tracks on Only on the left side
but...
This Iz How We Live Feat Kurupt... Is A Fuckin West Banger

simon

• 'G'
  • westcoast killuminati

DazDilly

Sorry but all of you are wrong, this album needs more praise... there is no justifyable reason as to why it isn't the best release from the West Coast, and probably in any genre for that matter in the '08 shot. I haven't seen/heard/smelled anybody even try to rate the album with a respectable and honorable opinion other than just plain hating because Daz dissed their favorite rappers. Man fuck all of that, it's all about who is releasing that QUALITY gangsta music, and DAZ is the only one who seems to be doing the job. All his albums deserve a plaque, Only On The Leftside deserves at least 2-3.

Somebody tell me one album that has dropped that is better, doesn't even have to be West Coast... I'm waiting anxiously
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 09:22:04 AM by DazDilly »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Sorry but all of you are wrong, this album needs more praise... there is no justifyable reason as to why it isn't the best release from the West Coast, and probably in any genre for that matter in the '08 shot. I haven't seen/heard/smelled anybody even try to rate the album with a respectable and honorable opinion other than just plain hating because Daz dissed their favorite rappers. Man fuck all of that, it's all about who is releasing that QUALITY gangsta music, and DAZ is the only one who seems to be doing the job. All his albums deserve a plaque, Only On The Leftside deserves at least 2-3.

Somebody tell me one album that has dropped that is better, doesn't even have to be West Coast... I'm waiting anxiously
LMFAO....
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

woods

• Muthafuckin' OG

Young Maylay - The Real Coast Guard is much better than Only On The Left Side imo

The_Offence

;D ;D @ this thread, this should be locked ;D

thanks for the joke i needed a good laugh

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't

Young Maylay - The Real Coast Guard is much better than Only On The Left Side imo
co sign.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie

You wanna know why?  Cause Soopafly was by his side helping him out throughout the entire production of that album. Now that Daz is on his own, with Fly only contributing occasional beats, Daz has lost his touch.  Look at that album, Soopafly coproduced or played keys on quite a few tracks.

Blood$

the album was aiight but there is most definatly better albums out there right now... and it ain't Daz' best one

but Soopafly DPGC it looks like you may have some competetion  ;D

D-Stress

DazDilly

Sorry but Young Maylay is not a legit contender in this, he does not have any solo album, only a mixtape, so it's almost like he is nothing kind of.

Daz Dillinger - $100
_________ - $0

Next...

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'd post my thoughts about this but it's hard to take you seriously.

DazDilly

It's hard to take me seriously because it's my opinion, which also happens to be the truth, or it's hard to take it serious that no rapper can drop a better album?