Author Topic: StreetsAllSalute vs. M Dogg (new champion vs. old Hall of Famer  (Read 1210 times)

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
Re: StreetsAllSalute vs. M Dogg (new champion vs. old Hall of Famer
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2008, 08:59:38 PM »
atie to break it down nice and easy M-Dogg came with a nice verse not entirely a battle verse more of a statement about the sate of hip-hop and current affairs

Streets came with a all out battle verse with nice flow for the most part and a half ass ending but over all since this is a battle and not a poetry contest i got to vote like it's a battle

vote = StreetsAllSalute

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2008, 10:29:55 PM »
atie to break it down nice and easy M-Dogg came with a nice verse not entirely a battle verse more of a statement about the sate of hip-hop and current affairs

Streets came with a all out battle verse with nice flow for the most part and a half ass ending but over all since this is a battle and not a poetry contest i got to vote like it's a battle

vote = StreetsAllSalute

u know what's funny, i wrote a more direct verse but I timed out when I post it, so I lost it. I wrote this and I actually thought this one was better. If you read my old battles, I was more personal, but now in my old age... lmao... and considering I don't really know cat, I just went with a better flow.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2008, 10:58:08 PM »

u know what's funny, i wrote a more direct verse but I timed out when I post it, so I lost it. I wrote this and I actually thought this one was better. If you read my old battles, I was more personal, but now in my old age... lmao... and considering I don't really know cat, I just went with a better flow.

this was a big matchup.  It would of taken you around 5-10 minutes just to click on his name and click "recent posts" and just do a little research on the dude considering he won the last tournament we had he's kind of the new representative here. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2008, 10:59:04 PM »

You a terrorist I'll chase you in every cave you get in, Go knocking at every door in Afganistan/
I saw him, it's in that cave he ran in, get myself in and then I show you the meaning of Dead End/
What's a woman got if she remains birthless, what's a man got if got titties when his shirtless/

Some of these disses, especially above could have been towards anyone, and when you did diss him you really only mentioned his name, which is the most simple method of dissing someone in dubcc keystyle, like when you don't know the person at all, but this dude is comin for your championship status, so you had alot more material you could of used.  So I have to take away a couple of points that you didn't come with better personal material.  -2

dogg... look at the date.. it was 9-11... lol... that was the point of that whole thing... lol.

I still don't get it.  It looks like you mentioned Afghanistan on 9-11, but I don't really get it.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2008, 11:00:43 PM »
3-0 Streetz wins

new school beats old school.   

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2008, 11:09:24 PM »

You a terrorist I'll chase you in every cave you get in, Go knocking at every door in Afganistan/
I saw him, it's in that cave he ran in, get myself in and then I show you the meaning of Dead End/
What's a woman got if she remains birthless, what's a man got if got titties when his shirtless/

Some of these disses, especially above could have been towards anyone, and when you did diss him you really only mentioned his name, which is the most simple method of dissing someone in dubcc keystyle, like when you don't know the person at all, but this dude is comin for your championship status, so you had alot more material you could of used.  So I have to take away a couple of points that you didn't come with better personal material.  -2

dogg... look at the date.. it was 9-11... lol... that was the point of that whole thing... lol.

I still don't get it.  It looks like you mentioned Afghanistan on 9-11, but I don't really get it.

It went over you head. Since it was 9-11, I wanted something about Bin Laden. So since I basically said this guy is part of Hip Hop being ruin, his a terrorist. Basically go in caves and knock on doors to find him. Then in his cave, which could be seen as a dead end since it has no way out, I show him what dead end means... his dead.

this was a big matchup.  It would of taken you around 5-10 minutes just to click on his name and click "recent posts" and just do a little research on the dude considering he won the last tournament we had he's kind of the new representative here. 

you gotta remember, I diss on his personality. Like you, I can have a whole 100 bars on the life and times of Infinite and it would be tight. But, I only have this guys lyrics, so I just said fuck it... I'll do what i do and go with wordplay. You know i have two styles, word play and direct dissing. I actually liked my verse better than the other one that was more personal to him. So in reality, I did lose because I thought that was a cool verse for a battle. I was wrong. Like in any battle, I'm sure you've had tight lines, but you didn't spit it for something you thought was better... but then everyone else said sucked. That was this case. I've done personal, direct dissing for much, I went with something else for this one. I accept my lose, but I think getting a 7 to a 27 I felt was highly unfair. I wrote my shit, and it wasn't up to par in people's opinion. I thought it was tight, but then again I'm sure Ice T thought his last album was tight too, which it wasn't. But reading your review of both of us, I think you went out of your way to diss me, but went out of your want to give dude props. In the goldyn era of this board, you know like I know, that's an average verse. I also know I'm not as good, but I don't think I lost 27-7

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2008, 11:17:15 PM »

you gotta remember, I diss on his personality. Like you, I can have a whole 100 bars on the life and times of Infinite and it would be tight. But, I only have this guys lyrics, so I just said fuck it... I'll do what i do and go with wordplay. You know i have two styles, word play and direct dissing. I actually liked my verse better than the other one that was more personal to him. So in reality, I did lose because I thought that was a cool verse for a battle. I was wrong. Like in any battle, I'm sure you've had tight lines, but you didn't spit it for something you thought was better... but then everyone else said sucked. That was this case. I've done personal, direct dissing for much, I went with something else for this one. I accept my lose, but I think getting a 7 to a 27 I felt was highly unfair. I wrote my shit, and it wasn't up to par in people's opinion. I thought it was tight, but then again I'm sure Ice T thought his last album was tight too, which it wasn't. But reading your review of both of us, I think you went out of your way to diss me, but went out of your want to give dude props. In the goldyn era of this board, you know like I know, that's an average verse. I also know I'm not as good, but I don't think I lost 27-7

My vote ofcourse does still stand, but I am re-reading your verse, because I didn't realize the analogy you were making of him being "a terrorist that killed hip-hop".  Give me a minute and I will get back to you on this.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2008, 11:21:31 PM »
Okay, I re-read your verse.

I definitely should have given you more points for taking a risk and coming with some origionality.  Also, I want to ask you... were you making a comparison between him being newschool, sort of like Lil Wayne, and you being old school like Eazy E; and therefore that if he was the new champ, then the streets are worthless, just like the streets that support Lil Wayne these days are worthless because they are propping up all this wackness that has ruined hip-hop?

Am I getting it now?

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2008, 11:01:29 AM »
thanx yall 8)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2008, 05:25:16 PM »

I definitely should have given you more points for taking a risk and coming with some origionality.  Also, I want to ask you... were you making a comparison between him being newschool, sort of like Lil Wayne, and you being old school like Eazy E; and therefore that if he was the new champ, then the streets are worthless, just like the streets that support Lil Wayne these days are worthless because they are propping up all this wackness that has ruined hip-hop?

Am I getting it now?

Exactly... lol.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2008, 09:04:24 PM »

Am I getting it now?

one more thing on the Eazy E bars... it was suppose to go with the Jay-Z Nas bar... basically saying the legacy I had was Moe Dee, Busy Bee, Nas and Jay and Ether, Eazy E when he dissed Dre on Real Muthaphukkin' G'z, and D-R-E who dissed Eazy on Bitches Ain't Shit.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2008, 10:53:26 PM »

Am I getting it now?

one more thing on the Eazy E bars... it was suppose to go with the Jay-Z Nas bar... basically saying the legacy I had was Moe Dee, Busy Bee, Nas and Jay and Ether, Eazy E when he dissed Dre on Real Muthaphukkin' G'z, and D-R-E who dissed Eazy on Bitches Ain't Shit.

I didn't even realize that until you just mentioned it. 

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2008, 01:03:02 AM »
shall i explain all my bars now or was my verse self-explanatory?? 8)

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2008, 01:05:54 AM »
shall i explain all my bars now or was my verse self-explanatory?? 8)

sure, go ahead.. maybe I missed something.

After MDogg's explaination I would have given him more points, but I still would of voted for you.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2008, 01:37:39 AM »
i was being sarcastic lol if my verse needs 3 paragraphs explaining it then i did not do enough in my verse to make it clear imo there were lines/metas ppl didnt speak on so maybe they didnt notice them then again maybe they didnt like them its whatever