Author Topic: spider loc west kept secret  (Read 1745 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: spider loc west kept secret
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2008, 07:48:18 PM »
I agree that AllHipHop.com rating The West Kept Secret 8/10 and gave LAX 6.5/10  :D

Graveyard Shift was being worked on way before that incident with Weezy so I guess it's a good look before it's time.

omg omg omg omg....that must mean that spider is better than game right? woooooow

lmao The Documentary got higher ratings than anything Spiders put out..how bout u bring that up? oooh i forgot...its all about that 1 spider loc mixtape.

and AHH ratings are not all the same..they rate artist by their own measures..meaning they not expecting much from spider loc therfor he gets a higher rating.

Ice Cubes album got a lower rating from certain magazines compared to Jeezy and Game..does that mean they're better than him? lmao fuck outta here.

That was just a desperate attempt by a desperate groupie ;)

Ey ho you'z a str8 fag for that one lol that shit made me laugh for real tho. Now compare a street album(West Kept) to a major album(LAX) and that was Game's recent album that got a lower rating. An artist is supposed to improve and come harder with new material but Game didn't do that but of course you still show that groupie love and bought the same lyrics with a different beat. The Docu came out on G-unit so I guess he should've stayed on G-unit. Who is G-Magic? He just recycled all of Game's diss and no one knows him except Game groupies. Spider Loc keeps his name out there by droppin mixtape after mixtape and droppin indie albums str8 BAYMAACIN' on ya'll bitch ass haters and that's why you're still talking about him and is involved in every discussion where Spider Loc is the topic and you start more Spider Loc threads than you do Game lol keep up the good work. Hi Hater :D...matter of fact, Loco might not have a video on the mainstream but u saw'em on Cold Case, Weeds, G4 freestylin, Sharks

Don't pay no mind to this bird ass bitch. She nobody but some ugly ass skank.

She thinks Spider is dope than Nas and Jigga combined. She got Spider tunnel vision. She tryna she suck his or something.

Ey I've noticed people who never has the upper hand in life are always tellin people DON'T PAY ANY ATTENTION TO THAT PERSON when the opponent is gettin the best of them. U make me laugh I like you lol Tell me why Game lost a freestyle battle to Spider Loc and even gave it up to Spi for it( meaning props, slowbot)
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2008, 07:50:12 PM »
If Baymaac aint shit why spend the energy speaking on them? If doja killed him on 280356544 bars why even speak the nigga name? You niggaz got a weird ass fetish for a nigga you claim aint shit. I might hit a club tomorrow night and start some shit with a foreign nigga just cause you niggaz act so gay up here.

I ain't even tryna go back and forth with your lil gay ass. I already done sonned you on the last thread.

Conneticut!! LMFAO!!!! You know whats up foo.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2008, 07:53:09 PM »
If Baymaac aint shit why spend the energy speaking on them? If doja killed him on 280356544 bars why even speak the nigga name? You niggaz got a weird ass fetish for a nigga you claim aint shit. I might hit a club tomorrow night and start some shit with a foreign nigga just cause you niggaz act so gay up here.

I ain't even tryna go back and forth with your lil gay ass. I already done sonned you on the last thread.

You won't go back and forth cause you don't have shit to say lol this nigga could be from Redondo Beach,CA but either way he stay killin yo ass on a post lol  We all know you haven't been outside your little neighborhood too if u seriously think it ain't crackin where he's at.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2008, 07:57:44 PM »

New Haven nigga and you aint fuckin with us nigga. Ask cassidy and fat joe nigga. Check the murder rate boy. Real niggaz know what time it is up here cptrida been up this way ask him.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2008, 07:59:33 PM »

You won't go back and forth cause you don't have shit to say lol this nigga could be from Redondo Beach,CA but either way he stay killin yo ass on a post lol  We all know you haven't been outside your little neighborhood too if u seriously think it ain't crackin where he's at.

Arguing with you and Travista is pointless. Yall point of view is skewed to the point where its just retarded to have any reasonable type of discussion with. Yall say shit out your asses to get your point across that make absolutely no sense. It's like arguing with a retard who keeps repeating the same shit over and over.

You and travista is the equivilant to the tweedle dee and tweedle dum of this forum and everybody know that. It's just funny that yall don't know that. LMFAO.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2008, 08:01:07 PM »

Arguing with you and Travista is pointless. Yall point of view is skewed to the point where its just retarded to have any reasonable type of discussion with. Yall say shit out your asses to get your point across that make absolutely no sense. It's like arguing with a retard who keeps repeating the same shit over and over.

You and travista is the equivilant to the tweedle dee and tweedle dum of this forum and everybody know that. It's just funny that yall don't know that. LMFAO.

It's pointless for a follower to go back and forth with us 'cause you never have new matieral nor do you have common sense so you stay gettin shitted on lol

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2008, 08:02:01 PM »
man this is a good topic..we need to talk about spider and game..cause its obama vs mcain you feel me its what the streeets barbershops everywhere they talkin about these niggaz..some niggaz wonderin why 50 ain t mentioning or shouting out spider puttin this nigga on shit..or helping this nigga out..its niggaz like me that brings you the news..on the interview on worldstarhiphop he said he is not  putting out spider shit..cause his shit is mediocre and the nigga can t make songs..game is that nigga..on the disses my niggaz he dissed spider wit some real shit..you the only reason niggas press mute on madden..then had g magic seal the deal at the end..

spider loc comes back wit cuzz aint a real bllood how come he don t say bompton he a stripper..you mention spider on g4 weeds..this nigga game is a worldwide superstar niggaz..spider uses internet as promotion for his claim to fame..big paybacc stop it..with you can rap my nigga..your verser are average my son can write those lyric..serial killa..or whatevr that trac you had called

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2008, 08:02:45 PM »
By the way, ya'll Game groupies didn't even notice there was a new post dissin Game with an audio and all lol 'cause ya'll loooooove Spider Loc more. That's right show that love

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2008, 08:05:04 PM »
Heres my little cousin nigga. Just last week niggaz tried to put his lights out and the nigga got out the hospital in less than 24 hours with one still in his back. Just sunday we was at a hood function in the projects 4 blocks from where he got popped nigga its nothin. Its going down here and see whats poppin my nigga. My nigga ate them 4 like it was nothin stop it nigga.
Man shot in New Haven multiple times
Story Tools
Email to a friend
Print version
No comments posted.

Subscribe
 RSS Feeds

Wednesday, August 27, 2008 3:00 AM EDT
By Register Staff

NEW HAVEN - A man was wounded late Tuesday in a Newhallville car-to-car shooting, police said.

Just before 11 p.m., officers responded to a report of gunfire in the area of Dixwell Avenue and Bassett Street and, a short time later, a Nissan Maxima arrived at Yale-New Haven Hospital with a shooting victim who police say suffered multiple wounds to the back.

The victim was listed in critical but stable condition, police said Wednesday.

According to police, the occupants of a 1990s-vintage Honda Accord station wagon were responsible for the shooting and seen fleeing the scene. The case remains under investigation.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 08:07:28 PM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2008, 08:07:26 PM »
if spider is better than game please post a 16 solid spider loc tracs worth listenin too

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2008, 08:08:38 PM »
man this is a good topic..we need to talk about spider and game..cause its obama vs mcain you feel me its what the streeets barbershops everywhere they talkin about these niggaz..some niggaz wonderin why 50 ain t mentioning or shouting out spider puttin this nigga on shit..or helping this nigga out..its niggaz like me that brings you the news..on the interview on worldstarhiphop he said he is not  putting out spider shit..cause his shit is mediocre and the nigga can t make songs..game is that nigga..on the disses my niggaz he dissed spider wit some real shit..you the only reason niggas press mute on madden..then had g magic seal the deal at the end..

spider loc comes back wit cuzz aint a real bllood how come he don t say bompton he a stripper..you mention spider on g4 weeds..this nigga game is a worldwide superstar niggaz..spider uses internet as promotion for his claim to fame..big paybacc stop it..with you can rap my nigga..your verser are average my son can write those lyric..serial killa..or whatevr that trac you had called

Spider=real shit vs Game=bull shit that's all Im sayin and you confirmed it lol Ya'll are too dumb for your own good. If u wanna talk about this shit then take yo ass back to the Barbershop Maniac aka REALG, CC Ryda, BulletLoco, and many more aliases.  You're comparin a real man to an imposter...why cause the imposter dropped albums on a major label. Ya'll fakin the funk when u say quality over quanity and I doubt you seriously know what that means.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 08:12:51 PM by ThaRealSupreme »

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2008, 08:09:21 PM »
man yall niggaz is goin off topic bout who city harder and all this shit yall some funny niggaz..compton is grimy homie..im posted out in the city right now nigga

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2008, 08:10:20 PM »
if spider is better than game please post a 16 solid spider loc tracs worth listenin too

Im not postin shit 'cause you can take yo ass on Youtube and listen to West Kept Secret lol 8/10 vs LAX 6.5/10 shiieetttt and DA 1 U LOVE 2 HATE was harder than the West Kept so go on Youtube and listen to both.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2008, 08:11:30 PM »
man yall niggaz is goin off topic bout who city harder and all this shit yall some funny niggaz..compton is grimy homie..im posted out in the city right now nigga

IT aint about who city harder this euro nigga tryin to front on my town when the nigga is just makin some shit up in his head.

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2008, 08:12:01 PM »

LOL NIGGAS LIKE U THAT BRING US THE NEWS?? LOL

common man  how long u been on this forum for?

ahh 9 posts , ok ur forgiven

bitches be mad cuz when 50 's last only went plat, ur callin it a ''flop''

and when game is headin the same way , if not less ... who there to blame?
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)