Author Topic: spider loc west kept secret  (Read 1722 times)

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
Re: spider loc west kept secret
« Reply #105 on: September 05, 2008, 01:03:53 PM »
aiiiight aiiiight man just heard a nother trac from cuz called p.a.y.b.a.a.c now this trac was a lot better than that serial bullshit..only thing didnt like was two things but i have the right two my opinion..is the shots thrown at lil wayne and baby..they ll never heard it or respond and give you the time of day...how you shouting out to bloods at the end..you sounding like you sorry about speaking on niggaz tryin to be bloods

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #106 on: September 05, 2008, 01:24:42 PM »
aiiiight aiiiight man just heard a nother trac from cuz called p.a.y.b.a.a.c now this trac was a lot better than that serial bullshit..only thing didnt like was two things but i have the right two my opinion..is the shots thrown at lil wayne and baby..they ll never heard it or respond and give you the time of day...how you shouting out to bloods at the end..you sounding like you sorry about speaking on niggaz tryin to be bloods
IF I WAS SORRY I WOULDNT HAVE SAID IT DUMMY!!! YEAH I SHOUT OUT MY REAL DAMUS,IN CASE STUPID MUTHAFUCCAS LIKE YOUR SELF TRY TO SAY I WAS DISSIN BLOODS,I AINT GOT BEEF WITH BLOODS LIKE THAT NO MORE...IM IN THE INDUSTRY NOW SO I GOTTA DEAL WITH NIGGAS FROM THE OTHER SIDE I GOT BLOOD RAPPERS I SPEND MY MONEY ON AT THE RETAIL...BUT I'LL DISS THE SHIT OUT A FAKE BLOOD THAT DISS CRIPS ON A MAINSTREAM SONG,AND HOW YOU KNOW HE AINT HEARD IT NIGGA??? U STARTING TO SOUND A LIL GROUPIE'ISH NOW CUZZ!!! THE SONG IS ON MUSIC CHOICE CHANNEL U SHOULD TUNE IN ONE DAY...YOU A REAL GOOF BALL U KNOW THAT!!! AND I DONT MAKE BULLSHIT SONGS BOY QUIT HATING!!! LOL...

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #107 on: September 05, 2008, 01:26:40 PM »
dont forget to let niggaz know when baymaac next shows nigga..i wanna go there by myself...i aint hatin on you little nigga

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #108 on: September 05, 2008, 01:29:47 PM »
you speak real shit loc..like i said cuzz aint nobody queston yo gangsta.question your manhood..but gots to question the money..rap game aint been that good to you homie..im a consumer i dont need to show my face to teh world for the internet to see..i talk on rap forums cause its my hobbie..i wake up check the i phone 2 voicemails..and chec the emails on the blacberry bold..just make sure the money right..everything straight..turn on sportscenter..talk shit about how i feel what niggaz doin..i dont look up to birdman game lil wayne..they make good muzik except both the game and lil wayne cds was ok not the greatest..but i like game cd a lot beter the shit just grows on you...my thing is your boss thats what the topic is about man..why he hatin on otha niggaz..why does spider loc have to tell me he aint a real blood both game and wayne..at the end of the day my n igga we all speakin on this rap shit..not about who outside killin who..who doin this..i know whats goin on..i know its a war goin on in southcentral nigga..i know about the hood shit nigga..i just want to put my 2 cents how i feel whats goin on..and hear what other niggaz gots to say about it
IF I SPEAK REAL SHIT, THEN ITS NOTHING ELSE TO DEBATE ABOUT...POINT BLANK PERIOD!!! AND YOU ARE DOING A LIL MORE THAN GIVING YOUR OPINION...MR. I PHONE BLACCBERRY,WHAT STRAIGHT NIGGA TALKS ABOUT THAT SHIT!!! ARE YOU TYGA???

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #109 on: September 05, 2008, 01:31:35 PM »
dont forget to let niggaz know when baymaac next shows nigga..i wanna go there by myself...i aint hatin on you little nigga
I'LL LET U KNOW WHERE IM A BE TODAY AT 2:30P.M.

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #110 on: September 05, 2008, 01:37:31 PM »
IM FAR FROM TYGA....NIGGA IM THE NIGGA YOU WANNA C NIGGA..IF YOU GOT KIDS NIGGA YOU WOULD GROW UP CUZ AND STOP GLORIFYING GANGBANGIN..YOUR KIDS GET ON THE INTERNET ONE DAY AND SEE THAT BULLSHIT ASS VIDEO YOU GOT OUT THEN WHAT YOU GON SAY..FUC LETTIN ME KNOW WHERE YOU GON BE AT..I WANNA HOLLA AT SPIDA AND CRASH THE ECC NIGGAZ ADN LET EM KNOW IF YOU HAPPEN TO C THERE I WANNA HAOLLA AT YOU 2 

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #111 on: September 05, 2008, 02:45:41 PM »
IM FAR FROM TYGA....NIGGA IM THE NIGGA YOU WANNA C NIGGA..IF YOU GOT KIDS NIGGA YOU WOULD GROW UP CUZ AND STOP GLORIFYING GANGBANGIN..YOUR KIDS GET ON THE INTERNET ONE DAY AND SEE THAT BULLSHIT ASS VIDEO YOU GOT OUT THEN WHAT YOU GON SAY..FUC LETTIN ME KNOW WHERE YOU GON BE AT..I WANNA HOLLA AT SPIDA AND CRASH THE ECC NIGGAZ ADN LET EM KNOW IF YOU HAPPEN TO C THERE I WANNA HAOLLA AT YOU 2 
U AINT EVEN MAKING SENSE ,MAKE UP YOUR MIND NIGGA!!! WHATS ADN???I TOLD U,U CAN HOLLA AT ME TODAY!!! IF U LOOKING 4 ME THEN IMMA GIVE U SOME ACTION AT ME...I AINT TELLING SPIDER-LOC OR CRASH SHIT..."HEY SPI MANIAC LOC FROM DUBCNN.GANG IS LOOKING 4 YOU"...U JUST ANOTHER NIGGA WITH A BI-POLAR SYNDROME!!! STOP LISTENING TO MY MUSIC CUZ I DONT NEED YOUR 2 CENTS!!!you a so-called rich nigga talking about 2 cents THINK BIG!!! BIG PAYBACC repping B.A.Y.M.A.A.C fa def doe!!! TALK ABOUT IT...

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #112 on: September 05, 2008, 03:12:37 PM »
paybacc stop it man you s a fat weenie homie.. 6 8 keith closs that will get folded from the shoulders nigga...you got two left feet stop it..you laughing i aint let a nigga know your next when its comin..post it on th e website..i will wwear a maniacloc shirt just fo you cuzz..i know all yall niggaz except you..i know crash reese loc cat iz..im closer to baymaac than you think..i just think yall some weirdos..doin shit for exposure

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #113 on: September 05, 2008, 03:16:36 PM »
paybacc stop it man you s a fat weenie homie.. 6 8 keith closs that will get folded from the shoulders nigga...you got two left feet stop it..you laughing i aint let a nigga know your next when its comin..post it on th e website..i will wwear a maniacloc shirt just fo you cuzz..i know all yall niggaz except you..i know crash reese loc cat iz..im closer to baymaac than you think..i just think yall some weirdos..doin shit for exposure
PROVE IM A WEENIE!!! AND THATS ALL I GOTTA SAY...U KNOW US THEN IT SHOULD BE EASY TO GET AT ME...THIS CONVERSATION IS OVER BOY!!!