Author Topic: spider loc west kept secret  (Read 1746 times)

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
Re: spider loc west kept secret
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2008, 09:08:54 PM »

On some real shit who talks about a nigga they dont like more than their favorite artist? Sp hurt they feelings  Im like damn nigga you wake up thinking bout spi wrestling another nigga.

and it even seems this maniac dude even knows more about spi n his camp than his motherfukin self,

i just realized something look at his name , its MANIAC-LOC ( HES OBSESSED WITH THE LOC!!, U CAN EVEN TELL BY HIS NAME) U LOVE IT BITCH U CANT GET ENOUGH

Yo Idiot,

Loc is a crip term. Not just for Spider dummy. Every crip put loc at the end of their name stupid. I could tell u some foreign wannabe gangster like the rest of these lames. smh.
actually smart-ass loc originated from the piru's and bloods goofy,so dont get on here like u know about this gang shit boy...u the foreigner homie!!! now who got checced...

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2008, 09:12:56 PM »

On some real shit who talks about a nigga they dont like more than their favorite artist? Sp hurt they feelings  Im like damn nigga you wake up thinking bout spi wrestling another nigga.

and it even seems this maniac dude even knows more about spi n his camp than his motherfukin self,

i just realized something look at his name , its MANIAC-LOC ( HES OBSESSED WITH THE LOC!!, U CAN EVEN TELL BY HIS NAME) U LOVE IT BITCH U CANT GET ENOUGH

Yo Idiot,

Loc is a crip term. Not just for Spider dummy. Every crip put loc at the end of their name stupid. I could tell u some foreign wannabe gangster like the rest of these lames. smh.
actually smart-ass loc originated from the piru's and bloods goofy,so dont get on here like u know about this gang shit boy...u the foreigner homie!!! now who got checced...

dat shit don't even make sense nigga... spider loc = blood???

I admit i ain't a banger.... but my niggaz is rips and they all got loc at the end of they name... locstaz and you saying its a blood thing????? you might be right but my whole life my rip niggaz been saying loc

so watever nigga

and you from the valley nigga... who yall enemies?? nobody

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2008, 09:13:29 PM »
come on paybacc how can you speak on niggaz money you dont know who we are..we know who you are nigga..you don t do big shows where you get 2500 a show or even 500 and who you ghostwritin fo..nigga..i m the real nigga out here gettin this money buildign my fico score to 800 on niggaz buyin houses nigga..i m the nigga you see wit the iphone 2 and blac berry bold before it launches im that nigga wit the red monkeys and white t hoppin out the flyest rides..im that nigga who turned down the 50 000 dollar car loan from wescom im that nigga who can speak onany artist..cause im the consumer..just like keyshawn be hatin on niggaz in the nfl..im that nigga cuzz...i got plenty of big name crips who can bac my story..but don t need to get into all that..i m that nigga that invest in stock got my 401 k buidling..got my medical dental for my kids nigga..imthat nigga..that be in the big hollywood clubs and eatin at myagis  

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2008, 09:17:45 PM »
yall niggaz the nerds homie..talkin about im a nerd im the nigga who is on south grandee right now in compton..spider loc would have gotten knoced by lil wayne bodyguard or 40 glocc there careers would have been over..you see once the bodyguard got out..who did the runnin..tell crash that hahahaha..
get your facts straight homie,his bodyguard came from down the blocc where wayne was,and he opened the door to talk to niggas in the front seat when most of us was leaving,that bodyguard would have gotten his ass whooped if he said anything wrong...that nigga was sayin "come on loc stop trippin" but it got edited out cuz alot of niggas was sayin the wrong shit in the baccground...but 40 glocc is a goofball for even going on live anyway... u aint keepin it real right now my nig...

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2008, 09:22:57 PM »
im that g cuz ask nipsey hussle g bob from 60 s im that nigga..that s gettin stupid money..i can honestly go out and pull out 10 racs from my bank about pay my 2 mortgages..and talk shit about these rap niggaz..i can put in my 2 cents..big paybacc..

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2008, 09:23:42 PM »

Yo Idiot,

dat shit don't even make sense nigga... spider loc = blood???

I admit i ain't a banger.... but my niggaz is rips and they all got loc at the end of they name... locstaz and you saying its a blood thing????? you might be right but my whole life my rip niggaz been saying loc

so watever nigga

and you from the valley nigga... who yall enemies?? nobody
this niggas dont pay attention to shit,thats where the word came from...piru... lok thats how they use to spell it,DJ QUIK song lok'd out hood...do your home work dummy!!! yeah im from the valley THE BIG BAD 818 boy...come thru and find out!!!

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2008, 09:26:22 PM »
come on paybacc how can you speak on niggaz money you dont know who we are..we know who you are nigga..you don t do big shows where you get 2500 a show or even 500 and who you ghostwritin fo..nigga..i m the real nigga out here gettin this money buildign my fico score to 800 on niggaz buyin houses nigga..i m the nigga you see wit the iphone 2 and blac berry bold before it launches im that nigga wit the red monkeys and white t hoppin out the flyest rides..im that nigga who turned down the 50 000 dollar car loan from wescom im that nigga who can speak onany artist..cause im the consumer..just like keyshawn be hatin on niggaz in the nfl..im that nigga cuzz...i got plenty of big name crips who can bac my story..but don t need to get into all that..i m that nigga that invest in stock got my 401 k buidling..got my medical dental for my kids nigga..imthat nigga..that be in the big hollywood clubs and eatin at myagis  

dis nigga got a point lol

paybacc u lame nigga... u need to listen to bishop lamont and grow up , grow up, grow up

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2008, 09:27:37 PM »
im that nigga that s keepin it real..tryin to help yall niggaz get bread..remember yall niggaz ain t sponsored by youtube you dont get paid if you get 100 000 hits on youtube for broadcasting everything..you makin enemies wit all well know rappers spider can t go do no show inthe bay cause niggaz from the gas team want em..for that shit he was talkin..yall niggaz can t go bac to diego..there some bloods who we re pissed about the shit..yall niggaz can to do shit in the south..especially louisiana..yall nigga z are fucin up your hussle..i like to see niggaz get money i dont hate..i feed niggaz..youwanna make some real cheese fuc wit a real nigga..who aint tryin to be livin off social security at the age of 65 adn im about to go buy a house in chandler az and flip it..nigga..yall heard 50 cent i get money

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #68 on: September 04, 2008, 09:28:49 PM »
good for you nigga!!! whoopeee...like u said u know me...i dont know you so how are your big name crips gonna verify anything to me your maniacloc from dubcnn.gang right??? u acting like they stop making houses after they made yours...not to bragg but i gotta house too!!!

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2008, 09:31:20 PM »
good for you nigga!!! whoopeee...like u said u know me...i dont know you so how are your big name crips gonna verify anything to me your maniacloc from dubcnn.gang right??? u acting like they stop making houses after they made yours...not to bragg but i gotta house too!!!

you prolly got a two story dorito bag

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #70 on: September 04, 2008, 09:32:11 PM »
any real nigga who claims to be a real nigga street nigga..don t got to brag about crippin..bloodin..game be sounding like a dumb nigga..he pics on little niggaz too like ras kass.but game is smart nigga..he got money nigga live in glendale...now that nigga gets paid off shows..big paybacc i aint hatin on yo shinemy nigga..get yo rap on get yo money nigga.i just question the shit your boss does nigga..

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #71 on: September 04, 2008, 09:32:58 PM »

paybacc u lame nigga... u need to listen to bishop lamont and grow up , grow up, grow up
is it that easy for you to dicc ride,wow...u dont even know him...cuzz you too slutty to even talk to anymore...and why are you replying to bullshit,aint got nothing to say about that real i dropped on ya earlier...

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #72 on: September 04, 2008, 09:34:44 PM »
to keep it 100 shit nigga i live by the victoria gardens in ranch o in the new houses..i dont give a fuc ill put my shit out...i make 600 a week just servin niggaz in madden..paybac step yo game up bra go to polo.com and drop like a g on the polo.comwebsite on some new polo shirts

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2008, 09:36:52 PM »
remember my nigga like i said nigga before i hit the 91 to the 15..when i walk outside nigga im on south grandee in compton nigga..when i go around the corner i see 165 adn 166..nigga..i just fuc wit my cuzzins..from that sscc...nigga z ain t knowin....you know whats funny a lot of you industry niggaz know me cuzz

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2008, 09:38:57 PM »

is it that easy for you to dicc ride,wow...u dont even know him...cuzz you too slutty to even talk to anymore...and why are you replying to bullshit,aint got nothing to say about that real i dropped on ya earlier...

watever tough guy... all i know is my money is longer than yours... this is all entertainment to me.... to be honest i couldn't give two shits about the nigga game either...  but he makes music i like so i'm just speaking on that.... he seem like a good nigga to me so fuck it ...i'm fucking wit him

and i'm really from l.a. nigga... not the valley, northridge, woodlandhills, porter ranch or whatever you claim homie

how much you make from rapping a year?? lmfao

my money long nigga on some legit shit... not this doing shows at little clubs ass clubs shit splitting money 10 ways getting like a couple hun

you a sorry wannabe rapper nigga.... you should have stayed on the block... oh wait the mexicans and asians run the valley so i guess your shit out of luck