Author Topic: Sticky: Keystyle Index- WCC Hall of Fame / Top Ten MC's  (Read 7624 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Sticky: Keystyle Index- WCC Hall of Fame / Top Ten MC's
« on: July 04, 2002, 09:39:21 PM »
KEYSTYLE INDEX:

WCC Hall of Famers

Sikotic - The most consistent rhymer in the WCC, a finalist in the first ever WCC cup tournament, and if he is not at the top of the game, his damn close. Sikotic is one of the most creative and innovative posters, as he can use a wide range of subjects in his rhymes. When you ask for a more complete rhymer, you can't ask for any better than Sikotic.

Mouse - Poetic in skills and deep in thought. Mouse is to the WCC board what a great underground rapper is to the commercial world of hip-hop, one of the biggest reliefs to read. In a board dominated with battling and competition, Mouse has always stay true to his style, and because of this, he is without a doubt a lock to be in the Hall. Though don't doubt his battling skillz, he does hold a WCC Cup in his trophey case.

SKiLLaZTiC - The first winner of the WCC cup, SKiLLaZTiC has earned his way into the WCC history as one of the best battlers the board has ever seen. SKiLLaZTiC's cleverness with his words proves to be a hard to counter when going against this lyricist. SKiLLaZTiC has seen few equals, and whenever doubted, SKiLLiZTiC proves over again why he is Certified SICC.

RODZILLA a.k.a tha7th - Hard hitting, and very raw, Rodzilla as he likes to call himself came and redefined the game. In a time were everyone was looking up words in the dictionary, tha7th put his words down, and hit harder than anyone can. Never afraid to speak what he wants, tha7th makes sure at all time that "his board" stays Sucka Free for Elite members.

I-Bo - Who's that knocking on your window, tic-toc, it's I-Bo. Since WCC's early days, I-Bo has show great skills, but as time went on, I-Bo basically perfected the art of his rhyme. I-Bo is with out a doubt in the Elite class in terms of rhyme wealth, and I-Bo has proven both in battle, and in free rhyming, that I-Bo is one of the top rhymers in WCC history, and ranks as high as Cloud 9.

Pr1mo - The moderator that made the position what it is today, Pr1mo also made rhyming in WCC what it is today. Pr1mo is a true lyrist, and his old school flow takes second to no one. Pr1mo has shown that he does deserve his place, with creativity, and hard-hitting lyrics, and his style is used as a blueprint for many of WCC's rhymers. This has help Pr1mo hold the Heavyweight title, even with his Melanin Deficient.

bLaDe - Once a reluction battle rapper, bLaDe who was not Deficient in Melanin was just an above average rhymer. That all changed in the Ultimate Tournarment, where bLaDe beat the best WCC had to offer. Becoming the first WCC Champion, bLaDe has defended his title against all. After the classic battles since, it was only a matter of time before bLaDe is considered one of the greats.

ToNe1904 - Entered WCC with a lot of ambition and potential, didnt take long for this rhymer to elavate and inflict lyrical death to all who opposed him. ToNe does well in the heat of battle, and it seems at many times, he is the best WCC has to offer. ToNe is very battle tested, and is no stranger to titles as his Heavyweight, Middleweight and Watahh reigns proven to be a title K.I.N.G. Now his lyrics leave you on Cloud 9 with his DayGoStyLz.

M Dogg - The definition of "Vet" on this board. A very consistent rhymer, who brings a street flava to his battles. Continuous hardcore lyrics, metaphors, and attacking style in his keystyles. The I.E. Cali native is always a tough match, and the only two time Middleweight Champ has proven to be a stable force in an Elite class in the WCC.

Infinite - To be an emcee with Melanin Deficient isn't something most emcees don't want to live up to, but this man does it real well. Infinite has tranformed himself over the years, as someone that proved he could be a great battle rapper, to a Political Gangsta. His rhymes hit like a very shape blade, and we all know the pen is mighter than the sword.

Tanjibility - An old school vet that has been in some of the greatest battles ever, and also is able to spit real street knowledge. From the era of not just battles, but wars, Tanjibility was able to transform himself from great lyrist to unbeatable warrior. His long battles with an another great, So Much Style are still talked about.

Prince Technic - When you think of the top Elite emcees, Tech's lyrics rank up there. Complex style in battling, he will used his political sources to take his lyrics as high as Cloud 9. Wither you talk past or present, Tech's name should come up at all time in terms of who's the greatest. Battling when he has to, Tech is not afraif to speak his mind on other issue in the world that need adressing.

Hatesrats - No one questions that Hatesrats in Cerfitied Sicc in his style. From the old school, he still kicks his mad freestyles, and his methaphors are some of the most on point lines in our history. Hates made a living eating great emcees alive well riding with his clique, but by himself, he keeps it peaceful, usually colaborating with Mouse on great freestyling sessions.

AlerG - The first true battle rapper to emerge in the very beginning, AlerG took it upon himself to out all credible, and plant himself on top of the game here. Mainly a audio rapper, he still took time to become a K.I.N.G. of keystyle, well representing his Melanin Deficient being part of the first of the first crew champions. Rumors of his comeback still shakes the game with just the thought of him returning.

I Drop Rhymes - In every great story, there has to be not just a hero, but the one person that the hero fights. In WCC's beginning, there was the man that simply said "I Drop Rhymes" and declared himself the east coast king on a west coast board. He battled all the early people at WCC, easily defeating everybody, well waiting until someone was worthy to challenge him. He was responsible for giving M Dogg credablity, as you are only as great as the villian is in any story.

So Much Style - Talk about complete rhymers, the one they called the Narrator could rhyme about anything. A passionate rhymer, Narrator set up tournaments, and started many threads with new ideas, that helped keep people interested in what he was saying. All of his battles will be remembered for along time, as a WCC original gained many victories, and set standards for being consistent equal to Sikotic.

Illicit - Coming in at the beginning of the "Golden Era" in WCC, the one time CeeRider came in defeating he old school generation, and help raise the bar in what was to be a great WCC emcee. A rhymer with Melanin Deficient, he was able to prove that white boys can rhyme with the best of them by winning the middleweight title. Dropping hot line after another, Illicit won his share of crew titles as a corner stone of one of the greatest crews ever.

TimeLock - Coming in a true K.I.N.G. in WCC, the Son of Time, and Child of MuthaNature, was able to elevate himself onto Cloud 9, and dispite being banned for along time, the man that Locks Time was able to find his way back. A former multi spitter was at his best when he was battling in the field for his crew, winning in many crew battles, and forming a Hall of Fame crew with help of others.

Kill - Who said you can't make an impact in such a short time. In winning the middleweight and heavyweight titles, Kill was able to prove that his one of the best WCC rhymers of his era. Kill is a fitting name as he proved to be a Devious Assailants when he started out, and now his career is more on Cloud 9, as no one can bring him down. A multi rhyme spitter, with hard lyrics, Kill has proven to be a great one.

SiNiStEr - One of the most talented rhymers in WCC, in a very short time SiNiStEr joined Elite ranks, as he prove to be the only person worthy enough of challenging the former champion ToNe. Now the first ever two time Heavyweight champion, the multi rhyme spitter created a stur among the old guard of Hall of Famers, as he represents a newer generation on WCC. Taking over the top spot, SiNiStEr seems to signal a change in how newer rhymers are looked at.

Bez - The art of battling is not within us all, but then again, the art of making great poetry into rap lyrics is even harder to find in someone. Bez tapped deep into his talent to write some of the most touching rhymes you could ever see. Bez could be one of the most poetic netcees to ever grace a keyboard, and in a battling based board, Bez adds that other element to WCC that is deeply needed.

Now I Know - In every story, you have heros and you have villians. In this case, WCC has it's own "bad guy" if you will, and for many years to the disappointment of many here, it was the man named Sccit that beat some of the more popular members of WCC, including people in the Hall of Fame. Now I Know brought a more structured rhyming style, and with the use of very witty multis, Sccit is without a doubt a Hall of Fame rhymer.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 05:29:03 PM by Black Male »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: WCC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2002, 09:41:31 PM »
WCC Title History (along with retired belts)

Active Belts

Heavyweight Title:
the most important title
1. .:bLaDe:. (3 sucessful defensives)
(victory over I-Bo in the Ultimate tournament finals)
2. Pr1mo
(victory over bLaDe in challenge)
3. ToNe (3 sucessful defensive)
(victory over Pr1mo in challenge)
4. SiNiStEr
(victory over ToNe when ToNe gave up)
5. Maestro
(victory over SiNiStEr in challenge)
6. Jemuel (Jemuel stripped for biting)
(victory over Maestro in challenge)
7. SiNiStEr
(victory over Da Notorious Mack and I to the Geezy in tournament finals)
8. Kill
(victory over SiNiStEr in challenge)

Middleweight Title:
the best of the netcees that are not heavyweight
1. Trauma
(victory over tha7th in Middleweight tournament finals)
2. M Dogg
(victory over Trauma in challenge)
3. ToNe1904 (1 sucessful defence) (retired with belt)
(victory over M Dogg in unification battle)
4. M Dogg
(victory over REL in tournament semi-finals, other 2 M.C.s were DQed)
5. Onetime (got banned with belt)
(victory over M Dogg in challenge)
6. Kill (4 sucessful defensives)
(victory over TinMan in tournament finals)
7. Illicit (Illicit drops the belt)
(victory over Kill in challenge)
8. Fattak
(victory over DeaDSoulja and T.J. in tournament finals)
9. Da Notorious Mack
(Won the Middleweight Battle Royal)

Tag Team Title:
Title made in a tournarment, for teams
1. RODZILLA a.k.a tha7th & Maestro-Minded a.k.a I-Bo (6 sucessful defensives)
(victory over Kane & NoT in tournament finals)

WCC Cup winners:
Originally suppose to crown WCC's first champion, but other titles came as this one was never defended, keeped as a tournarment
1. SKiLLaZTiC
(victory over Sikotic in first ever WCC cup finals)
1a. Doggystylin
(won in a freestyle battle, after SKiLLaZTiC agreed, SKiLLaTiC was still the Cup holder, but Doggystylin jacked it)
2. Logic
(Da Notorious Mack was DQed for biting)
3. RODZILLA a.k.a tha7th
(victory over Maestro~Minded a.k.a. I-Bo in the WCC finals)
4. SiNiStEr
(victory over Mack in the WCC Cup finals)
5. Mouse
(victory over Bez in the WCC Cup finals)

Retired Belts:

Watahh Championship:
the first title awarded
Maxi-Padz (1 sucessful defense)
(victory over Pr1mo in Watahh tournament finals)
ToNe1904 (4 sucessful defensives)
(victory over Maxi-Padz in open challenge)

Lightweight Title:
1. Tom187um
(victory over KVB to unify the two rookie tournament winners into Lightweight title)
2. da_notorious_mack (3 sucessful defensives) (dropped belt to move up)
(victory over Tom187um in challenge)
3. Harmany
(victory over Criminal_909 and Doggystylin in tournament finals to win vancant title)
4. The Don (1 sucessful defence)
(victory over Gareefa & Harmany in a 3 way, Harmany was DQed)
5. Gareefa
(victory over The Don a.k.a. Indecisive in challenge)
6. MakavelitheDon (dropped belt after winning the Middleweight title as Killuminati)
(victory over Gareefa in challenge)
7. Doggy (retired with title)
(victory over Blanket in tournarment finals)
8. kaLipZo (2 sucessful defensives)
(victory over @ss@ssin in tournarment finals)

Hardcore Title:
a tournament was held for the title, never defended
Tanjibility
(DQ victory over Logic in the tournarment finals)

WCC Crew Title:
tournaments held randomly
Melanin Deficient
(beat CSN in finals, 1rst ever champs)
Logic's Crew
(his old crew, back when we drafted for the tournament)
Melanin Deficient
(3 Teams Got DQed In Semi-Finals)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2005, 06:31:26 AM by Evil Ryu »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:WCC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2003, 02:13:31 PM »
Hall of Fame crews:

Certified Sicc Niggaz (CSN) - What is the true meaning of brotherly love, well Spawn or at first MASSIKAH and his brother SKiLLaZTiC came to WCC with lots of it, as the Bay area brothers were follewed by the Hatesrat, and Lord Anubus. Shortly after joining the board, Lord Anubus dropped off, but the CSN gained their biggest rhymer, Maxi-Padz. They were WCC's first crew, and for many months, the most dominating force is WCC history, as MASSIKAH, now Spawn, Hatesrats, SKiLLaZTiC and Maxi-Padz were able to defeat anyone one on one, and forced others to join together to counter. Now that all the members are gone, it's still amazing the mark they left is WCC hasn't left.

K.I.N.G.S. (Killa Inter-Net Gang Slayaz) - When Maxi-Padz left CSN, he got together with TimeLock and ToNe, and Logic, and they formed the largest, and at onetime dominate, crew in WCC. The K.I.N.G.S. were the crew everyone wanted to be part of, as they held over 11 members at one time. After defeating the thought to be unbeatable Melanin Deficient, even using one of MDs top rhymers, AlerG, the K.I.N.G.S. began to dominate the seen, with other rhymers like JaeWon, NazT and Nick of Time. For a while, it looked as if no one was coming close to them. Though slowly, the crew began to fall apart, the way a crew is ran, was learned from them, as they are the first crew to hold try outs.

Melanin Deficient - When the first crew tournament happened, there were only 2 crews, the Elite and CSN, but out of no where came three of the tightest rappers in WCC history, Infinite, AlerG and Pr1mo, and with that they came from no where and took the first ever crew battle title. Over time, AlerG left, but Melanin Deficient grew, adding future heavyweight champ bLaDe, and hall of famer Illicit to go with KVB and DeadSoulja and Melanin Deficient won almost every crew tournament they were in. The only crew that can claim two heavyweight champions, Melanin Deicient is no stranger to being the top crew in the land.

Elite - When CSN dominated WCC keystyle politics, a rival crew had to come out and challenge the authority, and that was when M Dogg and tha7th, two CSN rivals, came together and recruited I-Bo and Doggystylin, and the Elite was born. They seemed to recruit carefully, as they added Sikotic and Techniec at first. Though Sikotic and Doggystylin retired, M Dogg, tha7th, I-Bo and Techniec still held down the crew, winning 3 crew battles against the K.I.N.G.S. Then came the day ToNe created Cloud 9, taking Tech and I-Bo from the crew. Since the Elite has recruited new members, all worthy of being Elite, as emcees like SiNiStEr prove to be Elite worthy.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2003, 02:14:34 PM by Lost Angel »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:WCC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2003, 11:04:38 PM »
Monthly Award

Emcee of the Month  
January 2002 - 1. I-Bo, 2. TimeLock
February 2002 - 1. I-Bo, 2. DeadSoulja
March 2002 - 1. bLaDe,  2. I-Bo
April 2002 - 1. ToNe, 2. Tanjibilty
May 2002 - ToNe, Mack, bLaDe, Gareefa
January 2003 - 1. ToNe1904, 2. Rippa
February 2003 - 1. ToNe1904, 2. KalipZo
March 2003 - ToNe1904
April 2003 - ToNe1904
June 2003 - Mack

Femcee of the Month
January 2002 - Ruthless Souljah
February 2002 - Ruthless Souljah
March 2002 - 1. Ruthless Souljah, Crisis4Ya
April 2002 - Ruthless Souljah

Battle Emcee of the Month
January 2002 - 1. I-Bo, 2. Tone, 2. Timelock
February 2002 - 1. DeadSoulja, 1. I-Bo
March 2002 - 1. Logic, 2. DeadSoulja
April 2002 - 1. ToNe, 2. bLaDe
May 2002 - TinMan, Mack
January 2003 - ToNe1904, Rippa
February 2003 - KalipZo
March  2003 - SiNiStEr
April 2003 - 1. Mack, 2. SiNiStEr
June 2003 - Vitodeluca

Crew of the Month  
January 2002 - 1. KINGS, 2. Melanin Deficient
February 2002 - 1. Melanin Deficient, 2. Elite
March 2002 - 1. KINGS, 2. Elite
April 2002 - 1. KINGS, 2. Melanin Deficient
May 2002 - Outlaws
January 2003 - Cloud 9
February 2003 - Cloud 9
March 2003 - Cloud 9
April 2003 - Elite
June 2003 - Elite

Tag Team of the Month
January 2002 - 1. Logic & Timelock, 2. I-Bo & tha7th
February 2002 - 1. I-Bo & tha7th,  2. Kane & NoT
March 2002 - Logic & DeadSoulja, 2. ViSioN & 757
April 2002 - I-Bo & tha7th
May 2002 - I-Bo & tha7th
June 2003 - I-Bo & tha7th a.k.a. Rodzilla

Rhyme of the Month
January 2002 - Primo
February 2002 - DeadSoulja
March 2002 - I-Bo
May 2002 - Mouse
(Best keystyle of the month)
January 2003 - Rippa, Bez
February 2003 - Gareefa
March 2003 - ToNe1904
April 2003 - bLaDe
June 2003 - Alive 1

Battle of the Month
Jan 2002 - Logic vs. Spawn
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=11;action=display;threadid=20492;start=0
Feb 2002 - M-Dogg vs Tone1904
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=11;action=display;threadid=20255
March 2002 - blade vs tone 1904

April 2002 - blade vs M-Dogg
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=11;action=display;threadid=19769
Jan 2003 - Tone1904 vs Pr1mo
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=12;action=display;threadid=27130
Feb 2003 - Tone1904 vs M-Dogg
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=12;action=display;threadid=28857,
             - Cloud 9 vs Elite
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=12;action=display;threadid=28469,
             - Rod vs Jemuel
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=12;action=display;threadid=29623
March 2003 - Kalipzo vs Assassin
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=12;action=display;threadid=29873
April 2003 - Sinister vs Xearo
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=12;action=display;threadid=30393
June 2003 - Illicit vs Kill
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=12;action=display;threadid=32981

Punchline of the Month
January 2002 - Illicit
February 2002 - I-Bo, NoT
January 2003 - ToNe1904
February 2003 - Pr1mo
March 2003 - KalipZo
April 2003 - 1. ToNe1904, 2. Jemuel
June 2003 - 1. tha7th a.k.a. Rodzilla, 2. SiNiStEr

Best Line of the Month
January 2002 - Maxi

Rookie of the Month
January 2002 - KVB, NoT
February 2002 - Naz-T, AMC
March 2002 - Gareefa, Techniec
April 2002 - Da Notorious Mack
May 2002 - MC Menace
January 2003 - Indecisive
February 2003 - Inspektah
March 2003 - Disception
April 2003 - Vitodeluca
June 2003 - thaprophecy, abstrust

Most Improved
January 2002 - 1. Kane, 2. DeadSouljah
February 2002 - 1. NoT, Gareefa
March 2002 - Tom187um
April 2002 - REL
May 2002 - TinMan
February 2003 - Inspektah
March 2003 - SiNiStEr
April 2003 - Bez
June 2003 - Vitodeluca

Voter/Judge/ Reviewer of the Month  
January 2002 - 1. Infinite, 2. I-Bo
February 2002 - 1. NoT, 2. Ruthless Soulja
March 2002 - Logic
April 2002 - Logic, Illicit
May 2002 - Illicit
January 2003 - Illicit
February 2003 - Owen
March 2003 - 1. SiNiStEr, 2. Illicit
April 2003 - NoT
June 2003 - M Dogg, I-Bo, SiNiStEr

Best Beef
January 2003 - Elite vs. Cloud 9
February 2003 - Elie vs. Cloud 9
March 2003 - Owen vs. Funkstylz
April 2003 - Elite vs. Cloud 9 vs. Devious Assailants
June 2003 - Elite vs. CSN

Best Wordplay
February 2003 - M Dogg
March 2003 - KalipZo
April 2003 - M Dogg, Sinister
June 2003 - Jemuel
« Last Edit: August 14, 2003, 11:38:29 AM by Lost Angel »

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2004, 10:59:25 AM »
i found one of the original K.I.N.G.S. sigs

here's some memorabilia for ya

[size=8] |{•î•ñ•g•§ [/size]
<MáXý ÞÂÐz> <†ïM€ £Öç|{> <£ÖGï|{> <䣀rG>
[/size]
F£ÖW§ ÖF †H€ ÜÑЀ®G®ÖÜÑÐ

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2005, 10:56:35 PM »
yo, you see my name a lot in the history of keystyle but its a damn shame im still not in the hall of fame :grumpy:

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2005, 04:34:48 AM »
yo, you see my name a lot in the history of keystyle but its a damn shame im still not in the hall of fame :grumpy:

i believe i saw it twice..lol

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2005, 06:29:11 AM »
is that tone.....cus i think id beat you now lol...

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2005, 08:52:39 PM »
is that tone.....cus i think id beat you now lol...

yeah its me....and prolly so lol. the other day i actually considered droppin a keystyle....typed tha first bar, and was like...ahh fuckit...lol

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2005, 08:34:20 AM »
lol word up...i dont really at all now part when i get home faded an deres nuttn on tha digital lmao

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2006, 01:21:28 AM »
Nice work MDogg
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

swangin and bangin

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2006, 05:38:46 PM »
im number 1

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2006, 11:38:45 AM »
Quiet Truth should be included in that list.   8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2006, 11:40:10 AM »
missing DYNAMIC too!   :baseballbat:

8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2006, 12:25:13 PM »
And Sanford! 8)