Author Topic: Whats the story about Spider gettin punched by Bustas bodyguard?  (Read 307 times)

22 Twoz

• 'G'
Whats the story about Spider gettin punched by Bustas bodyguard?
« on: September 04, 2008, 11:28:31 AM »

Niggaz keep hittin me up on the hip about that (pause)...dude got punched in his face or some...but what happened? what was the reason ???
"Hi Travy"

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
Re: Whats the story about Spider gettin punched by Bustas bodyguard?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 12:25:38 PM »
the homie aint got punched in the face,you corny-ass niggas always fuccin up the real!!! so this was what was on your mind when u woke up this morning...a fight between a nigga and a bodyguard!!! u lame cuzz,go get some pussy...

22 Twoz

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 12:27:43 PM »
the homie aint got punched in the face,you corny-ass niggas always fuccin up the real!!! so this was what was on your mind when u woke up this morning...a fight between a nigga and a bodyguard!!! u lame cuzz,go get some pussy...

ask yo bitch if i got a down payment on her pussy...she'll tell you the real.

Spider got beat up. Truth. You said it yourself.

"Didnt really go as he thought" what does that mean? That Batman came and saved him? Fuck no dude got his ass beat
"Hi Travy"

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 12:30:04 PM »
Im telling you, Spider got bitch in his blood.

So the nigga spider got socked up??? Hahahaha

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 12:46:19 PM »
youz a joke gaybacc. u cant fuck wit dago niggas. stay at home behind ya pc. youz a clown in blue socks.

Bot

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2008, 01:51:06 PM »
I swear, if a nigga was about punch spider in his nutts, this nigga big payback would stick his mouth in front of spiders dick to block the punch

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2008, 02:35:26 PM »
You cats some straight up corny White boys with no life for real. Spider admitted that Busta bodyguard got the best of him. Real niggas take fades and can admit when they whoop a nigga ass or take an L. I bet if you White boys hero The Game got his ass beat he wouldnt admit shit. Hell the nigga wont even admit he use to be a stripper.

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2008, 02:38:13 PM »
I swear, if a nigga was about punch spider in his nutts, this nigga big payback would stick his mouth in front of spiders dick to block the punch

LMFAO!!

no hate against Paybacc, but that was funny