Author Topic: Rappers Whos Groupies Defend Their Fav Rappers But Never Gonna Make it!  (Read 886 times)

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Rappers Whos Groupies Defend Their Fav Rappers But Never Gonna Make it!
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2008, 06:44:25 PM »

difference is............................ Hittman wasn't wack

Meh, it's all relative.

Someone else probably thinks Hittman is wack. To each their own.

22 Twoz

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2008, 06:52:29 PM »
Why's Bishop on that list. If Detox drops, so will Reformation. At least he's got a shot at releasing an album.

so is Reformation dropping before or after Hittman's Aftermath album?

lol i thought hittman was kinda cool but serioulsy hittman or bishop same shit.

Honeslty i could juts imagine where Game would be now if Dre would of been behind the last 2 projects. Even Dre for that matter would probably be more out there

Other than a beat or 2 and maybe 100K more sales from groupies like u where would Game be?

he would be in the same position he's in right now faggot.

The Documentary was only Games best song sales and singles wise cuz at the time the whole G-Unit/aftermath thing was big.

now shut the fuck up and die faggot.
"Hi Travy"

h2k4

« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2008, 08:28:43 PM »
Why's Bishop on that list. If Detox drops, so will Reformation. At least he's got a shot at releasing an album.

Honeslty i could juts imagine where Game would be now if Dre would of been behind the last 2 projects. Even Dre for that matter would probably be more out there

Hittman had crazy buzz after 2001 dropped, but no one even CHECKING for Bishop and everyone knows he's on Dre's dick and name dropping Detox every chance he gets, but still no one checking for him

Ok, so Hittman had crazy buzz after 2001 dropped.

^^Now this same statement could apply to Bishop if Detox ever does drop by saying:

Hittman Bishop had crazy buzz after 2001 Detox dropped.

^^But since the 2nd statement hasn't happened yet, it's preposterous to think that Bishop won't develop a buzz after Detox drops.

Afterall, people weren't checking for Hittman until AFTER 2001 dropped, so who's to say that can't happen for Bishop AFTER Detox drops?

Best post ever? Bishop is a pretty well known artist before Dre signed him. Dre took Game and made him a star, why couldn't he do the same thing with Bishop, who was established before hand. It's obvious the album isn't delayed because it's not finished, or it's not good enough. The best move would be to release it after Detox anyways. If Detox drops, so will Bishop.

You have to think outside of Dubcnn.  Nobody really knew who Bishop was.  A few more know him now but not enough to just drop an album and expect it to be succesful.  Game created huge buzz out the gate with the "YKWII Vol. 1" and "Live From Compton" cd.  He blew up even more when Aftermath got involved.

la.shine

« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2008, 09:51:49 PM »
hate thread?? nah.,...I love Jay Rocks Music, Eastwoood is dope as fuck,

But, what i am trying to say is that It seems like everybody is waiting on momentum with thier singles and they are not gripping it becoz they are releasing shit that is way outta line..I mean

Certified,-Glasses

Omar Cruz feat Game-Gangsta Music, which wouldnt play at the most hardcore stations, shit was wack as fuck.,

Bishop Lamont-Grow up,(For the Aftermath/Scope) expectations and money label thing, that shit was a joke, Why did Game have How We Do and all, and that shit was some avarage ass shit

Jay rock-Not even Signed

Crooked I- Dropped the single, but he aint even signed.

If Those rappers dont care for sales, why wont they just make a CD and do it, they sure Got The Singles Out, Bishop got a single,. G malone, what are they waiting for???

I'll tell ya, they are waiting for a momentum, but its clear that shit is wack as fuck, and it aint even wack, they just dont know how to make singles...

Look at Plies. He is wack as fuck, but he is ambitious enough to Throw Ne yo on the Hook and he doing Gold and Successfull, same with Rick Ross and all, it seems like West Coast rappers are too Gangsta, too old school and too insecure.

J Rock is signed to Warner.

so????? I can Name you A  Million Rappers that are signed but they ill not release anything for Any Years...Casish, Stat Quo, Bobby Creek, Joel Ortiz, lil Scrappy, Banks, To Name a Few..

In Order to Come out, you have to present your manager or a head label with the material to convince them that you are worth investing money, and Plies Was a new dude he blew up becoz his singles were radio friendly, even thou he is wack as fuck,

I havent heard a single West Coast rapper that had a good single Material for the Airplay, Everything has been either wack or Avarage Mixtape shit,

And on case you wanna Say that West Coast rappers wanna do it for the hood, well, than prepear to Sell 20 000 and Be out of the label in no time,

la.shine

« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2008, 09:54:22 PM »

Same with 50 cent and Eminem,He got there at the right time, at the peak where Eminem fans were hungry as hell, same with Everybody...

But Dont Forget, the Checks Dre got for DOC is fair enough to give Game the Name,

I think That Game can Blow up Clyde Carson to The Gold Status and Few Digital DOwnloads, coz his Single Material is Dope, other than that, not a single rapper there can do shit.

And Add Ya Boy to that List,

la.shine

« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2008, 10:00:31 PM »

Hittman had crazy buzz after 2001 dropped, but no one even CHECKING for Bishop and everyone knows he's on Dre's dick and name dropping Detox every chance he gets, but still no one checking for him

Ok, so Hittman had crazy buzz after 2001 dropped.

^^Now this same statement could apply to Bishop if Detox ever does drop by saying:

Hittman Bishop had crazy buzz after 2001 Detox dropped.

^^But since the 2nd statement hasn't happened yet, it's preposterous to think that Bishop won't develop a buzz after Detox drops.

Afterall, people weren't checking for Hittman until AFTER 2001 dropped, so who's to say that can't happen for Bishop AFTER Detox drops?

Best post ever? Bishop is a pretty well known artist before Dre signed him. Dre took Game and made him a star, why couldn't he do the same thing with Bishop, who was established before hand. It's obvious the album isn't delayed because it's not finished, or it's not good enough. The best move would be to release it after Detox anyways. If Detox drops, so will Bishop.

You have to think outside of Dubcnn.  Nobody really knew who Bishop was.  A few more know him now but not enough to just drop an album and expect it to be succesful.  Game created huge buzz out the gate with the "YKWII Vol. 1" and "Live From Compton" cd.  He blew up even more when Aftermath got involved.

Yeah, I remember when Game was on G unit Radio Pt 6 or even 5, in 2003, he did that Song, Ride or Die, when Gunit were selling mixtapes like crazy, people was like, who da fuck is that Dude??

And Even Whoo kidd said that When Game was on G unit tapes, everybody wanted to know who the guy was coz his Rapping was different from other rappers, and i remember, when Game hit the scene, he wasnt like anybody else, there was something about his rhymes that was dope and appealing,

and after Game started dropping YKWII vol 2, and Untold Story, which sold like 80k first week, that was it, everybody was into his shit..

G unit did Help Game blow up, as well as Dre, but than again, Game put the G into the Unit, with Banks Features, Buck,Videos and shit,he was a Marketable Gangsta Rapper.

Game is a Very Marketable Gangsta Rapper, you put him into Roc A Fella, WSC, D block, TS, Bone thugs and it will Be Big.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2008, 10:03:57 PM »

Other than a beat or 2 and maybe 100K more sales from groupies like u where would Game be?

he would be in the same position he's in right now faggot.

The Documentary was only Games best song sales and singles wise cuz at the time the whole G-Unit/aftermath thing was big.

now shut the fuck up and die faggot.

lol whats with this guy?? This is why i dont come on the westcoast section. 14 year old kids and shit try to bang on the net

D-Stress

« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2008, 11:22:03 PM »
The Only Rapper I Want Out All Of These New West Cats Is JAY ROCK

Mister Lepht

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2008, 08:55:43 PM »
NameBrand is the next legend that will be born out of the west coast...

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2008, 12:22:43 AM »

why is that?
because he has a dope nickname, or?  :D

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2008, 12:26:16 AM »

The few tracks I've heard, he is dope. Does he have an album? Or one in the works?