Author Topic: Dr. Dre -- The Aftermath of Tradegy (Dubcnn Exclusive)  (Read 2194 times)

22 Twoz

• 'G'
Re: Dr. Dre -- The Aftermath of Tradegy (Dubcnn Exclusive)
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2008, 06:04:59 PM »
Still don't give a fuck...The album better not be delayed..

Exactly.

We're not sayin "Fuck his sons death" obviously RIP but other than that we care about Dre for his music not about his family just like he dont give a fuck about our family or even us.

To Dre we're nothin more than money, and to us Dre is nothin more than music. Period. Cryin and all that other shit you fools be doin proves that you're a Dre fanatic and not just a fan of the music he has produced but a fan of him and his life (IE Dre-Day, Chad Vader)
"Hi Travy"

jaytee

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2008, 11:46:48 PM »
Huge Props Jonathan.  That was inspirational and definitely on point.  More often then not, people in general tend to look at these celebrities, athletes, etc. as characters as opposed to real people with some of the same struggles that everybody else experiences.  Either that or there's just a genuine lack of respect for your fellow man and human life.  There's often a lack compassion and a lot of selfishness out there and it's discouraging.  I respect your thoughts, and I'm glad you put them out there, because people need hear that.   

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2008, 12:17:29 AM »

Exactly.

We're not sayin "Fuck his sons death" obviously RIP but other than that we care about Dre for his music not about his family just like he dont give a fuck about our family or even us.

To Dre we're nothin more than money, and to us Dre is nothin more than music. Period. Cryin and all that other shit you fools be doin proves that you're a Dre fanatic and not just a fan of the music he has produced but a fan of him and his life (IE Dre-Day, Chad Vader)

You actually got a point there. But still....Dre is human too, dude lost his son, no one wants to see there kid pass before them, thats there worst nightmare. The "fuck, Detox better not be delayed again" comments are pitiful. If anyone on this board has lost someone really close to them, then they probably know what this guys goin through, its hard as hell. Anywayz, this is probably your best blog yet Jonathon, real deep. R.I.P!!!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2008, 01:07:49 AM »

Exactly.

nice try messi, but you failed.

this has nothing to do with musical interests, it's about being reasonable.
bitching about Detox right now is just rude, period.
dameons just made an idiot of himself again with his recent comment.

and the fact that you're trying to start shit in here only further proves how sad you really are  :grumpy:

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2008, 01:15:59 AM »

Parents expect to outlive their children.

No, they don't.

outlive
    (v) : to live longer than
    synonyms: survive

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2008, 02:40:36 AM »

Parents expect to outlive their children.

No, they don't.

outlive
    (v) : to live longer than
    synonyms: survive

It was an error which has since been ammended
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 02:42:59 AM by Rud »

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

jonathandubcnn

« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2008, 03:01:19 AM »
Thanks Rud   :)  and thanks to everyone for all the positive feedback!!!! 

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2008, 10:13:07 AM »

Exactly.

Thank you. Thats all I was saying in the first place.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Jimmy H.

« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2008, 11:24:02 AM »

Exactly.

I think you are way off on this one. Being sympathetic to a person's situation doesn't make you a fanatic. I doubt any of these people that have passed on their condolences are physically tearing up or lighting candles in his memory. But I'm sure that a lot of them feel bad about the news. It has nothing to do with being a Dr. Dre fan. It could be Nelly, Ja Rule, Carrot Top, or Joe Nobody from somewhere in Arizona. Believe it or not, there are people who actually feel bad when tragedy affects people they don't know. Even if they aren't famous. Obviously, some people don't give a shit either way and that's on them but I think it's a bit selfish and disrespectful to be pushing and complaining about Detox when the man behind it may not be in the mental state where he's committed to finishing it at this time. Move on.  It's just an album.

jonathandubcnn

« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2008, 06:34:11 PM »
... Focus just told Chad and I that Detox is coming.

dameons

« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2008, 07:20:03 PM »
Shit , my dad died , anyone on here give a shit ? Didn't think so.

22 Twoz

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2008, 08:19:02 PM »

exactly (not in a disrespectful way)...but RIP if your popz died.
"Hi Travy"

jonathandubcnn

« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2008, 07:02:55 AM »
keep it coming...  appreciate the feedback!!!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2008, 12:41:12 PM »

not caring is one thing, bitching is a step further.

there goes your statement.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2008, 12:48:06 PM »

Damn man sorry to hear that.