Author Topic: The Game Kickin Bow Wow's Ass AT Madden  (Read 2001 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Game Kickin Bow Wow's Ass AT Madden
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2008, 04:20:09 PM »
HAHA FOR bet he feels like a dumb muthafucka!
its all good tho, for a good cause, fuck it!

lOl all that shit talkin lead up to nuthin for bow wow. He got blown out!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2008, 04:25:48 PM »
That shit is gangsta. Bet their going to get matching unicorn tattoo's after. Stupid Game fans, fooled by an uneducated black man.
give it a rest...u fuckin douchebag...these niggaz got wayy more money than u...i think your problem is that you cant never be game...jus accept it...U WILL NEVER BE JAYCEON TAYLOR...OR SHAD MOSS 4 that matter...now stfu... 8)

calling rappers by the government names is some groupie shit.

how so?? u make no sense jus stfu... ::)

you just called bow wow SHAD MOSS in all caps like hes the man to respect...LMAO

so many funny style cats around here nowadays.

well...guess what...what i said 2 him goes double 4 u...u mad cuz he get more respect than u?!  ::)

look Im not trying to pick on you or no shit it was just funny to me that you called bow wows stankin ass by his real name...my first impression was that you had love and admiration for this cat...

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2008, 12:03:57 AM »
Video of the match going down

OchoCinco

« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2008, 03:45:42 AM »
they just harrassed the fuck outta bowwow haha that shit was funny....BOOOOOOW WWWEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYY

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2008, 04:12:18 AM »

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2008, 11:58:54 AM »
That shit is gangsta. Bet their going to get matching unicorn tattoo's after. Stupid Game fans, fooled by an uneducated black man.
give it a rest...u fuckin douchebag...these niggaz got wayy more money than u...i think your problem is that you cant never be game...jus accept it...U WILL NEVER BE JAYCEON TAYLOR...OR SHAD MOSS 4 that matter...now stfu... 8)

calling rappers by the government names is some groupie shit.

how so?? u make no sense jus stfu... ::)

you just called bow wow SHAD MOSS in all caps like hes the man to respect...LMAO

so many funny style cats around here nowadays.

well...guess what...what i said 2 him goes double 4 u...u mad cuz he get more respect than u?!  ::)

look Im not trying to pick on you or no shit it was just funny to me that you called bow wows stankin ass by his real name...my first impression was that you had love and admiration for this cat...

lol ur buggin b'....i jus had 2 be clear 2 o-boy that he could keep hating...it aint gonna get him where he's @...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2008, 12:50:07 PM »
HaHaHa, Bow Wow had to use the QB to Reciever Glitch, which if u dont know, its where the QB some how gets the ball to the reciever in a split second. why MADDENNFL wont fix it, i dont know. or patch it....
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2008, 08:55:21 AM »
bow wow a bitch how you gon play wit the bengals and didnt nigga get put on injured reserve last week..heard some niggaz touched him up......everybody always play wit the patriots that shows no skills e ven at the tournaments..real niggaz like me killin em wit the buffalo bills

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2008, 03:33:41 PM »
"On the level of 1 to 10, how difficult was the bow-wow bout?"

"Negative 8"

LOOOOOOOOOOL. Well and truly Bow Wow had it coming, he went out of his way to send out lil trash talking videos on the net and now he lost not even by a close margin  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'd like to .vs Game at Street Fighter though  8)
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"