Author Topic: spider loc west kept secret  (Read 1744 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: spider loc west kept secret
« Reply #90 on: September 05, 2008, 11:36:02 AM »
come on paybacc how can you speak on niggaz money you dont know who we are..we know who you are nigga..you don t do big shows where you get 2500 a show or even 500 and who you ghostwritin fo..nigga..i m the real nigga out here gettin this money buildign my fico score to 800 on niggaz buyin houses nigga..i m the nigga you see wit the iphone 2 and blac berry bold before it launches im that nigga wit the red monkeys and white t hoppin out the flyest rides..im that nigga who turned down the 50 000 dollar car loan from wescom im that nigga who can speak onany artist..cause im the consumer..just like keyshawn be hatin on niggaz in the nfl..im that nigga cuzz...i got plenty of big name crips who can bac my story..but don t need to get into all that..i m that nigga that invest in stock got my 401 k buidling..got my medical dental for my kids nigga..imthat nigga..that be in the big hollywood clubs and eatin at myagis  

dis nigga got a point lol

paybacc u lame nigga... u need to listen to bishop lamont and grow up , grow up, grow up
is it that easy for you to dicc ride,wow...u dont even know him...cuzz you too slutty to even talk to anymore...and why are you replying to bullshit,aint got nothing to say about that real i dropped on ya earlier...

watever tough guy... all i know is my money is longer than yours... this is all entertainment to me.... to be honest i couldn't give two shits about the nigga game either...  but he makes music i like so i'm just speaking on that.... he seem like a good nigga to me so fuck it ...i'm fucking wit him

and i'm really from l.a. nigga... not the valley, northridge, woodlandhills, porter ranch or whatever you claim homie

how much you make from rapping a year?? lmfao

my money long nigga on some legit shit... not this doing shows at little clubs ass clubs shit splitting money 10 ways getting like a couple hun

you a sorry wannabe rapper nigga.... you should have stayed on the block... oh wait the mexicans and asians run the valley so i guess your shit out of luck

IM FROM E/S OF NORTH HOLLYWOOD!!!!  THERES A DIFFERENCE... THEY DONT RUN MY HOOD... LOL...U A CLOWN!!!

Yeah, who are y'all enemies? All these rips done moved to North Hollywood.

The Real Head Supreme you'z a dumb broad.....

Man up and stop talkin to me like a chickenhead.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #91 on: September 05, 2008, 11:47:05 AM »
i want to speak on some topics we went over last night first lets touch up on toe tagz..talkin about him being a blood..how he is a crip..proven his crip thing..and how much money he got..lol..how is this a tight diss my nigga..
bac to the bodyguard shit this nigga job is to protect baby lil wayne or whoever cuz protects so you mean to tell me if this nigga wanted to scrap paybac you would have knoced him out one on one..you a funny nigga..paybacc is that you at about 2.58 in the video wit the same shirt you had on in your serial lyricist video..40 glocc is tight i like cuzz muzik when he rappin wit prodigy..when you got money like cash money do..they could give a fuc about yall punkin them for pretending to be bloods..they laughin at yall..cause when the video came out nigga they had a few blood niggaz from la in the video..so i mean yall niggaz need to stop hatin on other niggaz shinin and respect they hustle instead of tryin to rob and kill niggaz over some bullshit..paybacc you could have had lil wayne or big slim teach about the business and how to write a real song niggaz dont think..so you guys get into a big scuffle and put it on camera and incriminate yourself and go to jail..when you re in jail..the reason you went to jail is cause the biggest rap star in the game at this moment had said if you ain t down wit suwhoop whatever he said..you fought for that..when they re ese s who killin us innocently cause of our color..man the shit is bigger than this homie..niggaz need to wake up and think man..we about to have a blac president you got history comin upon us...niggaz wanna fight over dumb shit..i can speak on fighting cause i get paid to do that shit legally on the side.. 
stop denying the real cuzz...toe tagz shitted all over game...YOU WAS A ORPHAN,YA POPS MISUSED YOUR ORGANS,NOW YOU YELL LOUD AS AN ORGAN LIKE YOU WAS IMPORTANT...IM IN THE HEMI,IN ENEMY HOOD OFF REMY,YOU AINT BRING THE WEST BACC U BLEW THE DUST OFF JIMMY...LOL!!! nigga if you dont knocc it off ,that nigga got served the whole song thru,with real facts not funny lil jokes ...maan dont make me have the song posted up again,u better leave that one alone!!!and me wearing the same shirt in 2 videos naaw nigga look again goofy...i like blue,it's my favorite color,i gotta alot of blue shirts,do you gotta freaky gay fetish with me or something??? i dont fucc around like that homie!!! obviously your a new booty on here cuz u asking questions about shit thats already been adressed...40glocc brought his camera and had it on live,we was'nt with that bullshit,thats why didnt nothing happen cuz the cameras was on,he did that goofy shit,he was on some publicity stunt fame not us...and why would i wanna let lil wayne or slim to teach me something...what are they gonna teach me how not to represent my hood or my locness in my videos while they get they bang on in my videos,naw man i'll pass on that this" crip here nigga",its no way in the world they gon make me hide my crippin while they getting they soowhoop on in my video,got niggas wearing red flannels and shit...thats my opinion by the way!!!

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #92 on: September 05, 2008, 11:53:02 AM »
i know some much shit about you niggaz..since yall niggaz like to expose niggaz..im going t o expose yall.i even know the business with the damus who personally tried to get at spider in reference to what was being said in that video about bloods..yall niggaz is clowns..big paybac do yourself a favor nigga and just be a ghostwriter..remember whitepeople buy the muzik..its niggaz like me who bootleg your shit burn it..only thing i pay for is a rapidshare acct to have unlimited downloads for 14.00 a month nigga..who s the real clown now..listen to your hook shit sound goofy..listen to the first part of the song we got crips in the valley..(remember white people buy the muzik) so they wont like hearin that bullshit then firs verse you came out killin a nigga..you showed no lyrical content man the trac was weak man..the post office is hiring..you can be a correctional officer and make up to 70 000 g s a year real money man and retire after 20 yrs..im just tryin to helpyou young man..i know youdont have a kaiser card..401 k..how much you got vested in your 401 k..  

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #93 on: September 05, 2008, 11:57:32 AM »
paybac lets hear some more tracs from you bruh..i dont need to say who i am..youdont need to know homie..post up to the fans where you going to be doing your next show..then you ll see who i am cuz..til then keep puttin out corny verses..i could give a fuc about 15 000 youtube hits..i can honestly put it on the man up above if you sell 50 000 copies of your muzik..i will give you 10000 gs cuzz on me..15 000 hits doesnt mean 15000 fans youtube is entertainment website..to where we laugh at clowns..doin dumb shit..you have niggaz on their doin customer service pranks..playin on wal mart intercoms..dumb niggaz like you tryin to box lil wayne slim and baby in their escalades...you got 40 glocc who ve been rappin for years and still is the passenger..sayin he a int a broke nigga..if you aint broke homie..his baby moms wouldnt be workin at a sunglass call center in costa mesa nigga real talk
nigga please!!! who are you??? nobody nigga...if my verses are corny then why u wanna listen to them nigga??? you bum ass nigga u sound like a broad,i dont want or need anything from you...keep your 100000000000 geezs cuzz!!! u too stupid to talk to any more,its like talking to a retarded infant,and stop talking to me about 40glocc,i dont give a fucc about cuzz bizness or what he got going!!!

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #94 on: September 05, 2008, 11:58:30 AM »
i want to speak on some topics we went over last night first lets touch up on toe tagz..talkin about him being a blood..how he is a crip..proven his crip thing..and how much money he got..lol..how is this a tight diss my nigga..
bac to the bodyguard shit this nigga job is to protect baby lil wayne or whoever cuz protects so you mean to tell me if this nigga wanted to scrap paybac you would have knoced him out one on one..you a funny nigga..paybacc is that you at about 2.58 in the video wit the same shirt you had on in your serial lyricist video..40 glocc is tight i like cuzz muzik when he rappin wit prodigy..when you got money like cash money do..they could give a fuc about yall punkin them for pretending to be bloods..they laughin at yall..cause when the video came out nigga they had a few blood niggaz from la in the video..so i mean yall niggaz need to stop hatin on other niggaz shinin and respect they hustle instead of tryin to rob and kill niggaz over some bullshit..paybacc you could have had lil wayne or big slim teach about the business and how to write a real song niggaz dont think..so you guys get into a big scuffle and put it on camera and incriminate yourself and go to jail..when you re in jail..the reason you went to jail is cause the biggest rap star in the game at this moment had said if you ain t down wit suwhoop whatever he said..you fought for that..when they re ese s who killin us innocently cause of our color..man the shit is bigger than this homie..niggaz need to wake up and think man..we about to have a blac president you got history comin upon us...niggaz wanna fight over dumb shit..i can speak on fighting cause i get paid to do that shit legally on the side.. 
stop denying the real cuzz...toe tagz shitted all over game...YOU WAS A ORPHAN,YA POPS MISUSED YOUR ORGANS,NOW YOU YELL LOUD AS AN ORGAN LIKE YOU WAS IMPORTANT...IM IN THE HEMI,IN ENEMY HOOD OFF REMY,YOU AINT BRING THE WEST BACC U BLEW THE DUST OFF JIMMY...LOL!!! nigga if you dont knocc it off ,that nigga got served the whole song thru,with real facts not funny lil jokes ...maan dont make me have the song posted up again,u better leave that one alone!!!and me wearing the same shirt in 2 videos naaw nigga look again goofy...i like blue,it's my favorite color,i gotta alot of blue shirts,do you gotta freaky gay fetish with me or something??? i dont fucc around like that homie!!! obviously your a new booty on here cuz u asking questions about shit thats already been adressed...40glocc brought his camera and had it on live,we was'nt with that bullshit,thats why didnt nothing happen cuz the cameras was on,he did that goofy shit,he was on some publicity stunt fame not us...and why would i wanna let lil wayne or slim to teach me something...what are they gonna teach me how not to represent my hood or my locness in my videos while they get they bang on in my videos,naw man i'll pass on that this" crip here nigga",its no way in the world they gon make me hide my crippin while they getting they soowhoop on in my video,got niggas wearing red flannels and shit...thats my opinion by the way!!!

So what nigga??!

Spider got molested by his teacher when he was in private school!!! I know this for a fact homie. talking bout i need to see you after class norvel.. LMFAO!! that's why that nigga act so hard cuz he lashing out.. Dat nigga spider used to get slapped upside his head on the bus by bitches.. All facts... I know niggaz that seen that shit. Spider a pussy nigga and you know it with his sharp ass teeth looking like he was chewing rocks for breakfast. You from the valley nigga you living off an O.G.'s rep nigga. I don't bang but I'm sure I've put in more work than you... and that's whats hood nigga. Spider a weenie nigga and you ridin wit him so what does that make you??

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #95 on: September 05, 2008, 11:59:48 AM »
they maybe false bangers but them niggaz got money...why is bloods workin wit these niggaz when they shout out to l.a...hmmmm..ain t nobody gay around here homie..spider loc which he can afford a hemi..wit that dumb ass old tahoe wit ecg on the plates shits gay homie..who cares if you crippin paybac..aint nobody takin that from you cuzz..aint nobody question your street cred..stop being insecure..where questioning the rappin..game is going to be one of the greatest of all time whne its all said and done you know what put him over the hill..this nigga mixtapes..you hear the trac he did wit fabolous..long time ago nigga over that d.o.c beat..we can tell you knew to this rappin shit..my favorite rapper ain t game homie..i just lettin you know spider cant see him on the mic..all spider kics is bullshit..he may not be your blood who s been in the set all his life..but his sold his bullshit story about being shot in the chest ..robbed in the dope spot..and claimin cbp to makin millions..your boss does the same thing wit this crip rap shit and failed terribly..thats why 50 cent aint pushin this nigga  

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #96 on: September 05, 2008, 12:07:59 PM »
im somebody nigga wit that american expresses in the wallet 3 bank accts.nigga..im the nigga who gon fly to scottsdale az and try to purchase some more property im that nigga that you wanna c..nigga..ain t countin on trying to make it in this rap game off weak verses..never talk down on your consumers opinion..if i dont think you tight on the mic i just dont homie..spider is a joke nigga..i bet money w.c. will knoc spider out in a 1 on 1 fist of cuffs..i would too..remember what goes around comes around..all that bullshit yall pullin..be careful out here homies..niggaz act tuff when they 30 deep but when they buy themselves they a bunch of bitches..i dont need niggaz ge t me rowdy and talk shit..real gangstaz dont talk and show videos they be about they business how many gangbangas do you see broadcastin hood shit on the net..except fo the infamous g unit crips..you got that little ass nigga crash..on indastreets.net i was reading today talkin about that lil wayne shit was our lic...what the fuc is 40 glocc doin..spider planned that shit...he talkin about aww you got niggaz who done banged against homies and niggaz went to jail over this shit like he the only one out here tryin to survive..why post that on the site..let 40 glocc know you didnt like it..reach out to him about it..all that shit yall tryin to do wit the camera postin shit was shit that 2pac and deathrow envisioned in 96

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #97 on: September 05, 2008, 12:12:12 PM »
remember that homie 2pac said it bac in the days he wanted to do a deathrow east..gunit takes the idea 10 yrs later but they did into a rap group a nigga from the south east west
crash shootin videos puttin them on the internet and talkin about hoodshit..suge knight talked about celebrity beatdowns long time ago..when he filmed ex l.a. clipper keith closs getting beat down...
baymaac..spider loc an average rapper i aint sayin all cuzz shit is weak ..he got some good tracs
piper-got the worst rap voice shit is annoying
big foot-can t rap fo shit..nigga need to keep hustlin
big paybac-need to step his rap game up and lets hear some lyrical shit without the killin
lets hear you do a song without sayin im a valley crip i kill niggaz wit the 223
i wanna see you do a trac like 2pac good die young some real shit that niggaz can feel
your whole album cant be about killin nigga

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #98 on: September 05, 2008, 12:15:56 PM »

So what nigga??!

Spider got molested by his teacher when he was in private school!!! I know this for a fact homie. talking bout i need to see you after class norvel.. LMFAO!! that's why that nigga act so hard cuz he lashing out.. Dat nigga spider used to get slapped upside his head on the bus by bitches.. All facts... I know niggaz that seen that shit. Spider a pussy nigga and you know it with his sharp ass teeth looking like he was chewing rocks for breakfast. You from the valley nigga you living off an O.G.'s rep nigga. I don't bang but I'm sure I've put in more work than you... and that's whats hood nigga. Spider a weenie nigga and you ridin wit him so what does that make you??

gotta make up shit to be heard huh??? give it up lap top gangsta!!! know this...

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #99 on: September 05, 2008, 12:26:57 PM »
come on paybac when you gon admit spider ain t gon put yo shit out he to busy  puttin all his garbage first paybac post some mo tracs for the fans so we can hear some new shit seriol lyricist was old we want to hear some new shit 

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #100 on: September 05, 2008, 12:40:17 PM »
they maybe false bangers but them niggaz got money...why is bloods workin wit these niggaz when they shout out to l.a...hmmmm..ain t nobody gay around here homie..spider loc which he can afford a hemi..wit that dumb ass old tahoe wit ecg on the plates shits gay homie..who cares if you crippin paybac..aint nobody takin that from you cuzz..aint nobody question your street cred..stop being insecure..where questioning the rappin..game is going to be one of the greatest of all time whne its all said and done you know what put him over the hill..this nigga mixtapes..you hear the trac he did wit fabolous..long time ago nigga over that d.o.c beat..we can tell you knew to this rappin shit..my favorite rapper ain t game homie..i just lettin you know spider cant see him on the mic..all spider kics is bullshit..he may not be your blood who s been in the set all his life..but his sold his bullshit story about being shot in the chest ..robbed in the dope spot..and claimin cbp to makin millions..your boss does the same thing wit this crip rap shit and failed terribly..thats why 50 cent aint pushin this nigga  
insecure stop it!!! im a real one nigga...thats why i'm not hiding my face on here,im not making up fake account on here just to talk shit,this is me,im not worried about nothing and it aint cuz i think im the hardest nigga on earth cuz i dont,its just i dont give a fucc about shit,im me !!! i dont kiss ass or beg to be excepted i keep it gangsta at all times,i take my craft seriously and my lifestyle,u niggas miss the point on life,its to be successful yes but u dont have to fake it till u make it...thats how i was raised,with morals the niggas that i diss they got bread...so what!!! money aint everything cuzz,i bet them niggas cant hardly sleep at night cuzz they faking the life of a real street nigga!!! any nigga with that much money would have sense enough to not get into the trouble that they do,rich folks dont go to jail for pointing guns at nigga during picc up games or finding guns on they tour buses,getting doped up and missing court dates and other silly shit,that happens cuz they playing a role,tuff guys they wanna show yall how hard they is ...but it all an act,so what if they make good music its more the that and all they music aint good!!! i could get on here and lie about all the bread i got,bitches, weed, gunz,cars put it on real thicc but why??? but im doing fine tho,could do better but who could'nt...real niggas do real things!!! so im gonna keep pointing out the bullshit as long as i gotta mouthpiece ,u aint gotta like it but there are niggas that do!!! u on here promoting liars like its the cool thing to do...what kind of morals do u have???

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #101 on: September 05, 2008, 12:42:18 PM »
come on paybac when you gon admit spider ain t gon put yo shit out he to busy  puttin all his garbage first paybac post some mo tracs for the fans so we can hear some new shit seriol lyricist was old we want to hear some new shit 
been there done that u late...

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #102 on: September 05, 2008, 12:47:04 PM »
come on paybacc how can you speak on niggaz money you dont know who we are..we know who you are nigga..you don t do big shows where you get 2500 a show or even 500 and who you ghostwritin fo..nigga..i m the real nigga out here gettin this money buildign my fico score to 800 on niggaz buyin houses nigga..i m the nigga you see wit the iphone 2 and blac berry bold before it launches im that nigga wit the red monkeys and white t hoppin out the flyest rides..im that nigga who turned down the 50 000 dollar car loan from wescom im that nigga who can speak onany artist..cause im the consumer..just like keyshawn be hatin on niggaz in the nfl..im that nigga cuzz...i got plenty of big name crips who can bac my story..but don t need to get into all that..i m that nigga that invest in stock got my 401 k buidling..got my medical dental for my kids nigga..imthat nigga..that be in the big hollywood clubs and eatin at myagis  

dis nigga got a point lol

paybacc u lame nigga... u need to listen to bishop lamont and grow up , grow up, grow up
is it that easy for you to dicc ride,wow...u dont even know him...cuzz you too slutty to even talk to anymore...and why are you replying to bullshit,aint got nothing to say about that real i dropped on ya earlier...

watever tough guy... all i know is my money is longer than yours... this is all entertainment to me.... to be honest i couldn't give two shits about the nigga game either...  but he makes music i like so i'm just speaking on that.... he seem like a good nigga to me so fuck it ...i'm fucking wit him

and i'm really from l.a. nigga... not the valley, northridge, woodlandhills, porter ranch or whatever you claim homie

how much you make from rapping a year?? lmfao

my money long nigga on some legit shit... not this doing shows at little clubs ass clubs shit splitting money 10 ways getting like a couple hun

you a sorry wannabe rapper nigga.... you should have stayed on the block... oh wait the mexicans and asians run the valley so i guess your shit out of luck

IM FROM E/S OF NORTH HOLLYWOOD!!!!  THERES A DIFFERENCE... THEY DONT RUN MY HOOD... LOL...U A CLOWN!!!

Yeah, who are y'all enemies? All these rips done moved to North Hollywood.

The Real Head Supreme you'z a dumb broad.....
my hood been around since 1988,why u wanna know who we beef with,are u the police??? why do you care??? if u not willing to find out then dont ask!!!

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #103 on: September 05, 2008, 12:48:13 PM »
if u that interested google me,or go to my myspace pages i got 2...

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #104 on: September 05, 2008, 12:49:29 PM »
you speak real shit loc..like i said cuzz aint nobody queston yo gangsta.question your manhood..but gots to question the money..rap game aint been that good to you homie..im a consumer i dont need to show my face to teh world for the internet to see..i talk on rap forums cause its my hobbie..i wake up check the i phone 2 voicemails..and chec the emails on the blacberry bold..just make sure the money right..everything straight..turn on sportscenter..talk shit about how i feel what niggaz doin..i dont look up to birdman game lil wayne..they make good muzik except both the game and lil wayne cds was ok not the greatest..but i like game cd a lot beter the shit just grows on you...my thing is your boss thats what the topic is about man..why he hatin on otha niggaz..why does spider loc have to tell me he aint a real blood both game and wayne..at the end of the day my n igga we all speakin on this rap shit..not about who outside killin who..who doin this..i know whats goin on..i know its a war goin on in southcentral nigga..i know about the hood shit nigga..i just want to put my 2 cents how i feel whats goin on..and hear what other niggaz gots to say about it