Author Topic: LOL White Dude Licks The Boots Of Black Hebrew Israelite Street Preachers  (Read 544 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^that Persian bitch would get the dismantled.

Australian Bastard

first off................do you build with gods out in australia........do you even bump into any and conversate...........do you even have homies that are? if not shut up and dont talk about living out the lessons and 5 , 6.

second thats what you call being uncivilized is.....interesting so eye wonder what you consider the everyday foul acts of you devils to be then........if you considered that to be uncivilized.

Yep. Most definately and we build everyday. Astro-intelligence. The difference is, the gods I get down with, they ain't even got to advertise themself as gods or even play it up like that. We ain't even play that; all that rah rah bullshit. But for your unrefined superficial ass self; holding the lessons is just the same as sporting name-brand clothing! You need a fucking epiphany to overstand the difference.

Thats why EYE seeeeee you, you ain't hiding from me mate and you don't comprehend the lessons you supposedly rep;

"Truth is truth no matter where it comes from".

So even if ive never met an african-american who calls him/herself a 5%ter it dosn't matter or even mean shit: because salvation comes from oneself. You don't seem to understand that knowledge adds on.

The thing is you've been given lessons to look at but you can't seem to see past the words themself to that which lies behind it all, that is, the wisdom to which the knowledge alludes to.

LMAO @ you calling me a 'devil' because of how I make you feel being criticised, that shows the depth of your mental processes and comprehension. I pity that shit.

Anyway, yes, I do consider the everyday ignorant foul acts of humankind uncivilized.

But id rather enlighten than condemn. Because no matter how disappointed and angry, I'm a fan of humankind. That means even your unrefined self.

"IM A FAN OF MAN!"
-Al Pacino as The Devil, The Devil's Advocate.

Be not arrogant because of that
which you know;
deal with the ignorant as with the learned;
for the barriers of art are not closed, no artist being in possession of the perfection to which he should aspire...

-Ancient egyptian lord Ptah-hotep in letter to his son.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 06:11:32 AM by Ra's al Overfiend »

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
skid-row?

sure looks like some shit that would go down out on skid-row

that's some madness right there

ok just peeped it says it's New New Jersey

madness either way
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 09:09:53 AM by .:TimeLock:. »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

first off................do you build with gods out in australia........do you even bump into any and conversate...........do you even have homies that are? if not shut up and dont talk about living out the lessons and 5 , 6.

second thats what you call being uncivilized is.....interesting so eye wonder what you consider the everyday foul acts of you devils to be then........if you considered that to be uncivilized.

Yep. Most definately and we build everyday. Astro-intelligence. The difference is, the gods I get down with, they ain't even got to advertise themself as gods or even play it up like that. We ain't even play that; all that rah rah bullshit. But for your unrefined superficial ass self; holding the lessons is just the same as sporting name-brand clothing! You need a fucking epiphany to overstand the difference.

Thats why EYE seeeeee you, you ain't hiding from me mate and you don't comprehend the lessons you supposedly rep;

"Truth is truth no matter where it comes from".

So even if ive never met an african-american who calls him/herself a 5%ter it dosn't matter or even mean shit: because salvation comes from oneself. You don't seem to understand that knowledge adds on.

The thing is you've been given lessons to look at but you can't seem to see past the words themself to that which lies behind it all, that is, the wisdom to which the knowledge alludes to.

LMAO @ you calling me a 'devil' because of how I make you feel being criticised, that shows the depth of your mental processes and comprehension. I pity that shit.

Anyway, yes, I do consider the everyday ignorant foul acts of humankind uncivilized.

But id rather enlighten than condemn. Because no matter how disappointed and angry, I'm a fan of humankind. That means even your unrefined self.

"IM A FAN OF MAN!"
-Al Pacino as The Devil, The Devil's Advocate.

Be not arrogant because of that
which you know;
deal with the ignorant as with the learned;
for the barriers of art are not closed, no artist being in possession of the perfection to which he should aspire...

-Ancient egyptian lord Ptah-hotep in letter to his son.

You sure about that?

"now you know you done fuck up rite?" - menace 2 society

You run your mouth to much....... and you know what eye am good at calling niggas bluff. in this case you think you foolin me holding a 7 duece and rasing the stakes high ass fuck............when eye am sitting here holding pocket rockets........now eye  standing firm on my square....... and thought you know what let me do the knowledge on this clown............. so eye did the knowledge on you........ from your all your names ghost fiendi , to andre , to ra' al overfeind.  eye can tell from by the way you tried to clown, that you have no clue what the fuck your talking

check your pm.......... Oh and this is your first and last warning......... better be eazy like your name was eric wright...... your only warning

J Bananas

^LOL

danny you don't have any black friends quit woofin.

double lulz at your warning

Australian Bastard

:D LMAO!  Look at this pm danny sent me:

you need to learn to shut the fuck up about shit you have no clue what your talking about........ eye did the knowledge on your flaky ass. you just a white boy............who listen to hip hop and think you can actually rock.......

from what you just typed or said whatever.......you dont know what the fuck your talking about...

and this is you because eye remember when you made that thread fuck the internet........you changed your name to andre16686 when it used to be ghost fiendi or whatever. My memory is impeccable similar to en elephant.......... think before you run your mouth.........this is chess not checkers.........and this is all eye am going to say about that....... and being that eye guess your name is in white.....or not active.....you can modify shit..be easy

"Wu-Tang tore me off the cross, all you saw was white-meat, skin hangin' off......."

All of what I know about 5% stuff comes from Wu-Tang. And Wu-Tang is deep and echos alot of concepts, not blatantly but they are there 'beneath the surface'  ;) Taosim, Sufi-ism, dualism, ideas that echo and allude to the indescribeable and formless understanding.

5% stuff itself? Its all good, all good, EXCEPT the belief that the BLACK MAN is GOD or the notion that Elijah Muhammad IS GOD. That is stupid if you consider it simply as that, but that is just words, there is more to the actual understanding of what is really meant by those words, maybe they were not the best words to use.  All spiritual doctrines are good up to a point, until they start getting too political and absolutist, good spiritual theories (what I call instead of 'religion') are all just painting part of the same picture but just from different angles. But everything has it's time and place it would of seemed nice for poor little black kids growing up in the projects to know that they are not just descended from crack-addicts and slaves, for me thats why I think Elijah Muhammad felt he had to instill an utter certainty in the doctrine, the black community there in that particular neighbourhood really needed something uplifting of their OWN creation. Personally I like alot about 5% shit, the stuff that seems to echo other spiritual ideas. For me the music contributes heavily in my life, I don't need to pray and flaggelate myself in submission to the creator, I listen to music instead (not just Wu though), thats my prayer. Find God in your everyday life and you will also find him in you.

GOD is GOD, but the power of GOD is also in you.

That was from 07, ive learnt more on it since then from people and literature. Ive studied it enough to understand better than your feeble mind anyway. I study something, let it marinate and move on to something else to add on. I keeps it adding on. But you born into it and you still ignorant! How do you explain that? You ain't actually living out them lessons and you've grown too comfortable hiding behind the dogma. It is you who force my hand with your incessant ignorance and cause me to address your idiocy in threads like this, in turn I understand I hurt your pride; but you bring it upon yourself.

"See the fucked up thing is that I love you..
knahmsayin?
Its just in my nature to love you..
I cant hate you.. cause its not in my nature to hate you..
You know, I dont know..
Maybe.. Im a different type of individual..".

-Puff, 'Long Kiss Goodnight', Life After Death.

You so excited, ive had different accounts and shock horror I change my screen name every coupla of months, it ain't no mystery sherlock negro:

YGZ

YGZuss Tha Hutt

OVERFIEND

The Overfiend

Ghost Fiendi

Illuminatus Overfiend

ILLuminatus Overfiend

The Black Pope of Dubcc

Patrick Overfiendman

Overfiendton Chigurh

Ra's al Overfiend
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 08:28:56 AM by Ra's al Overfiend »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: LOL White Dude Licks The Boots Of Black Hebrew Israelite Street Preachers
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2008, 04:55:21 PM »
:D LMAO!  Look at this pm danny sent me:

you need to learn to shut the fuck up about shit you have no clue what your talking about........ eye did the knowledge on your flaky ass. you just a white boy............who listen to hip hop and think you can actually rock.......

from what you just typed or said whatever.......you dont know what the fuck your talking about...

and this is you because eye remember when you made that thread fuck the internet........you changed your name to andre16686 when it used to be ghost fiendi or whatever. My memory is impeccable similar to en elephant.......... think before you run your mouth.........this is chess not checkers.........and this is all eye am going to say about that....... and being that eye guess your name is in white.....or not active.....you can modify shit..be easy

"Wu-Tang tore me off the cross, all you saw was white-meat, skin hangin' off......."

All of what I know about 5% stuff comes from Wu-Tang. And Wu-Tang is deep and echos alot of concepts, not blatantly but they are there 'beneath the surface'  ;) Taosim, Sufi-ism, dualism, ideas that echo and allude to the indescribeable and formless understanding.

5% stuff itself? Its all good, all good, EXCEPT the belief that the BLACK MAN is GOD or the notion that Elijah Muhammad IS GOD. That is stupid if you consider it simply as that, but that is just words, there is more to the actual understanding of what is really meant by those words, maybe they were not the best words to use.  All spiritual doctrines are good up to a point, until they start getting too political and absolutist, good spiritual theories (what I call instead of 'religion') are all just painting part of the same picture but just from different angles. But everything has it's time and place it would of seemed nice for poor little black kids growing up in the projects to know that they are not just descended from crack-addicts and slaves, for me thats why I think Elijah Muhammad felt he had to instill an utter certainty in the doctrine, the black community there in that particular neighbourhood really needed something uplifting of their OWN creation. Personally I like alot about 5% shit, the stuff that seems to echo other spiritual ideas. For me the music contributes heavily in my life, I don't need to pray and flaggelate myself in submission to the creator, I listen to music instead (not just Wu though), thats my prayer. Find God in your everyday life and you will also find him in you.

GOD is GOD, but the power of GOD is also in you.

That was from 07, ive learnt more on it since then from people and literature. Ive studied it enough to understand better than your feeble mind anyway. I study something, let it marinate and move on to something else to add on. I keeps it adding on. But you born into it and you still ignorant! How do you explain that? You ain't actually living out them lessons and you've grown too comfortable hiding behind the dogma. It is you who force my hand with your incessant ignorance and cause me to address your idiocy in threads like this, in turn I understand I hurt your pride; but you bring it upon yourself.

"See the fucked up thing is that I love you..
knahmsayin?
Its just in my nature to love you..
I cant hate you.. cause its not in my nature to hate you..
You know, I dont know..
Maybe.. Im a different type of individual..".

-Puff, 'Long Kiss Goodnight', Life After Death.

You so excited, ive had different accounts and shock horror I change my screen name every coupla of months, it ain't no mystery sherlock negro:

YGZ

YGZuss Tha Hutt

OVERFIEND

The Overfiend

Ghost Fiendi

Illuminatus Overfiend

ILLuminatus Overfiend

The Black Pope of Dubcc

Patrick Overfiendman

Overfiendton Chigurh

Ra's al Overfiend

oh aiite so you say thats 07 but this 08.how you explain this............. mr know it all
hahaha now you calling me by my government..........just like the rest of these devils, same style and everything...... and now eye am sherlock negro.........hahha let it out nigga, dont hide it.......
so now you listen to wu-tang rite and create your own version of what the father laid out......
oh yeah just to let you know.......if you didnt get it from wu-tang yet...........it aint a religion.....

stay in your lane

^
Well even if he didn't, I like my version of 5%ism better, all relgious shit is only as real as you keep it.

"Faith is what you make it thats the hardest shit since MC Ren"
                                    -Andre 3000, Aquemini.

Australian Bastard

« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2008, 11:09:01 PM »
Nigga don't be sooky! You called me names, thats why I fired back what you expect! Moving on...

Yes, I interpret it as I see it.

That goes for everything 5percentism, christianity, islam, buddha, etc
So im a muslim, christian, hindu, buddhist, whatever, whatever, because I feel it.
Because, all them may have said some wisdom and they also may have and did say alot of bullshit, but regardless, wisdom itself transcends all even the one who said it. Thats why it is wisdom.

Im my own religion.

LOL @ you reaching! Thats cute my nigga, going through the posting history searching for dirt LOL!

I know 5%ism dosn't consider itself a 'religion', but the term 'religion' -the definition is very broad, I used it in that sentence for grammatical and literal ease:

re-li-gion
3. A set of beliefs, values, and practices based on the teachings of a spiritual leader.
4. A cause, principle, or activity pursued with zeal or conscientious devotion.

Idiom:
get religion Informal
2. To resolve to end one's immoral behavior.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/religion

Whether 5%ism fits into that definition is debateable, but as you can see the term itself is incredibly broad and could quite arguablly fall under that definition, although I understand it is culturally insensitive to call it a religion.

I don't think I know everything, I know that I know amazingly little in the vast scheme of things (buts thats also why I know so much).  ;)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 03:11:37 AM by Ra's al Overfiend »

J Bananas

« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2008, 11:34:39 PM »
^^man i wouldn't even give this former whitewashed 16 year old the dignity of a well thought out response. it's obvious he's got that rough combo of low intelligence and too many questions about the world..leave him to his hatred and wish him the best.

thats right danny, may you find peace with the world some day.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2008, 10:37:40 AM »
no doubt, id be yelling "ahmadinajad is the TRUTH" while i was dismantling

Australian Bastard

« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2008, 07:08:50 AM »
^^man i wouldn't even give this former whitewashed 16 year old the dignity of a well thought out response. it's obvious he's got that rough combo of low intelligence and too many questions about the world..leave him to his hatred and wish him the best.

thats right danny, may you find peace with the world some day.

Its aiight. I don't mind; I was like that at that age and i understand it entirely.  I just felt like it was time to say something to son.

Its hard to watch kids get caught up in that negative chamber tho, but I guess we all go thru it; its just a matter of emerging thru it unscathed while retaining an open and contemplative mind.

"The checkered board:
....because it is in life
a person is constantly going through dark period and light period...
...that is the nature of the world in which we live in...".

-sample, Dj Muggs, '?',
 The Legend of the Mask & the Assassin.

*EDIT*

Peace.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 07:23:06 AM by Ra's al Overfiend »

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2008, 01:42:13 AM »
Wow
DOUBLE WOW!!!but it made me feel alot better thats for sure. :laugh:

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2008, 01:43:02 AM »
this goes in the classic section no doubt. 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2008, 06:55:47 PM »
no doubt, id be yelling "ahmadinajad is the TRUTH" while i was dismantling

the bitch i your sig can get a good beating too