Author Topic: spider loc west kept secret  (Read 1743 times)

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
Re: spider loc west kept secret
« Reply #75 on: September 04, 2008, 09:43:07 PM »
any real nigga who claims to be a real nigga street nigga..don t got to brag about crippin..bloodin..game be sounding like a dumb nigga..he pics on little niggaz too like ras kass.but game is smart nigga..he got money nigga live in glendale...now that nigga gets paid off shows..big paybacc i aint hatin on yo shinemy nigga..get yo rap on get yo money nigga.i just question the shit your boss does nigga..
real niggas dont make excuses and thats what your doing...every place u said we cant go to when done been there!!! recently...why we cant go to louisiana,hope baby and wayne aint your reason,u had a better shot at sayin the hurricane gustav,niggas need to worry about west coast,ask pac or big (no disrespect)but i call'em like i see em...new orleans got killas too ,but does that mean they all work for cash money,i think not...we got some real thorough crip niggas down there ,so im not too worried about that and nether is spider...real recognize real, remember that!!!

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #76 on: September 04, 2008, 09:47:55 PM »
to keep it 100 shit nigga i live by the victoria gardens in ranch o in the new houses..i dont give a fuc ill put my shit out...i make 600 a week just servin niggaz in madden..paybac step yo game up bra go to polo.com and drop like a g on the polo.comwebsite on some new polo shirts
why are u telling me all that...i dont care about your finances homie,now u getting off topic...u not sounding too intelligent right now!!!

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #77 on: September 04, 2008, 09:48:54 PM »
remember my nigga like i said nigga before i hit the 91 to the 15..when i walk outside nigga im on south grandee in compton nigga..when i go around the corner i see 165 adn 166..nigga..i just fuc wit my cuzzins..from that sscc...nigga z ain t knowin....you know whats funny a lot of you industry niggaz know me cuzz
tell my nigga lil wiggles i said whats cripulating...

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #78 on: September 04, 2008, 09:54:55 PM »
come on paybacc how can you speak on niggaz money you dont know who we are..we know who you are nigga..you don t do big shows where you get 2500 a show or even 500 and who you ghostwritin fo..nigga..i m the real nigga out here gettin this money buildign my fico score to 800 on niggaz buyin houses nigga..i m the nigga you see wit the iphone 2 and blac berry bold before it launches im that nigga wit the red monkeys and white t hoppin out the flyest rides..im that nigga who turned down the 50 000 dollar car loan from wescom im that nigga who can speak onany artist..cause im the consumer..just like keyshawn be hatin on niggaz in the nfl..im that nigga cuzz...i got plenty of big name crips who can bac my story..but don t need to get into all that..i m that nigga that invest in stock got my 401 k buidling..got my medical dental for my kids nigga..imthat nigga..that be in the big hollywood clubs and eatin at myagis  

dis nigga got a point lol

paybacc u lame nigga... u need to listen to bishop lamont and grow up , grow up, grow up
is it that easy for you to dicc ride,wow...u dont even know him...cuzz you too slutty to even talk to anymore...and why are you replying to bullshit,aint got nothing to say about that real i dropped on ya earlier...

watever tough guy... all i know is my money is longer than yours... this is all entertainment to me.... to be honest i couldn't give two shits about the nigga game either...  but he makes music i like so i'm just speaking on that.... he seem like a good nigga to me so fuck it ...i'm fucking wit him

and i'm really from l.a. nigga... not the valley, northridge, woodlandhills, porter ranch or whatever you claim homie

how much you make from rapping a year?? lmfao

my money long nigga on some legit shit... not this doing shows at little clubs ass clubs shit splitting money 10 ways getting like a couple hun

you a sorry wannabe rapper nigga.... you should have stayed on the block... oh wait the mexicans and asians run the valley so i guess your shit out of luck

IM FROM E/S OF NORTH HOLLYWOOD!!!!  THERES A DIFFERENCE... THEY DONT RUN MY HOOD... LOL...U A CLOWN!!!

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #79 on: September 04, 2008, 10:38:13 PM »
if baymaac do a show in san diego i will  personally give each one of the baymaac artist a 1000 dollars i know some reputable niggaz who will give the cash to yall

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #80 on: September 04, 2008, 10:50:11 PM »
paybacc you knoccin out game when u see him..he got some shows comin up shortly
paybacc post some of yall next shows i wann a come thru

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #81 on: September 05, 2008, 01:41:24 AM »
paybacc you knoccin out game when u see him..he got some shows comin up shortly
paybacc post some of yall next shows i wann a come thru

The real challenge would be for Game to catch Paybacc's fade. Paybacc is still in the streets while Game went hollywood and we all see that Game hasn't had no physical confrontation that has been made known with anybody under 6 ft.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #82 on: September 05, 2008, 09:01:44 AM »
yall funny game is the truth man...nigga be killin em wit the lyrics

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #83 on: September 05, 2008, 09:13:39 AM »
paybacc come on man listen to your very first trac and video..man always keep in mind unless you seriously grindin and pushin your shit like they do in the bay..who s going to buy this shit..yyour first song you ever came out wit for the consumer you killed at least 30 niggaz on the song..stole 2pac verse..on against all odds..no originality points..look at about 2.27 mins into the video cuzz pullin up his pants shit is fogazzy nigga..so you bringin the west bac huh..when we got niggaz like jay roc glasses crooked i freestyles killen em...i wanna hear cuzz do a trac without mentioning crip or killed this nigga..always remember niggaz..white people are the one s who s buying all the muzik

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #84 on: September 05, 2008, 09:41:11 AM »
i want to speak on some topics we went over last night first lets touch up on toe tagz..talkin about him being a blood..how he is a crip..proven his crip thing..and how much money he got..lol..how is this a tight diss my nigga..
bac to the bodyguard shit this nigga job is to protect baby lil wayne or whoever cuz protects so you mean to tell me if this nigga wanted to scrap paybac you would have knoced him out one on one..you a funny nigga..paybacc is that you at about 2.58 in the video wit the same shirt you had on in your serial lyricist video..40 glocc is tight i like cuzz muzik when he rappin wit prodigy..when you got money like cash money do..they could give a fuc about yall punkin them for pretending to be bloods..they laughin at yall..cause when the video came out nigga they had a few blood niggaz from la in the video..so i mean yall niggaz need to stop hatin on other niggaz shinin and respect they hustle instead of tryin to rob and kill niggaz over some bullshit..paybacc you could have had lil wayne or big slim teach about the business and how to write a real song niggaz dont think..so you guys get into a big scuffle and put it on camera and incriminate yourself and go to jail..when you re in jail..the reason you went to jail is cause the biggest rap star in the game at this moment had said if you ain t down wit suwhoop whatever he said..you fought for that..when they re ese s who killin us innocently cause of our color..man the shit is bigger than this homie..niggaz need to wake up and think man..we about to have a blac president you got history comin upon us...niggaz wanna fight over dumb shit..i can speak on fighting cause i get paid to do that shit legally on the side.. 

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #85 on: September 05, 2008, 09:50:07 AM »
come on paybacc how can you speak on niggaz money you dont know who we are..we know who you are nigga..you don t do big shows where you get 2500 a show or even 500 and who you ghostwritin fo..nigga..i m the real nigga out here gettin this money buildign my fico score to 800 on niggaz buyin houses nigga..i m the nigga you see wit the iphone 2 and blac berry bold before it launches im that nigga wit the red monkeys and white t hoppin out the flyest rides..im that nigga who turned down the 50 000 dollar car loan from wescom im that nigga who can speak onany artist..cause im the consumer..just like keyshawn be hatin on niggaz in the nfl..im that nigga cuzz...i got plenty of big name crips who can bac my story..but don t need to get into all that..i m that nigga that invest in stock got my 401 k buidling..got my medical dental for my kids nigga..imthat nigga..that be in the big hollywood clubs and eatin at myagis  

dis nigga got a point lol

paybacc u lame nigga... u need to listen to bishop lamont and grow up , grow up, grow up
is it that easy for you to dicc ride,wow...u dont even know him...cuzz you too slutty to even talk to anymore...and why are you replying to bullshit,aint got nothing to say about that real i dropped on ya earlier...

watever tough guy... all i know is my money is longer than yours... this is all entertainment to me.... to be honest i couldn't give two shits about the nigga game either...  but he makes music i like so i'm just speaking on that.... he seem like a good nigga to me so fuck it ...i'm fucking wit him

and i'm really from l.a. nigga... not the valley, northridge, woodlandhills, porter ranch or whatever you claim homie

how much you make from rapping a year?? lmfao

my money long nigga on some legit shit... not this doing shows at little clubs ass clubs shit splitting money 10 ways getting like a couple hun

you a sorry wannabe rapper nigga.... you should have stayed on the block... oh wait the mexicans and asians run the valley so i guess your shit out of luck

IM FROM E/S OF NORTH HOLLYWOOD!!!!  THERES A DIFFERENCE... THEY DONT RUN MY HOOD... LOL...U A CLOWN!!!

Yeah, who are y'all enemies? All these rips done moved to North Hollywood.

The Real Head Supreme you'z a dumb broad.....

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #86 on: September 05, 2008, 09:54:13 AM »
the white man is sitting bac laughing at us the whole time..im tellin yall baymaac niggaz if you want to be successful in this rap game cause thi s is what yall do..you need to read some of those youtube comments and what they re saying about in these westcoast forums..cause we re the consumers w e re the one s who s buyin your shit...i mean if you wanna have a show we re spider ain t got to perform blutiful world like its the only trac..stop the hatin and network wit these westcoast niggaz..i mean listen to the trac spider did wit 211 wit disko on the beat shit was a good look..niggaz need to open they eyes in 09..man when people say they don t like spider muzik..youknow what the main reason is..its not cause of his lyrics and beats and shit..cause niggaz respect the grind all day that nigga stay puttin out shit for the fans..even if all the tracs aint good shit..its still new muzik..some of its tight..like the shit he did wit mitchy slic...that shit was coo..he has n t done any other tracs wit big name artist cause he hatin on the whole west..all the big names yuk..game..w.c..snoop.kurupt..not bein from 60s who cares if kurupt is not from 60s..the nigga still kic it wit them niggaz from 60s..thats not going to stop me from buyin his shit..cause he ain t bangin..remember rap is entertainment and most of the songs yall doin anyways already been done..all that killin imcrippin the hardest....mc eiht spice 1 c bo lynch eazy e dogg pound..bg knocc dresta..above the law

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #87 on: September 05, 2008, 10:44:42 AM »
started that gangsta shit and paved the way for yall..so to the baymaac niggaz sit down think of a game plan..cause i haven t seen none  of the hot new artist work wit yall yet..they give shout outs to spider loc.spider needs to stop puttin 50 into his muzik this nigga hasn t shouted you out once..thats a gimic and its fraud to holla out that shit..buc didn t put you on his album cause he obviously aint feelin ya muzik same wit mobb deep llyod banks and 50..man go to the drawing board step it up..i am anticipating wit the graveyard shift gon sound like.caus e i think 40 gloc c is raw when he spitting on hard shit

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #88 on: September 05, 2008, 11:23:55 AM »
paybacc come on man listen to your very first trac and video..man always keep in mind unless you seriously grindin and pushin your shit like they do in the bay..who s going to buy this shit..yyour first song you ever came out wit for the consumer you killed at least 30 niggaz on the song..stole 2pac verse..on against all odds..no originality points..look at about 2.27 mins into the video cuzz pullin up his pants shit is fogazzy nigga..so you bringin the west bac huh..when we got niggaz like jay roc glasses crooked i freestyles killen em...i wanna hear cuzz do a trac without mentioning crip or killed this nigga..always remember niggaz..white people are the one s who s buying all the muzik
u talk too much!!! first off my video was some low budget you tube shit that did'nt get to finish cuz of the jonnies(cops 4 u squares)u see them on the vid,alot of extra bullshit happened after that ,so i never finished it...and the editing was kinda bad...but oh well,still got close 15000 views since january with no promo...as stealing tupac verse,i shouldnt reply to that silly shit,but i am...i had a pac sample sayin my name,why wouldnt i use on of his lines on the hook then switch it around...it went with what the song was about weird-ass nigga,P.A.Y.B.A.C.C is the song and im smashing on lil wayne and baby,and it got deleted off here cuz it hurt a few feelings...i dont want your advice nigga!!! save that corny shit for some one who's gives a fucc...u aint even a real person,your an alias on the computer,talking bout niggas in the industry know me,then stop hiding scary and say your name!!!

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #89 on: September 05, 2008, 11:34:27 AM »
paybac lets hear some more tracs from you bruh..i dont need to say who i am..youdont need to know homie..post up to the fans where you going to be doing your next show..then you ll see who i am cuz..til then keep puttin out corny verses..i could give a fuc about 15 000 youtube hits..i can honestly put it on the man up above if you sell 50 000 copies of your muzik..i will give you 10000 gs cuzz on me..15 000 hits doesnt mean 15000 fans youtube is entertainment website..to where we laugh at clowns..doin dumb shit..you have niggaz on their doin customer service pranks..playin on wal mart intercoms..dumb niggaz like you tryin to box lil wayne slim and baby in their escalades...you got 40 glocc who ve been rappin for years and still is the passenger..sayin he a int a broke nigga..if you aint broke homie..his baby moms wouldnt be workin at a sunglass call center in costa mesa nigga real talk