Author Topic: DubCC Fantasy Hockey League  (Read 19606 times)

sav

Re: DubCC Fantasy Hockey League
« Reply #420 on: October 03, 2010, 09:05:02 PM »
DiPietro, Bernier, Neuvirth! you need a trade or something..!

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #421 on: October 06, 2010, 10:30:04 PM »

Haha I know!  I'm hoping Neuvirth or Bernier can take the starting jobs from Quick and Varlamov pretty quickly.  I read Neuvirth is gonna start the season, so maybe he is gonna get a push over Varlamov. . And I'm just praying Quick fucks up so they give Bernier the chance.

and DiPietro, well, fuck it. LOL. 

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #422 on: October 07, 2010, 09:39:23 AM »
I didn't realize we have to edit our rosters at the beginning of the week.
Versteeg sits on bench for this sadly.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

sav

« Reply #423 on: October 07, 2010, 12:54:19 PM »
WTF is that a new rule?!  :(

Haha I know!  I'm hoping Neuvirth or Bernier can take the starting jobs from Quick and Varlamov pretty quickly.  I read Neuvirth is gonna start the season, so maybe he is gonna get a push over Varlamov. . And I'm just praying Quick fucks up so they give Bernier the chance.

I wish all the good luck to Bernier, me too! And Neuvirth will start the season cause Varlamov is on the injured list!...

Oh, and I guess all these teams are not from the forum? Or it's not "real peoples"?  Sorry don't know how to say it..!  :-[ :laugh:
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 12:58:22 PM by sav »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #424 on: October 07, 2010, 08:23:59 PM »
Oh Varly is injured?  I see..  Thx for the info.

All those teams are real ppl. but you're right they aren't from the forums.  I hope you guys don't feel invaded, just wanted to make it more interesting this year!  Alot of them are from HFBoards (biggest hockey forum on the net), and one is my dad, LOL.

Yeah about the roster editing, that's totally my bad.  When I was making the settings, I chose one where it described that you wouldn't be able to use a player you picked up until the following week.  I chose it because it would eliminate ppl adding and dropping every week to get an extra man-game to gain an edge.  But it seems like it freezes EVERYONE on your roster.   A couple of days ago I finally figured it was from the settings I picked, but it wouldn't let me change them.  SORRY!!!!   :'(

But I do think they glitched it out for the opening, cuz this Match-up week counts as half of this week and all of next week, and I can edit the later half of this week fine, but was never at any point able to set my line-up for this week's Thurs-Sun.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #425 on: October 07, 2010, 08:34:33 PM »
no worries; it'll make things more competitive/interesting because we have to add another aspect to our strategies.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

sav

« Reply #426 on: October 08, 2010, 02:39:03 PM »
Yeah, it's not that bad! Props and good season to both of you!  8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #427 on: October 08, 2010, 08:37:00 PM »
Yeah, we'll see how it turns out!  Good luck to you all too!

P.S. I already love the Oilers.