Author Topic: spider loc west kept secret  (Read 1736 times)

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

Re: spider loc west kept secret
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2008, 08:38:21 PM »

On some real shit who talks about a nigga they dont like more than their favorite artist? Sp hurt they feelings  Im like damn nigga you wake up thinking bout spi wrestling another nigga.

and it even seems this maniac dude even knows more about spi n his camp than his motherfukin self,

i just realized something look at his name , its MANIAC-LOC ( HES OBSESSED WITH THE LOC!!, U CAN EVEN TELL BY HIS NAME) U LOVE IT BITCH U CANT GET ENOUGH

Yo Idiot,

Loc is a crip term. Not just for Spider dummy. Every crip put loc at the end of their name stupid. I could tell u some foreign wannabe gangster like the rest of these lames. smh.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2008, 08:39:07 PM »
only thing spider is good fo is puttin muzik out..come on the king of r and b shit was garbage my nigga
i ll give crdit when crdit is due but the best trac spider ever made was been around the world
them niggaz from mona park and niggaz like young flow from lantana bloc i know them niggaz cuz im just
keepin it real homie about the muzik no hatin..my thing is if you have weak rappers around you ..you suc too nigga..lets think about some shit..snoopy blue was his best artist cuz was the truth nigga had spitz..papa smurf that nigga had spitz where are they now..not on the label..cause they outshined spider thats why he had to let him go..you wanna know who is a real grinder my nigga kavio aka lil throwdown from pvcc..nigga cant rap worth a nicle but i respect the hustle..nigga know how to promote his shit..spider should take notes

Why do you keep bringin up King of R&B when dude had many more mixtapes before and after it? You sound stupid as hell like this nigga just started droppin mixtapes. I just shot somethin real to you and you come back with that after sayin what he does in the streets to try and discredit dude? Like I said Spider=real shit and Game=Bull shit. You kow it's true and I can discern it in every post. The next thread you make should be explainin why you have to create so many users accounts just to whine about Spider Loc lol.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2008, 08:39:53 PM »
i know niggaz who know spyda i know deeko cause he talked about on his da nigga u love 2 hate cd..deeko from ecc 89 you be surprised who i know..i know young mel from lantana who spider knows and grew up with..i know niggaz who know cuzz..i m just speakin on some of that shit this nigga doin..why did he make the diss song about ice t and soulja boy

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2008, 08:40:50 PM »

On some real shit who talks about a nigga they dont like more than their favorite artist? Sp hurt they feelings  Im like damn nigga you wake up thinking bout spi wrestling another nigga.

and it even seems this maniac dude even knows more about spi n his camp than his motherfukin self,

i just realized something look at his name , its MANIAC-LOC ( HES OBSESSED WITH THE LOC!!, U CAN EVEN TELL BY HIS NAME) U LOVE IT BITCH U CANT GET ENOUGH

On the real, I think this is a two faced fan because shit sounds too familiar but it's nothin 'cause he's goin to support the Loc anyway.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2008, 08:41:22 PM »
i know niggaz who know spyda i know deeko cause he talked about on his da nigga u love 2 hate cd..deeko from ecc 89 you be surprised who i know..i know young mel from lantana who spider knows and grew up with..i know niggaz who know cuzz..i m just speakin on some of that shit this nigga doin..why did he make the diss song about ice t and soulja boy

You on some he said she said type shit so you already cancelled your opinion with that

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2008, 08:43:13 PM »

Hit the blue room and ask him, you connected right?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2008, 08:43:21 PM »
soyou obviously haven t heard games mixtapes man to say spider s mixtapes are better lets talk about the latest bangadoshish 3 lean on me wit kartoon..his verse was weak..he talkin about young buc on one of the other tracs..but young buc is another solid rapper nigga..who can rap..and he put him on and introduce cuz to 50 cent

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2008, 08:44:32 PM »
this has been mentioned to this niggaseveral times..nigga really has no response..but this crip..fuc game wac wall killa

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2008, 08:45:15 PM »
what abut this nigga camera man crash whats up wit him filming everything man..shit is wac

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2008, 08:48:12 PM »
soyou obviously haven t heard games mixtapes man to say spider s mixtapes are better lets talk about the latest bangadoshish 3 lean on me wit kartoon..his verse was weak..he talkin about young buc on one of the other tracs..but young buc is another solid rapper nigga..who can rap..and he put him on and introduce cuz to 50 cent

Wrong he was at the video shoot and went up to Fif dolo and did his thing. Buck had him there with no intentions on him getting a deal that day.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2008, 08:48:52 PM »

Yo Idiot,

Loc is a crip term. Not just for Spider dummy. Every crip put loc at the end of their name stupid. I could tell u some foreign wannabe gangster like the rest of these lames. smh.

oh ''SORRY CUZ'' , he just talks bout him so intesnsely, i mean this dude just signed up to this forum n look @ wat he sayin. deep inside he knows it he cant live without mentionin' the loc's name , thats like the game rappin without using ''dre, 50, n pac''
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2008, 08:50:45 PM »
yall niggaz the nerds homie..talkin about im a nerd im the nigga who is on south grandee right now in compton..spider loc would have gotten knoced by lil wayne bodyguard or 40 glocc there careers would have been over..you see once the bodyguard got out..who did the runnin..tell crash that hahahaha..

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2008, 08:53:30 PM »
funny how niggaz diss me but yu got niggaz like mako capone talkin about eiht in every thread

h2k4

« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2008, 08:56:09 PM »

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2008, 08:59:49 PM »
I agree that AllHipHop.com rating The West Kept Secret 8/10 and gave LAX 6.5/10  :D

Graveyard Shift was being worked on way before that incident with Weezy so I guess it's a good look before it's time.

omg omg omg omg....that must mean that spider is better than game right? woooooow

lmao The Documentary got higher ratings than anything Spiders put out..how bout u bring that up? oooh i forgot...its all about that 1 spider loc mixtape.

and AHH ratings are not all the same..they rate artist by their own measures..meaning they not expecting much from spider loc therfor he gets a higher rating.

Ice Cubes album got a lower rating from certain magazines compared to Jeezy and Game..does that mean they're better than him? lmao fuck outta here.

That was just a desperate attempt by a desperate groupie ;)

Ey ho you'z a str8 fag for that one lol that shit made me laugh for real tho. Now compare a street album(West Kept) to a major album(LAX) and that was Game's recent album that got a lower rating. An artist is supposed to improve and come harder with new material but Game didn't do that but of course you still show that groupie love and bought the same lyrics with a different beat. The Docu came out on G-unit so I guess he should've stayed on G-unit. Who is G-Magic? He just recycled all of Game's diss and no one knows him except Game groupies. Spider Loc keeps his name out there by droppin mixtape after mixtape and droppin indie albums str8 BAYMAACIN' on ya'll bitch ass haters and that's why you're still talking about him and is involved in every discussion where Spider Loc is the topic and you start more Spider Loc threads than you do Game lol keep up the good work. Hi Hater :D...matter of fact, Loco might not have a video on the mainstream but u saw'em on Cold Case, Weeds, G4 freestylin, Sharks

Don't pay no mind to this bird ass bitch. She nobody but some ugly ass skank.

She thinks Spider is dope than Nas and Jigga combined. She got Spider tunnel vision. She tryna she suck his or something.
if u dont get the fucc outta here!!! you are one of the main niggas on here crying about niggas dissin game,but as soon as spiders named is brought up u wanna voice your goofy opinion...as long as u hating on my nigga or me then we gon keep smashin on your hero...u probably got on game underwear right now!!!

How could u even talk shit with your Baymaac g-string on?

You spider groupies got the shit ass backwards. Yall keep hating then the hate comes right back to you like a muthafuckin boomerang. Its called karma biatch. Game is that lyrical nigga but I ain't a group like yall is. I like a bunch of niggaz on the west. I just think Spider is doo doo and he talks way to much shit for someone who is doo doo straight ca ca.

Game killed that nigga on 240 bars it was done dada. THAT WAS 3 YEARS AGO MY NIG. Yet every song and every mixtape Spider put out its gotta be doja this and doja that. Get a life. Better yet get a career. Ain't nobody feeling yall bullshit out in the west nigga and thats real spit. Yall suck. You should take notes from Smurf and leave that lame ass nigga.

lol at Spider begging T.I. to slide him something. Like T.I. really wanna be on a track with that lop. Step ya bars up nigga.

Game ain't worrying about you lames. Stop worrying about him.
my apologies dude,i was directing my comment towards (longbeachizactive)thought u was him,i was'nt paying attention to your alias(real niggas apologize)but...fucc you in the ass punk!!! whos hating not me...hating is when you wish for a persons downfall for no reason especially when u dont even know them(sounds familiar?) and you dont even know game!!! he could give 3 fuccs about you or any other of these male groupies on here,and by the way i get money off rap fool,features, shows,ghost writing the works...tell me something...how much do you get paid for running your dicc succas on here...NOTHING!!! we get paid to talk shit on the mic and you dont...so who needs to get a life...and nobodys feelin my shit, lol...i beg to differ geek...u might not be feeling my shit,but who are you??? a fuccing fake identity on a computer,also hating is when you speak bad on a person for no reason,i gotta million reasons,but all i need is one!!! and 240bars was weak...game said a bunch of bullshit lies and the only shit that was truthful had nothing to do with spider...now TOE TAGZ and OVA KILL is how u diss a nigga!!! true facts, like game getting molested by his daddy(low blow) that was classic,thats why jayceon shut the fucc up after that...and u speaking on the smurf situation like u know the bizness,cuzz please!!! get your facts straight dork...and who was begging t.i.,u shouldnt have to make up shit to try to win a argument...get real boy!!!by the way dont game diss niggas everytime he gets a chance??? but its cool right...cuz he your favorite rapper and you wanna have his baby!!! see fucc boy you cant dispute the truth...all you can do is say silly childish shit,no facts tho!!! and what little facts you do know its all irrelavent to a niggas person...u dont make a good fan for the music cuz your bias and full of excuses and thats a bad quality to have when your trying to be a man...i could understand if game was innocent and didnt fucc with nobody ether but he's the biggest liar and 2faced walking contradiction in the world,he wouldnt pay 7 geez for his families funeral but he can bet bow wow a 100 thousand dollars on a video game, what a piece of shit!!!so dont tell me nothing about karma homeboy cuz its coming...now let that soak in your ass!!!