Author Topic: [News] Crooked I signs digital distribution deal with INgrooves  (Read 2194 times)

F-cisco

Re: [News] Crooked I signs digital distribution deal with INgrooves
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2008, 04:53:56 PM »
This is the end of Crooked I's career

Huh career? He never had one to begin with.

la.shine

« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2008, 04:58:47 PM »
either people here are too Denial or Too dumb..

In Order for The Rapper To Make a Plastic CD and destribute it,To Make Copies and shit, Rapper need to have a Label, Pressing CDs in the right format and shit costs around 500k-1 mils, usually labels Recoup of that when An artist sells 150-200 000 copies,

Does Crooked I have such a money to do that? Is he signed?

All That BOSS Label all that shit is imprint, he aint shit, its just a logo,

This Guy WIll Never be Signed, hence, his album will never come out..

besides, Who wanna sign him? he has no mainstream appeal?

And For those who say Sales dont matter? yeah right, so find me at least 1 person on planet earth who would wanna Spend at least 2 mils on the project(enginerring, mixing, features, Producers, promotion, marketing) and Get 50 000=$500 000 Dollars back??? With 1 Point=Just Doing it for the fans?

if You can find me a person thats ready to loose money or generous enough to Spend 1-2 mils on the project(low Budget) and get less than half of it back, PLEASE, LET ME Know WHO THIS PERSON IS, And Please Dont tell me His Name aint Jesus Christ..

And Those who say Fuck Sales, Do it for the fans..unless Crooked I can "promote, Make Beats, Mix,Engeniire shit, Market, press copies, Execute and all by Himself) it costs $$$$, Which means $$$$ Has to come from somewhere...

ya all are dumb as fuck, Omar Cruz, ya Boy,G Malone, Crooked I are never Coming Out, Jay Rock and all them..

How dumb is this forum? Fuking Hell, open your fuking eyez, Do u wanna Be here in 2023 Saying "Omar Cruz should be dropping in 2 months".

Fuck!

Kilo2

« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2008, 05:05:42 PM »
kilos faggot ass is lying to yall.. gmg didnt offer ANY advance thats the reason crooked didnt wanna take the deal, same reason kurupt said no and eastwood.. Im the one kilo came running to to get these dudes down with GMG, when i spoke to roland at GMG he was not willing to give ANY ADVANCE so all three people declined the deal.... kilos getting mad because he has no connections and thought being associated with GMG would give him internet fame status

lol silly faggot get a life

as for Ingrooves they provide more then "cdbaby" they offer marketing, promotions and much more. people need to understand that digital is the new era of music buying, theres a reason itunes was ranked #1 music retail store last year (over walmart and fye)... that means more people buy music off itunes then they do going into a real cd store

as for crooks new shit coming out on cd Im not sure, ingrooves doesnt do physical cd distribution

Hey Richard, aren't you supposed to be withdrawing your life savings and flashing it on Youtube? You aren't worth my time considering Roscoe takes that Armory Gang shit as a leak you fraud. In regards to Crooked I, I wish him the best. This deal probably won't work out and he should just hit InGrooves with a new single. Dream Big was a failure. Str8 Bosses could have been a great single.  Str8 Bosses is like 2006 if I am right? The dude is one of the best people in the west, but he needs to stop aiming for the stars. He's got to start small and build up. This might be what he needs, but something tells me it won't do that good unless his fans do multiple downloads. I mean he's amazing, but let's be realistic.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2008, 05:57:44 PM »
This is the end of Crooked I's career

Huh career? He never had one to begin with.

he does have a mixtape career, as guess that's why he calls himself the boss of the west
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Mister Lepht

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2008, 08:37:33 PM »
Word on the streets is Crooked just signed a good deal with Universal.. and is working on putting out his album soon... but it would be smart to have a digital deal also to release mixtapes and other artists in your click.. its a smart business move.. but Crooked is coming with a real album soon..

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2008, 08:39:10 PM »
Word on the streets is Crooked just signed a good deal with Universal.. and is working on putting out his album soon... but it would be smart to have a digital deal also to release mixtapes and other artists in your click.. its a smart business move.. but Crooked is coming with a real album soon..

Hope it's true, but I'm not holding my breath.  :laugh:

When's Rassy getting out of jail, Lepht?

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2008, 01:07:08 AM »
doesnt matter what way you look at it, hes been in the rap game for over 10 years and no album.
i like crooked but he should of had a cd out years ago. even if he just pressed up 25000 and sold them online

D-Stress

« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2008, 01:12:25 AM »
either people here are too Denial or Too dumb..

In Order for The Rapper To Make a Plastic CD and destribute it,To Make Copies and shit, Rapper need to have a Label, Pressing CDs in the right format and shit costs around 500k-1 mils, usually labels Recoup of that when An artist sells 150-200 000 copies,

Does Crooked I have such a money to do that? Is he signed?

All That BOSS Label all that shit is imprint, he aint shit, its just a logo,

This Guy WIll Never be Signed, hence, his album will never come out..

besides, Who wanna sign him? he has no mainstream appeal?

And For those who say Sales dont matter? yeah right, so find me at least 1 person on planet earth who would wanna Spend at least 2 mils on the project(enginerring, mixing, features, Producers, promotion, marketing) and Get 50 000=$500 000 Dollars back??? With 1 Point=Just Doing it for the fans?

if You can find me a person thats ready to loose money or generous enough to Spend 1-2 mils on the project(low Budget) and get less than half of it back, PLEASE, LET ME Know WHO THIS PERSON IS, And Please Dont tell me His Name aint Jesus Christ..

And Those who say Fuck Sales, Do it for the fans..unless Crooked I can "promote, Make Beats, Mix,Engeniire shit, Market, press copies, Execute and all by Himself) it costs $$$$, Which means $$$$ Has to come from somewhere...

ya all are dumb as fuck, Omar Cruz, ya Boy,G Malone, Crooked I are never Coming Out, Jay Rock and all them..

How dumb is this forum? Fuking Hell, open your fuking eyez, Do u wanna Be here in 2023 Saying "Omar Cruz should be dropping in 2 months".

Fuck!
8)

HimselfTheMajestic

« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2008, 01:18:37 AM »
god damn theres some negative motherfuckers in here.
also, when did every fucken rap fan become a mini rap industry insider?

in all honesty, crooked I should just sign with a small independent and put out a fucken album already.
not every fucken cd has to be on a major to be relevant.

Dj.Thirrzty

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Dj.Thirrzty - BigHouse Records'Artist/FutureStarDJ
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2008, 05:31:32 AM »
Crooked! We need a CD! plus I want a shoutout saying 'thirrzty said..Crook we need a cd' on a song or in the liner of your cd when your going triple platinum. Just for the wait.
DJ.THIRRZTY
OWNER:THIRRZTY BRAND ENT.
DJ: FUTURE STAR DJ'S
Arist: Big House Records
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DJTHIRRZTY
http://www.datpiff.com/DJthirrzty-Tastemaker-Tonite-DJs-Future-Star-D-mid15174.html

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2008, 08:46:37 AM »

you're dumb as fukk if you believe that
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Foxx

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2008, 02:19:32 AM »
for all the dickheads

i just spoke with crooked earlyer today

the digital deal is for the hip hop weekly remixes

BOSS COMMING REAL SOON!!!!

ALSO FOXX WEST IN THE MAKING COMMING REAL SOON !!!!.............LOL

EFFeX

« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2008, 08:08:25 AM »
for all the dickheads

They need to hurry that HHW Remix album up too, been waiting on that for a hot minute.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2008, 09:24:39 AM »
for all the dickheads

They need to hurry that HHW Remix album up too, been waiting on that for a hot minute.
They gonna remix the beats or what?

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2008, 09:49:17 AM »
for all the dickheads

Ok thanks. But now the real question is, will Boss also be released through this digital deal too?