1 (5.9%)
Immaculate
1 (5.9%)
Mackin' Speaks Louder Than Words
0 (0%)
Thizzania Stoned and the temple of shrooms
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Chad Vader & Johnny B´s Mac Mall discogs breakdown  (Read 1260 times)

Chad Vader

Chad Vader & Johnny B´s Mac Mall discogs breakdown
« on: September 06, 2008, 04:55:17 PM »

Here's a little review project that I'm doing with Johnny B.....
I reviewed his first three and Johnny B the rest.
As you can read there's no doubt that I love his first three albums.  :P ;)

Chad Vader's Mac Mall breakdown;

Mac Mall - Illegal Business? (1993)

-I guess you say this album sounds like a Bay Area version of The Chronic.  :P
Heavy synths,dope beats and Mac Mall sounds like Too Shorts meets Mac Dre meets Kurupt,if that makes any sense. :P :laugh:
Khayree´s "Mac breakdowns" (he switch up/down the beat) on this album is out off this world.  :o

Favorite tracks;

-My Opinion; The beat Synth on this is off the hook  :o
-Illegal Business; The BDP/KRS sample blends perfect with the beat and scratching in the hook. Mac Mall kills it.
-Ghetto Theme; Smooth ass beat,with some seriously dope lyrics. LINK
-Pimp Shit (feat. Ray Luv,Khayree and Mac Dre); Tight ass bay beat.... something to ride too  ;D

Overall rating;
4.5 out of 5  :o

1996 - Mac Mall - Untouchable (1996)

-This time around Mall hooked up with Rick Rock,Mike Mosley,Tone Capone,Prodeje,Ant Banks,Cold 187um and Khayree.
I prefer that one producer (or team) take care off the production,I believe that gives it a more cohesive sound.
But this is one of the rare occasions that this formula work. Most if not all the tracks is dope.

Favorite tracks;
-Pimp Or Die (prod. by Ant Banks); Ant Banks laced Mall with a Banks signature beat.... shit is tight.
-Opening Doors (prod. by Cold 187um); Dope story rap on how he came up much like Bun B's "Story" and Nas´"Surviving The Times".
-Crestside (prod. by Khayree); Smooth ass beat by Khayree... love this.

Overall rating;
4.2 out of 5

Mac Mall - Illegal Business? 2000 (1999)

-The theme of this album is a little darker and more serious (lyrically).

Favorite tracks;
-Keys 2 Da City; Tight beat,tight lyrics...
-Pussy Whipped; This track ain't serious,it's well about Mall in love :laugh:..
but it's the dopest rap love song I have heard.  :laugh:
-With Me Or Against Me; Shit Mall goes off on this one. Some dark shit....

Overall rating;
4.5 out of 5  :o

Related threads;
YBB Reviews
+
D-Nice reviewed Dubee´s catalog here;
+
-Khayree "This Guitar of Mine" Series
+
The official DUBCC Bay Area Thread
+
So what west coast albums is missing from The Source Magazines classic list? *POLL*
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 01:02:54 AM by Chad Vader »

Johnny B

Re: Chad Vader & Johnny B´s Mac Mall discogs breakdown
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 05:04:44 PM »
Mac Mall – Untouchable (1996)

Mac Mall's sophomore album, Untouchable, is arguably his best album to date. Of the 16 tracks, 3 are skits/intros. You get a good amount of Mac on this album, as guests are limited or only do the vocals on a couple tracks. Ray Luv, Young Lay, Kokane, Do Thangs, and Shima guest star on this. However, this isn't a typical Young Black Brotha release because Khayree doesn't produce the whole thing.The album seems all over the place as the producers are varied. Khayree, Rick Rock, Prodeje, Ant Banks, Cold 187um, Mike Mosley, Tone Capone, Kevin Gardner, Redwine, and Femi Ojetunde contributed.

This is your typical mid 90's bay area hip hop album. You get that funky bass and according to Mac on Let's Get a Telly, he “busts them raps with that killer pimp flow.” This album really grew on me, as I wasn't impressed with it when I first listened to it. The beats are all quite similar, even though there was various producers on this whole project. Ultimately, I soon began to get into the deep grooves that Mac Mall brings to the table. The tracks are pretty well-polished, and with the exception of a few tracks, every one has nice hooks. This is simply gangsta rap, so some fans looking for a lot of lyrical substance might want to look elsewhere, but Mac has style and charisma.

Lets Get a Telly    - 5/5 – nice beat by Khayree, catchy hook
Straight Lace       - 3.5/5 – not a bad song
Servin' Game       - 4.5/5 – I love this song...smooth pimp rhymes and relaxing beat
Young Nigga        - 4.5/5 – beat is SICK and Mac comes correct
Get Away            - 2/5  -  annoying hook and beat
Ghetto Stardom  - 4/5  - smooth hook and beat
Plays Wit the Choppas -  4.5/5 – great dark funky beat, Mac flows great on this
Get Right            - 5/5  - CLASSIC, his best known song, great beat
Pimp or Die         - 3/5 – pretty good song, alright beat, Ray Luv and Young Lay come correct
Untouchable       - 1/5 – annoying hook and beat
Opening Doors    - 5/5 – deeper song, nice beat by Cold 187um and Kokane doesn't ruin this song
Playa Tip            - 3/5 – not bad, funky beat
Crestside           - 4.5/5 - relaxing beat

Overall Rating:  4/5

Mac Mall – Immaculate (2001)

Mac Mall's fourth album, Immaculate, might shock the typical Mac Mall fans that he intrigued during the mid 90's.  He gets very spiritual on this release, compared to his other albums. With song titles such as Mac Jesus, The Man Upstairs, and War on Drugs, you get a taste of a distinctive Mac Mall. Mac even name-drops Makaveli a couple of times. It's quite ironic actually because this is reminiscent to a modern day 2Pac release. Mac got really deep on this and has more powerful, well-written lyrics.

Now for the production tip. Khayree returns and produces eleven tracks out of the sixteen. DJ Yon and Femi Ojetunde each do two tracks with Shock G doing one. Guests are only two songs, so you get a great deal of Mac. I personally enjoy Khayree's smooth funky beats, so this release is a personal favorite of mine. All of the Khayree-produced shine, making this album a must-have. I don't understand why so many people hate this album. Maybe it's because it's not your typical Mac release, but it's about time he tackles some issues.

One song that really gets my attention is Save Me, featuring Fatal. It samples from that old song, Outlaw, from Me Against The World. Such a dark beat (by Khayree of course)that Mac and Fatal flow so well on.

So here's my rating for each song:

Mac Jesus – 4/5 – nice fast paced track
Some More Of It – 4.5/5 – nice beat and catchy hook
Save Me – 5/5 – CLASSIC with Fatal, description above
Immaculate – 3/5 – alright track, spits some decent shit
Mac-Nificant – 2/5 – weak beat
War on Drugs – 4/5 – deep song
Shakin' In the Alley – 5/5 – CLASSIC – great dark beat, deep song, and hook
I Feel Your Pain – 4.5/5 – deep song AGAIN, speaks on abuse on women
Bossin' Up – 4.5/5 – nice beat
Do Me – 3/5 – features Shock G, but nothing special
Cold on Me – 5/5 – nice beat, message, and hook
Seventeen – 1.5/5 – beat/hook kinda annoying, but funny song about a 17 year old girl who he wants sex from
Monster – 3.5/5 – relaxing beat, but could use a better hook
P.O.P.  - 2.5/5 – weak beat, but funny song. Paper over pussy! Haha
Higher Than Hubble – 4.5/5 – love this song, great dark beat by Khayree
The Man Upstairs - -2.5/5 – good message but weak beat

Overall, every beat that Khayree doesn't do is WEAK. I think he should've produced every track on this. It would've had a better outcome.

Mac Mall – Mackin' Speaks Louder Than Words (2002)

Mac Mall's fifth solo album, Mackin' Speaks Louder Than Words, is an utter disappointment. One producer who I have noticed gives him monotonous beats on all his albums is Femi Ojetunde. Unfortunately, he handles most of the tracks, along with DJ Yon, and a couple from Khayree. Take a look at these album credits:

DJ Yon (Producer), Khayree (Multi Instruments), Khayree (Producer), Tone Capone (Producer), Femi Ojetunde (Multi Instruments), Femi Ojetunde (Producer), Femi Ojetunde (Engineer), Femi Ojetunde (Executive Producer), Femi Ojetunde (Mixing), Jamal Rocker (Executive Producer), Marc Rosenberg (Mastering), Leila Steinberg (Executive Producer), Iceburg Slim (Author).

Femi's beats are WEAK and this album is no exception. I really didn't even feel like giving this album a review because I didn't wanna spread the word. I rather eat a bowl of nails then listen to this album (no joke). ;)

Anyway, Mall needs to just produce every track with Khayree, he is just the man. It's just that Mall does his best work with Khayree.

N***a Wake Up (with Big Syke) – 4/5 – nice fast paced + good beat = Mac at his best
I Keep Hoes Broke – 3/5 – weak beat
Bust Yo' Guns – 4.5/5 – nice aggressive beat
All on a Bitch – 1/5 – wtf is this shit? WEAK ass beat
Mac Fashion – 2/5 – lazy ass song and hook
Power Moves the Family – 2.5/5 – WEAK beat and boring song overall
Mac-A-Frama-Lama – 2.5/5 – annoying song, can't say anything else
5-3-5 (Five-Tre-Five) – 3/5 – actually not a bad song, but these beats are weak and songs lack substance
Picture This – 4.5/5 – smooth shit and the hook finally isn't bad
Imagine – 4/5 – pretty good track, sounds like a Kanye West track ;)
I Mac, Therefore, I Am – 1.5/5 – weak ass beat – what the hell?
Smile for Me (Ghetto Girl) – 3.5/5 – decent shit, hook sounds like “Lil Ghetto Boy” thanks to Khayree ;)
Together – 2/5 – lacking substance and actual BEAT. One of the worst beats I've ever heard
Life So Far – 1/5 – jesus christ, thank god this album finished.

I have never experienced this much hostility listening to an album...especially after hearing Mac's first couple albums. This album was better left unreleased. Ugh

Overall Rating:  2.8/5 (and that's probably being generous)

Mac Mall - Thizziana Stoned & Tha Temple of Shrooms (2006)

Mac Mall has come far in his career, but once again has fallen into the hands of the almighty hyphy movement. There are some glaring hyphy tracks, along with a couple tracks that sound extremely similar to the Mac Mall we once knew. My first question is, where the hell is Khayree?! You got to be shittin' me! AT least Femi didn't get a hold of this. One Drop Scott produced every single track, unfortunately. This is nothing more than your typical hyphy album (with the exception of a couple tracks).

It starts off slappin, for about 7 seven songs or so, then tones down to some calmer shit for a few tracks...then picks back up for an alright finish. Overall I was satisfied, but not amazed, as this album was average at best. The beats are mediocre and lyrics are just simple. I recommend this album for true Thizz fans (me not being one of them).

Slobba – 2.5/5 – Mac Mall doesn't fit songs that say “slobber on my dick like an anaconda”
Girls Jus Wanna – 3/5 – lyrics ruined this song
Owe Cuz You Know Me – 1.5/5 – wtf? This hyphy shit isn't a good look for Mac. Lazy track
Here Come – 4.5/5 – great beat. This kinda beat fits Mac
Stunna Man – 3.5/5 – features Dubee, Sleepdank, and Treacherous Tic – catchy hook at least
Ratha Have – 2.5/5 – good message, but let's face it, he needs Khayree behind these beats. WEAK
Shoo – 2.5/5 – Mac sounds lazy on this again. Annoying song with J-Diggs and Geezy
Pop That – 1/5 – sounds like “Work Dat Pussy” by DPG, NOT a good thing
Luv Luv, Lav Lav – 3/5 – too easy going, nice Jazz tune at least, but lazy, annoying song
Butta – 3/5 – Ray Luv and Money Gang featured here, lazy hook, but could be worse
What's Rockin' – 4/5 – nice relaxing beat and nice hook
The One – 4/5 – nice relaxing beat AGAIN, single material
Throw Up T'z – 2.5/5 – alright track at first, but the beat is just too much
Head Choppin – 2.5 – same as above
Perfect Poison – 3.5/5 – dark beat with some hyphy flavor – overall good track
It Ain't Easy Bein' Meezy – 4.5/5 – great beat

Overall Rating:  2.75/5 (might surpass this for hyphy fans tho)

Chad Vader

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 05:42:08 PM »
Mac Mall's sophomore album, Untouchable, is arguably his best album to date. (Untouchable)

I have a problem picking my favorite Mac Mall album  :P....

Opening Doors    - 5/5 – deeper song, nice beat by Cold 187um and Kokane doesn't ruin this song (Untouchable)

Yeah shit is tight...

Mac Mall's fourth album, Immaculate, might shock the typical Mac Mall fans that he intrigued during the mid 90's.
He gets very spiritual on this release, compared to his other albums.
With song titles such as Mac Jesus, The Man Upstairs, and War on Drugs, you get a taste of a distinctive Mac Mall.
Mac even name-drops Makaveli a couple of times. It's quite ironic actually because this is reminiscent to a modern day 2Pac release.
Mac got really deep on this and has more powerful, well-written lyrics. (Immaculate)

Based on your words it looks like I got to give this one another chance  :P

Mac Mall's fifth solo album, Mackin' Speaks Louder Than Words, is an utter disappointment.
Femi's beats are WEAK and this album is no exception.
I really didn't even feel like giving this album a review because I didn't wanna spread the word.
I rather eat a bowl of nails then listen to this album (no joke). ;) (Mackin' Speaks Louder Than Words)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: holly shit  :o :o :o :o
From what I can remember it ain't that bad,I guess I got to give this one a spin as well....  ;) :laugh: (Mackin' Speaks Louder Than Words)

Anyway, Mall needs to just produce every track with Khayree, he is just the man.
It's just that Mall does his best work with Khayree. (Mackin' Speaks Louder Than Words)

The truth  ;)

I have never experienced this much hostility listening to an album...especially after hearing Mac's first couple albums. This album was better left unreleased. Ugh (Mackin' Speaks Louder Than Words)

Holly shit (again)  :o :o :o :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

One Drop Scott produced every single track, unfortunately. (Thizziana Stoned & Tha Temple of Shrooms)

:P :laugh: :laugh:

The beats are mediocre and lyrics are just simple. (Thizziana Stoned & Tha Temple of Shrooms)

it's pretty bad  :-\ :-X :laugh:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 06:07:30 PM by Chad Vader »

Johnny B

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2008, 05:59:25 PM »
glad u like my reviews.
I really am impressed with Khayree and Mac's chemistry. u can tell where Khayree is missed when u listen to songs Mac does without him.
I'm really feeling his first album. it's some old skool shit that I actually like. also, his third album I'm feeling. Mac's all I been listening to lately. ;)

Chad Vader

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2008, 12:59:47 AM »
Official reviews;

Mac Mall Illegal Business? review The Source Magazine No.53 Feb.1994

The Source fucked up their rating  :-X >:(
Rating fixed;

Mac Mall Illegal Business? review The Bomb Magazine No.22 September.1993

Mac Mall; untouchable review in The Source May 1996 NO.80

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2008, 04:26:02 AM »
mac must have been mad at the source for the mistake on his rating

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2008, 08:05:53 PM »
I truly wonder if the 2 1/2 mics was an error, or were some threats of harm coming toward the reviewers way?????
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

woods

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2008, 05:41:44 AM »
Thanks for the review, I've only heard Untouchable, but after reading your reviews

I'll be listening to Illegal Buisnes?, Illegal Buisnes? 2000 and Immaculate

Chad Vader

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2008, 10:24:41 AM »
Mac must have been mad at The Source for the mistake on his rating

That shit is fucked up. I remember Em once said that he checked EVERY album that got 3.5 or higher.
The ones that where below that,he didn't fuck with. So their ratings do have power. (well they had  :laugh:)

Related thread;
So what west coast albums is missing from The Source Magazines classic list? *POLL*

I truly wonder if the 2 1/2 mics was an error, or were some threats of harm coming toward the reviewers way?????

That´s the first and only time I´ve seen they do that error.. but I guess we will never get answered.  :-\
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 07:35:08 PM by Chad Vader »

Chad Vader

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2008, 08:08:14 PM »
Mac Mall – Mackin' Speaks Louder Than Words (2002)

Mac Mall's fifth solo album, Mackin' Speaks Louder Than Words, is an utter disappointment.
One producer who I have noticed gives him monotonous beats on all his albums is Femi Ojetunde.
Unfortunately, he handles most of the tracks, along with DJ Yon, and a couple from Khayree.

Take a look at these album credits:
DJ Yon (Producer), Khayree (Multi Instruments), Khayree (Producer), Tone Capone (Producer), Femi Ojetunde (Multi Instruments), Femi Ojetunde (Producer), Femi Ojetunde (Engineer), Femi Ojetunde (Executive Producer), Femi Ojetunde (Mixing), Jamal Rocker (Executive Producer), Marc Rosenberg (Mastering), Leila Steinberg (Executive Producer), Iceburg Slim (Author).

Femi's beats are WEAK and this album is no exception.
I really didn't even feel like giving this album a review because I didn't wanna spread the word.
I rather eat a bowl of nails then listen to this album (no joke). ;)

Anyway, Mall needs to just produce every track with Khayree, he is just the man. It's just that Mall does his best work with Khayree.

yeah,yeah  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ;)... it sounds like you just listened to Ego Trippin´ :laugh: :laugh:

N***a Wake Up (with Big Syke) – 4/5 – nice fast paced + good beat = Mac at his best

alright... too much going on with the beat.  :P
3/5

I Keep Hoes Broke – 3/5 – weak beat

ain't the beat some old Rakim shit? anyway... straight.
2.5/5

Bust Yo' Guns – 4.5/5 – nice aggressive beat

Dope beat,Mac Mall kills it too...
4/5

All on a Bitch – 1/5 – wtf is this shit? WEAK ass beat

Typical straight Bay beat,nothing special though.
2/5

Mac Fashion – 2/5 – lazy ass song and hook

yeah,nothing special.... sounds like he´s tried to make a radio friendly track
2/5

Power Moves the Family – 2.5/5 – WEAK beat and boring song overall

I think the beat is straight,some mob shit. I actually like this,the hook got to go though  :P
3/5

Mac-A-Frama-Lama – 2.5/5 – annoying song, can't say anything else

Tight beat,a feel good song. Mac Dre comes tight too....
4/5

5-3-5 (Five-Tre-Five) – 3/5 – actually not a bad song, but these beats are weak and songs lack substance

Dope beat,love the scratches (and hook) too... shit is tight.
4/5

Picture This – 4.5/5 – smooth shit and the hook finally isn't bad

yeah it's smooth but nothing special.
3/5

Imagine – 4/5 – pretty good track, sounds like a Kanye West track ;)

Yeah it got that Kanye soul feel..... tight. Dope scratches again...
4/5

I Mac, Therefore, I Am – 1.5/5 – weak ass beat – what the hell?

Tight beat,again some mob shit.... shit is tight
3.5/5

Smile for Me (Ghetto Girl) – 3.5/5 – decent shit, hook sounds like “Lil Ghetto Boy” thanks to Khayree ;)

some radio shit again,,, tight beat,the hook sucks.... how can you compare it the super classic “Lil Ghetto Boy”  :laugh: :laugh:?

Together – 2/5 – lacking substance and actual BEAT. One of the worst beats I've ever heard

straight,but nothing special.
2/5

Life So Far – 1/5 – Jesus Christ, thank god this album finished.

Dope Richard Pryor intro... that's where it stops though  :-X
1.5/5

I have never experienced this much hostility listening to an album...especially after hearing Mac's first couple albums.
This album was better left unreleased. Ugh

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I had forgot all about this album,but after your review I had to check it again. It ain't a memorable album,but it's still alright.
Overall Rating:  3.3/5
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 09:27:50 PM by Chad Vader »

Johnny B

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2008, 11:36:03 PM »
LOL @ Ego Trippin. let's not even go there.

but yea, not a memorable album AT ALL.

he shoulda stuck to Khayree being behind the boards.

idk y artists continue to release albums where the production could improve if they just stick to ONE producer...
especially one they have worked with this much over the years.

Chad Vader

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2008, 01:58:32 AM »
LOL @ Ego Trippin. let's not even go there.

Ego Trippin´must the worst album in Hip Hop's history by a dope rapper.  :laugh: :laugh:

but yea, not a memorable album AT ALL.

it is what is... a average album that you will forget about.  :P

he shoulda stuck to Khayree being behind the boards.

idk y artists continue to release albums where the production could improve if they just stick to ONE producer...
especially one they have worked with this much over the years.

I miss that connection too.... the DJ/Producer and the rapper.

Chad Vader

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2008, 08:18:52 PM »
Mac Mall – Immaculate (2001)

So here's my rating for each song:
Mac Jesus – 4/5 – nice fast paced track

-Dope,Mall come tight on this 4/5

Some More Of It – 4.5/5 – nice beat and catchy hook

-Head bumpin beat,in true Khayree fashion. 4/5

Save Me – 5/5 – CLASSIC with Fatal.
This one really caught my attention. It samples from that old song, Outlaw, from Me Against The World.
Such a dark beat (by Khayree of course) that Mac and Fatal flow so well on.

-Is it just me or does Fatal flow on this sound a little like Nas? Don´t feel as much as you... but Mall and Fatal come tight. 3.5/5

Immaculate – 3/5 – alright track, spits some decent shit

A fast paced track.... hmmm it´s alright. 3/5

Mac-Nificant – 2/5 – weak beat

-straight nothing special.... 2.5/5

War on Drugs – 4/5 – deep song

-Serious.... 4/5

Shakin' In the Alley – 5/5 – CLASSIC – great dark beat, deep song, and hook

This is CLASSIC Khayree and Mac Mall collabo. Love it,shit is FIRE!!! 4.5/5

I Feel Your Pain – 4.5/5 – deep song AGAIN, speaks on abuse on women

-Don´t really feel the beat.... 3/5

Bossin' Up – 4.5/5 – nice beat

-Average 3/5

Do Me – 3/5 – features Shock G, but nothing special

-Smooth.. Shock G is underrated 4/5

Cold on Me – 5/5 – nice beat, message, and hook

-A nice Khayree beat,don´t feel the hook.... 3/5

Seventeen – 1.5/5 – beat/hook kinda annoying, but funny song about a 17 year old girl who he wants sex from

-Tight beat,but the hook is kinda wak. 3/5

Monster – 3.5/5 – relaxing beat, but could use a better hook

-Dope up tempo beat,the hook is ehhhh 3.5/5

P.O.P.  - 2.5/5 – weak beat, but funny song. Paper over pussy! Haha

-Nahhhh 2/5

Higher Than Hubble – 4.5/5 – love this song, great dark beat by Khayree

-Dope,enough said 4/5

The Man Upstairs - -2.5/5 – good message but weak beat

-you don´t like this? I think it´s a good blend of lyrics,hook and beat 4/5

Mac Mall's fourth album, Immaculate, might shock the typical Mac Mall fans that he intrigued during the mid 90's.
He gets very spiritual on this release, compared to his other albums.
With song titles such as Mac Jesus, The Man Upstairs, and War on Drugs, you get a taste of a distinctive Mac Mall.
Mac even name-drops Makaveli a couple of times. It's quite ironic actually because this is reminiscent to a modern day 2Pac release.
Mac got really deep on this and has more powerful, well-written lyrics.

Now for the production tip. Khayree returns and produces eleven tracks out of the sixteen.
DJ Yon and Femi Ojetunde each do two tracks with Shock G doing one.
Guests are only two songs, so you get a great deal of Mac. I personally enjoy Khayree's smooth funky beats, so this release is a personal favorite of mine.
All of the Khayree-produced shine, making this album a must-have.
I don't understand why so many people hate this album.
Maybe it's because it's not your typical Mac release, but it's about time he tackles some issues.

One song that really gets my attention is Save Me, featuring Fatal. It samples from that old song, Outlaw, from Me Against The World.
Such a dark beat (by Khayree of course) that Mac and Fatal flow so well on.

Overall, every beat that Khayree doesn't do is WEAK. I think he should've produced every track on this. It would've had a better outcome.

-I don´t believe I´ve heard anyone hate this album.
That said,I believe it´s a album that needs to grow on you.
Mall´s content on this album is a little different than his other albums... nothing wrong with that,as long as he comes nice on the MIC.

Overall rating;
3.5/5

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2008, 08:25:18 PM »
NICE THREAD . i caint wait for his new cd mactothefuter

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2008, 09:18:31 PM »
NICE THREAD . i can´t wait for his new cd Mactothefuter

That´news to me.... any info on it? (can´t find anything about it on amazon)