Author Topic: spider loc west kept secret  (Read 1737 times)

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
spider loc west kept secret
« on: September 04, 2008, 06:02:59 PM »
anybody agree this nigga got a million mixtapes out
i seen big paybacc video on youtube cuzz got any other tracs out
shouts out to bigfoot cuzz a real nigga but cant  rap fo shit
snoopy blue is the truth when he comin out spider

22 Twoz

• 'G'
Re: spider loc west kept secret
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 06:07:03 PM »

this nigga said "anybody agree" but he barely asked a question or stated anything...anybody agree that he has alot of mixtapes? what kinda question is that dumb nigga.

and you only 2 post deep...which means you probably workin for him or someone here creatin multiple accounts.

spider loc is garbage and so are the rest of them niggaz he be hangin with like big paybaac. all them dudes gargabe and a discgrace for the westcoast music.

real talk.
"Hi Travy"

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 06:24:04 PM »
you see that lic he did wit 40 glocc..and them niggaz got a mixtape ocmin out

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 06:33:01 PM »
I agree that AllHipHop.com rating The West Kept Secret 8/10 and gave LAX 6.5/10  :D

Graveyard Shift was being worked on way before that incident with Weezy so I guess it's a good look before it's time.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

22 Twoz

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 06:38:00 PM »
I agree that AllHipHop.com rating The West Kept Secret 8/10 and gave LAX 6.5/10  :D

Graveyard Shift was being worked on way before that incident with Weezy so I guess it's a good look before it's time.

omg omg omg omg....that must mean that spider is better than game right? woooooow

lmao The Documentary got higher ratings than anything Spiders put out..how bout u bring that up? oooh i forgot...its all about that 1 spider loc mixtape.

and AHH ratings are not all the same..they rate artist by their own measures..meaning they not expecting much from spider loc therfor he gets a higher rating.

Ice Cubes album got a lower rating from certain magazines compared to Jeezy and Game..does that mean they're better than him? lmao fuck outta here.

That was just a desperate attempt by a desperate groupie ;)

"Hi Travy"

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2008, 06:45:24 PM »
the game a way better rapper than spider loc..i know yall heard that diss he had spider loc is a joke sound like chunk off goonies..that nigga g magic at the end killed em.but spider loc keep his name out wit all his mixtapes..king of r and b

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2008, 07:03:55 PM »

omg omg omg omg....that must mean that spider is better than game right? woooooow

lmao The Documentary got higher ratings than anything Spiders put out..how bout u bring that up? oooh i forgot...its all about that 1 spider loc mixtape.

and AHH ratings are not all the same..they rate artist by their own measures..meaning they not expecting much from spider loc therfor he gets a higher rating.

Ice Cubes album got a lower rating from certain magazines compared to Jeezy and Game..does that mean they're better than him? lmao fuck outta here.

Ey ho you'z a str8 fag for that one lol that shit made me laugh for real tho. Now compare a street album(West Kept) to a major album(LAX) and that was Game's recent album that got a lower rating. An artist is supposed to improve and come harder with new material but Game didn't do that but of course you still show that groupie love and bought the same lyrics with a different beat. The Docu came out on G-unit so I guess he should've stayed on G-unit. Who is G-Magic? He just recycled all of Game's diss and no one knows him except Game groupies. Spider Loc keeps his name out there by droppin mixtape after mixtape and droppin indie albums str8 BAYMAACIN' on ya'll bitch ass haters and that's why you're still talking about him and is involved in every discussion where Spider Loc is the topic and you start more Spider Loc threads than you do Game lol keep up the good work. Hi Hater :D...matter of fact, Loco might not have a video on the mainstream but u saw'em on Cold Case, Weeds, G4 freestylin, Sharks

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2008, 07:05:39 PM »
the game a way better rapper than spider loc..i know yall heard that diss he had spider loc is a joke sound like chunk off goonies..that nigga g magic at the end killed em.but spider loc keep his name out wit all his mixtapes..king of r and b

I heard it and compared it which leads to the conclusion that Spider Loc killed Game with Toe Tags alone for the simple fact that in every diss Spider Loc used facts and Game was just clownin makin up shit. Now if u support a clown then it all rings in your favor but I want facts if ur gonna diss.

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2008, 07:08:51 PM »

Ey ho you'z a str8 fag for that one lol that shit made me laugh for real tho. Now compare a street album(West Kept) to a major album(LAX) and that was Game's recent album that got a lower rating. An artist is supposed to improve and come harder with new material but Game didn't do that but of course you still show that groupie love and bought the same lyrics with a different beat. The Docu came out on G-unit so I guess he should've stayed on G-unit. Who is G-Magic? He just recycled all of Game's diss and no one knows him except Game groupies. Spider Loc keeps his name out there by droppin mixtape after mixtape and droppin indie albums str8 BAYMAACIN' on ya'll bitch ass haters and that's why you're still talking about him and is involved in every discussion where Spider Loc is the topic and you start more Spider Loc threads than you do Game lol keep up the good work. Hi Hater :D...matter of fact, Loco might not have a video on the mainstream but u saw'em on Cold Case, Weeds, G4 freestylin, Sharks

Don't pay no mind to this bird ass bitch. She nobody but some ugly ass skank.

She thinks Spider is dope than Nas and Jigga combined. She got Spider tunnel vision. She tryna she suck his or something.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2008, 07:11:54 PM »

this nigga said "anybody agree" but he barely asked a question or stated anything...anybody agree that he has alot of mixtapes? what kinda question is that dumb nigga.

and you only 2 post deep...which means you probably workin for him or someone here creatin multiple accounts.

spider loc is garbage and so are the rest of them niggaz he be hangin with like big paybaac. all them dudes gargabe and a discgrace for the westcoast music.

real talk.
are'nt u bruh man,smoke'em,blacc gloves??? and me our spi aint never been garbage nigga!!! by the way how many mixtapes have u put out??? dont worry i'll wait...(sound familiar)

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2008, 07:13:40 PM »
jesus i pray for the dubcc forum to be blessed and have at least a week without a gayme vs. spi topic or any related thread that ends this way. Amen.
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2008, 07:16:46 PM »

She thinks Spider is dope than Nas and Jigga combined. She got Spider tunnel vision. She tryna she suck his or something.
if u dont get the fucc outta here!!! you are one of the main niggas on here crying about niggas dissin game,but as soon as spiders named is brought up u wanna voice your goofy opinion...as long as u hating on my nigga or me then we gon keep smashin on your hero...u probably got on game underwear right now!!!

Bot

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2008, 07:18:30 PM »

the thread starter is RETARDED

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2008, 07:32:55 PM »

if u dont get the fucc outta here!!! you are one of the main niggas on here crying about niggas dissin game,but as soon as spiders named is brought up u wanna voice your goofy opinion...as long as u hating on my nigga or me then we gon keep smashin on your hero...u probably got on game underwear right now!!!

How could u even talk shit with your Baymaac g-string on?

You spider groupies got the shit ass backwards. Yall keep hating then the hate comes right back to you like a muthafuckin boomerang. Its called karma biatch. Game is that lyrical nigga but I ain't a group like yall is. I like a bunch of niggaz on the west. I just think Spider is doo doo and he talks way to much shit for someone who is doo doo straight ca ca.

Game killed that nigga on 240 bars it was done dada. THAT WAS 3 YEARS AGO MY NIG. Yet every song and every mixtape Spider put out its gotta be doja this and doja that. Get a life. Better yet get a career. Ain't nobody feeling yall bullshit out in the west nigga and thats real spit. Yall suck. You should take notes from Smurf and leave that lame ass nigga.

lol at Spider begging T.I. to slide him something. Like T.I. really wanna be on a track with that lop. Step ya bars up nigga.

Game ain't worrying about you lames. Stop worrying about him.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2008, 07:44:52 PM »
If Baymaac aint shit why spend the energy speaking on them? If doja killed him on 280356544 bars why even speak the nigga name? You niggaz got a weird ass fetish for a nigga you claim aint shit. I might hit a club tomorrow night and start some shit with a foreign nigga just cause you niggaz act so gay up here.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon