Author Topic: PHONE TAP pt.2 (Mc Eiht & Chill airs themselves out)  (Read 2964 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: PHONE TAP pt.2 (Mc Eiht & Chill airs themselves out)
« Reply #105 on: September 08, 2008, 07:28:38 PM »
you know whats funny lil nigag stevenson village aint even active no niggaz carson are nigga..

U asked where Im at and I told you so all that it ain't active shit is irrelevant to me cause I don't gang bang as I said earlier. I love my non active neighborhood please believe 'cause I remember the days...and nigga Im older than you are lol I'm done with you 'cause ya'll industry babies only know how to name drop and is no longer entertainin' me with it.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #106 on: September 08, 2008, 07:30:00 PM »
hope you aint talkin about stevensonvillage square ass nigga

U stupid mufucka I said 3rd unit so obviously I am talkin about the vill lol now ask Comptonrida about that. My family is known so if you know them you know me ;D but only the older cats would know that and ppl I grew up with yah dig. Stop PMin me talkin about if u real come see me in Compton I just fuckin left from the store over and Im not tryin to prove shit that's you lol

HE AINT PM ing ME TALKIN BOUT LES MEET..

Cause he wanna meet a girl lol that's the only way he can meet one is by startin some shit. Lucky star is off of Walnut and Central but I bet that nigga won't be there or he won't ID himself for you

bulletloco165166

« Reply #107 on: September 08, 2008, 07:32:19 PM »
im thought you know shit nigga everybody know where luccy star is gangbanga spooktown..wearin brown..yall niggaz is some weenies..i can have real niggaz come on here vouch for me im a real nigga

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #108 on: September 08, 2008, 07:34:54 PM »
im thought you know shit nigga everybody know where luccy star is gangbanga spooktown..wearin brown..yall niggaz is some weenies..i can have real niggaz come on here vouch for me im a real nigga

It's a Lucky Star where I said, too but what are u doin goin to Spooktown? It's something totally wrong with that picture and you don't even see it. Yup you've been exposed.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: September 08, 2008, 07:36:09 PM »

It's a Lucky Star where I said, too but what are u doin goin to Spooktown? It's something totally wrong with that picture and you don't even see it. Yup you've been exposed.

Damn you and cptrida done stomped him out,drug him through the dust,and stripped him hahahahaha chill
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

bulletloco165166

« Reply #110 on: September 08, 2008, 07:36:45 PM »
pm sent compton ridah im gone cuzz...

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #111 on: September 08, 2008, 07:37:05 PM »

NIGGA I AINT FROM SPOOK TOWN...

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #112 on: September 08, 2008, 07:45:47 PM »
Dayuuuum....

Eiht & and chill gets clowned..I guess after this..niggas won't be duckin fades....

Retributions are due for bitch niggas...and oh yeah indictments have been sent out...

Hey kitty..when you droppin those xxx pics..me wanna see... lol

xxx pics ? cee what are you talkin bout ?  ::)

You ugly bitch, get the fuck outta here. Fuckin rat head.

you wasnt sayin dat in the inbox

Hahaha now I know yo ass is fake, On Bloods I aint hit yo inbox bitch. Please put up a screen shot of that. I should sic the ghostbusters on that nasty ass pussy u got.

22 Twoz

• 'G'
« Reply #113 on: September 08, 2008, 08:20:47 PM »

lol at lil Travy thinkin he's with CPTRida and them cheerin em on in the background "yeaaaah cmon"..."gooot em!!!" haha dude is so mufuckin pathetic its ridiculous ;D
"Hi Travy"

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: September 08, 2008, 08:28:08 PM »

lol at lil Travy thinkin he's with CPTRida and them cheerin em on in the background "yeaaaah cmon"..."gooot em!!!" haha dude is so mufuckin pathetic its ridiculous ;D

Damn nigga stop suckin my dick.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

22 Twoz

• 'G'
« Reply #115 on: September 08, 2008, 08:30:14 PM »

its okay my son..you are NOT a tough guy..you are NOT from LA ;D

lil travy is so cute tryna act tough for TheRealSupreme...aaaawwwwwww
"Hi Travy"

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: September 08, 2008, 08:32:59 PM »

Ok nigga stop suckin my dick, my nigga get some bitches. Who claimed to be from la????? When your uk ass put your picture up holla at me.

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #117 on: September 08, 2008, 08:36:22 PM »
THIS WAS A POST FROM SICCNESS.NET.. HERES SOME MORE SPILL ON CHILL

Quote from: 50cal;3893065
Damn That pussy must be good for them to simp like that....Oh and why is Chill lying about the interscope deal...he was tellin someone else Dre called him his label mate..hahaha..Chill and Eiht deserve each other...Im gonna have to flip the REUNITED beat real quick so they can reunite..

(QUOTE FROM ME)
YOU A FOOL FOR DAT SHIT..INTERSCOPE ?..I GUESS..HE WAS LYIN ABOUT ALOT..BENZ TRUCK..LADERA HIEGHTS THE WHOLE NINE..HE FAILEDTO MENTION WHY WE SNATCHED HIS ASS.. NIGGA LEFT THE SITUATION..THEN TOLD SOMEBODY IT WAS ALL BAD IF WE PUT THAT ALBUM OUT..LOL MAYBE IF HE STAYED CLOSE TO THE SITUATION ..HE WOULD NOT FEEL LIKE THAT..CHILL GOT CAUGHT ABUSING OUR STUDIO.. SO WE CHANGED THE LOCKS AND HE STOP COMING AROUND.. REALLY HE WAS DISSIN EIHT WITH US TO USE THE STUDIO.. TO KEEP IT 100....DAT NIGGA USE TO HAVE ALL KIND OF NIGGAS IN OUR SHIT.. WITH OUT US KNOWING WHO WAS IN THERE..

TO TOP THAT THE NIGGA STOLE A BEAT FROM SOMEONE AND HE AND MAKO RAPPED ON IT "WESTWORTHY"..THEN 7 MONTHS LATER SOME NIGGA COME OUTTA NO WHERE TALKIN BOUT THATS HIS TRACK..BUT WE GOT IT STRAIT NOW...CHILL IS JUS LIKE EIHT A LYIN THIEVING BITCH NIGGA.. CUZZ CALL MAKO THE OTHER DAY SCREAMIN ON THE PHONE.. BUT DIDNT WANNA MEET IN PERSON..TALKIN BOUT HE COMIN AT A NIGGA LIKE A MAN.. IM LIKE NIGGA A MAN HOLLAS FACE TO FACE..BUT IT'S ALL BAD RIGHT NOW.. BUT WE STILL DROPPIN SEPT 30,2008......

22 Twoz

• 'G'
« Reply #118 on: September 08, 2008, 08:42:28 PM »

Ok nigga stop suckin my dick, my nigga get some bitches. Who claimed to be from la????? When your uk ass put your picture up holla at me.

so lemme ask you cutie pie...how do u know about who's a real banger, who's fake, all the infos about gangs?

like i said right....documentaries and then you came here talkin like you know everything ;D

bless you my dear, bless yo cute lil heart.

haha this nigga said "its funny now cuz i made the crime stats go up"

lmao bless your heart baby boy, bless your heart. insecure. fake. haha it speaks for itself ;D :o :-[ :laugh:
"Hi Travy"

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #119 on: September 08, 2008, 08:48:25 PM »

so lemme ask you cutie pie...how do u know about who's a real banger, who's fake, all the infos about gangs?

like i said right....documentaries and then you came here talkin like you know everything ;D

bless you my dear, bless yo cute lil heart.

haha this nigga said "its funny now cuz i made the crime stats go up"

lmao bless your heart baby boy, bless your heart. insecure. fake. haha it speaks for itself ;D :o :-[ :laugh:

Trav dont know shit about what go on, on this side. Trav's a fuckin clown...