Author Topic: spider loc west kept secret  (Read 1739 times)

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
Re: spider loc west kept secret
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2008, 08:14:35 PM »
game latest cd is not a classic but its what i call a solid cd you feel me..i mean the only tracs i skip is the shit wit raheem devan neyo and house of pain...

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2008, 08:16:14 PM »
game latest cd is not a classic but its what i call a solid cd you feel me..i mean the only tracs i skip is the shit wit raheem devan neyo and house of pain...

Not solid but it's a classic? That doesn't make sense. Solid=a classic
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2008, 08:16:39 PM »
this nigga spider ran out of songs so he puts hustle to you come up on west kept secret..
west kept secret i got that cd nigga..best song on there is sometimes..all the other shit is average stompin in my big blac boots..thats the same concept as cbo stompin in my steel toes..yukmouth ate up spider too on the diss tracs

Big J/ Gain Green

• Lil Geezy
  • Get Money,GAin Green
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2008, 08:18:59 PM »
HOW MANY TIMES NIGGAZ GON" compare Spider and GAME??????? THIS gets old everyday!!!!!! 
Everyday, 818 or 323 you already know, Big J found on one of tha East Sides Chasing dough$$$$$

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2008, 08:19:14 PM »
who is this real supreme nigga..false flagger as nigga..i don t dic ryde no niggaz homie real spit..nigga my favorite artist right now is prodigy styles pkilla tay lynch bo slim thug young buc snoop kurupt just to name a few and of course yougn 211 and jay roc mitchy slic joe buddens

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2008, 08:21:25 PM »
this nigga spider ran out of songs so he puts hustle to you come up on west kept secret..
west kept secret i got that cd nigga..best song on there is sometimes..all the other shit is average stompin in my big blac boots..thats the same concept as cbo stompin in my steel toes..yukmouth ate up spider too on the diss tracs

You crazy I see you like that watered down stereotypical shit but Spider still had a higher rating either way and it's for a reason. I heard Game had a grip of features on LAX and only like a couple solo tracks explain that or tell me I heard wrong. We're talkin about Spider and Game we've been done with the diss records and naw Yuk didn't kill Spider but u would say that lol Yuk did kill Game if u wanna go that route

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2008, 08:22:13 PM »
we talk about spider and game..cause they re the niggaz to talk about right now like bac in the days we use to talk about pac and big ..its niggaz like me who questions shit spida do..i mean if you think about it..spida talks shit about game pretending to being a blood..but this nigga hang wit two ts phat rat..niggas from his hood jay roc kic it wit him m o than spider..but spider goes out and tries to confront lil wayne about some lyrics he said on a song..does the shit wit yuk chain..just bullshit like that..

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2008, 08:23:46 PM »
who is this real supreme nigga..false flagger as nigga..i don t dic ryde no niggaz homie real spit..nigga my favorite artist right now is prodigy styles pkilla tay lynch bo slim thug young buc snoop kurupt just to name a few and of course yougn 211 and jay roc mitchy slic joe buddens

Lmao you mad??? False flagger when did I ever say cuz, blood, on the set, etc? Stop stealin my lingo bitch and you do dick ride which is why I got you frustrated right now and mad lol it's showin in your post lol fuckin with people like you on Dubcc is my please lmao

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2008, 08:27:37 PM »

You crazy I see you like that watered down stereotypical shit but Spider still had a higher rating either way and it's for a reason. I heard Game had a grip of features on LAX and only like a couple solo tracks explain that or tell me I heard wrong. We're talkin about Spider and Game we've been done with the diss records and naw Yuk didn't kill Spider but u would say that lol Yuk did kill Game if u wanna go that route

They gonna give credit towards anything negative towards sp on the strength he fucked over they bitch boy. On some real shit who talks about a nigga they dont like more than their favorite artist? Sp hurt they feelings you got one nigga switching names every 2 days and making 20 different accounts all talking about sp,one has to be the first to comment on an spi topic on some negative shit,theyll make a topic like spi vs busta rhymes bodyguard first thing in the morning. Im like damn nigga you wake up thinking bout spi wrestling another nigga.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2008, 08:29:31 PM »
we talk about spider and game..cause they re the niggaz to talk about right now like bac in the days we use to talk about pac and big ..its niggaz like me who questions shit spida do..i mean if you think about it..spida talks shit about game pretending to being a blood..but this nigga hang wit two ts phat rat..niggas from his hood jay roc kic it wit him m o than spider..but spider goes out and tries to confront lil wayne about some lyrics he said on a song..does the shit wit yuk chain..just bullshit like that..

On the real it's a difference. Spider really bang, got street cred, respect and is known for bangin that's a lifestyle not on stage shit and anybody who's really active out here is going to try and make peace like the truces we've had out here so you can't be like aww he fucks with these niggas or those niggas because it's nothin new since we wanna unite and go against the mexicans that's hittin us cause of our race not the color of our rags, yah dig. If you really knew what was goin on you would see it's unity and not betrayl sneakin behind ppl's back this is shit people have been doin for a long time for a real cause.

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2008, 08:31:00 PM »
only thing spider is good fo is puttin muzik out..come on the king of r and b shit was garbage my nigga
i ll give crdit when crdit is due but the best trac spider ever made was been around the world
them niggaz from mona park and niggaz like young flow from lantana bloc i know them niggaz cuz im just
keepin it real homie about the muzik no hatin..my thing is if you have weak rappers around you ..you suc too nigga..lets think about some shit..snoopy blue was his best artist cuz was the truth nigga had spitz..papa smurf that nigga had spitz where are they now..not on the label..cause they outshined spider thats why he had to let him go..you wanna know who is a real grinder my nigga kavio aka lil throwdown from pvcc..nigga cant rap worth a nicle but i respect the hustle..nigga know how to promote his shit..spider should take notes

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2008, 08:32:01 PM »

2 T'z is gone brotha and did you know he squeezed an extra 60,000 out of game just to leave games house? Hahahahahahaha
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2008, 08:34:27 PM »

On some real shit who talks about a nigga they dont like more than their favorite artist? Sp hurt they feelings  Im like damn nigga you wake up thinking bout spi wrestling another nigga.

and it even seems this maniac dude even knows more about spi n his camp than his motherfukin self,

i just realized something look at his name , its MANIAC-LOC ( HES OBSESSED WITH THE LOC!!, U CAN EVEN TELL BY HIS NAME) U LOVE IT BITCH U CANT GET ENOUGH
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2008, 08:36:07 PM »
cuz may bang but ain t alla bout that homie we talkin about rappin right now..i gives us a fuc about if the nigga bangin..i see niggaz thats bangin everyday..what does that make me..i ve seen niggaz get shot at tams louis burgers across the street from leuders park..that don t make me nobody a real nigga is a nigga who takes care o f his kids like me nigga..i do this rap forumshit cause its interesting..someone needs to get the word out there about they opinion whats going on wit this nigga..he claims he s the best on the west..when you got rappers like game who s a spitter..he s goign at snoop wc list goes on and on

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2008, 08:37:15 PM »
only thing spider is good fo is puttin muzik out..come on the king of r and b shit was garbage my nigga
i ll give crdit when crdit is due but the best trac spider ever made was been around the world
them niggaz from mona park and niggaz like young flow from lantana bloc i know them niggaz cuz im just
keepin it real homie about the muzik no hatin..my thing is if you have weak rappers around you ..you suc too nigga..lets think about some shit..snoopy blue was his best artist cuz was the truth nigga had spitz..papa smurf that nigga had spitz where are they now..not on the label..cause they outshined spider thats why he had to let him go..you wanna know who is a real grinder my nigga kavio aka lil throwdown from pvcc..nigga cant rap worth a nicle but i respect the hustle..nigga know how to promote his shit..spider should take notes

The King of r&b was for females in cause you couldnt tell by the content of the songs. P.Smurf and Snoopy blue both chose to leave he didnt get rid of them. And if they so better than where is snoopyblue.com or psmurfindastreets.com? Be real with your self my nigga snoopy blue puttin out shit out and it aint going past cali and people whos up on him on the net.