Author Topic: POST THE LARGEST WAIST-TO-BOOTY RATIO THAT U'VE EVER SEEN[big booty small waist]  (Read 1292 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
terms like white and black are meaningless, so no need to split hairs, its just stupid

on that note change ur name :D
got me there but im not in the mood to get creative

Now_Im_Not_Banned

does anyone find this small waist, gigantic booty thing attractive?

it's funny how europeans and white boys never get this shit...LOL

I hate to break it to you, but you're white too.

LOL, oh my...I dunno where you're from (must be somewhere secluded), but middle easterns aren't considered white out here...my traffic tickets say "other"...I'm not a white American Jew you see on your favorite TV show, I'm Israeli. Don't speak on what you don't know...PeACe

Your complexion would make you white to most. You're just trying to split hairs.

Are you joking? Complexion is not what makes a person white...Is Mike Bibby white? Some Asians are lighter than blond whiteboys, are they white? That don't make no sense.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/

LOL, oh my...I dunno where you're from (must be somewhere secluded), but middle easterns aren't considered white out here...my traffic tickets say "other"...I'm not a white American Jew you see on your favorite TV show, I'm Israeli. Don't speak on what you don't know...PeACe

Your complexion would make you white to most. You're just trying to split hairs.

Are you joking? Complexion is not what makes a person white...Is Mike Bibby white? Some Asians are lighter than blond whiteboys, are they white? That don't make no sense.
what makes a person white?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

this is an impossible argument to win, for either side. Different cultures look at this shit differently. Like you said with Asians. Some are completely pale, and then there are Asians who could pass for Black with their skin tone. Or like Brazilians. Most of us in the US would consider them Hispanic. But there are white and black Brazilians....and the white ones consider themselves white.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

if you would have said "weaksauce" to the cops that pull u over....it would say "white"  ;D
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

what makes a person white?

the region your blood originates from...there are white Jews out there who descend from Europe, but I am not one of them.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
yeah dude is right, it's true that there's white looking jews but most of them look like yasser arafat except dress in black with springs going down the temples

Now_Im_Not_Banned

if you would have said "weaksauce" to the cops that pull u over....it would say "white"  ;D

i dunno how they do thangs down in daygo, but weaksauce is far from a "white" word out here...LOL

i dunno how they do thangs down in daygo, but weaksauce is far from a "white" word out here...LOL

if it makes u feel better, i never even heard that shit before i heard it from u on here...

Kool Beenz

i love it

Sikotic™

Mmmmmm....I'd have to disagree with you there. It's quite Caucasian.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

You live in Burbank. :sshh:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

if it makes u feel better, i never even heard that shit before i heard it from u on here...

LOL... you get out?

Sikotic™

You live in Burbank. :sshh:
Eh.....could be worse......like Simi Valley.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LOL... you get out?

Definetely. But "weaksauce" isnt in anybody's vocabulary who i fuck with. Real shit tho, i aint even talkin shit. i figured it was some shit you must have made up.  And as far as the difference between SD and LA....I been back n forth from here to LA many a times, in and out of a lotta hoods up there, and i never heard nobody say "weaksauce". Thats what made me think it was a white suburb thing. Im pretty sure Im right man...