Author Topic: PHONE TAP pt.2 (Mc Eiht & Chill airs themselves out)  (Read 2960 times)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: PHONE TAP pt.2 (Mc Eiht & Chill airs themselves out)
« Reply #120 on: September 08, 2008, 09:06:29 PM »
Hahahaha i know thats why you and the other uk niggaz on my dick so hard more than bitches hahahaha. Keep my name in your mouth and keep jerkin off to my picture weirdoz.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #121 on: September 08, 2008, 09:10:54 PM »

lol at lil Travy thinkin he's with CPTRida and them cheerin em on in the background "yeaaaah cmon"..."gooot em!!!" haha dude is so mufuckin pathetic its ridiculous ;D

Damn nigga stop suckin my dick.

its okay my son..you are NOT a tough guy..you are NOT from LA ;D

lil travy is so cute tryna act tough for TheRealSupreme...aaaawwwwwww

Ok nigga stop suckin my dick, my nigga get some bitches. Who claimed to be from la????? When your uk ass put your picture up holla at me.

so lemme ask you cutie pie...how do u know about who's a real banger, who's fake, all the infos about gangs?

like i said right....documentaries and then you came here talkin like you know everything ;D

bless you my dear, bless yo cute lil heart.

haha this nigga said "its funny now cuz i made the crime stats go up"

lmao bless your heart baby boy, bless your heart. insecure. fake. haha it speaks for itself ;D :o :-[ :laugh:

Yea gang documentaries gives me all the amo i kill you niggaz with up here. Thats original with that being said didnt Supreme use that earlier to you on that other name you was using up here? Hahahahah i swear youz a silly bitch. This nigga bored as fuck in the uk dreamin of me miles and miles away. This nigga wish he could come to america. And every straight nigga i know is cool with lesbians that shit sexy as fuck. We knew u was gay hahahahahaha
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 09:21:46 PM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #122 on: September 08, 2008, 09:13:50 PM »

lol at lil Travy thinkin he's with CPTRida and them cheerin em on in the background "yeaaaah cmon"..."gooot em!!!" haha dude is so mufuckin pathetic its ridiculous ;D

Ok nigga stop suckin my dick, my nigga get some bitches. Who claimed to be from la????? When your uk ass put your picture up holla at me.

so lemme ask you cutie pie...how do u know about who's a real banger, who's fake, all the infos about gangs?

like i said right....documentaries and then you came here talkin like you know everything ;D

lmao bless your heart baby boy, bless your heart. insecure. fake. haha it speaks for itself ;D :o :-[ :laugh:

Trav dont know shit about what go on, on this side. Trav's a fuckin clown...

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttt you dont either hahahahhaha. You talkin bout paybacc hood is in the valley and all this other shit and the nigga str8 sonned you. So you dont know whats poppin on your side i know mine.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #123 on: September 08, 2008, 09:15:41 PM »

Trav dont know shit about what go on, on this side. Trav's a fuckin clown...

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttt you dont either hahahahhaha. You talkin bout paybacc hood is in the valley and all this other shit and the nigga str8 sonned you. So you dont know whats poppin on your side i know mine.

That's sad lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #124 on: September 08, 2008, 09:34:46 PM »
I figured out how to get my picture up hahahahaha. I got another picture for yall weirdoz to save on your computers.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #125 on: September 08, 2008, 09:37:42 PM »
You betta watch out for this faggot ass nigga Trav

I think im at my sexual peak...im lookin for a male who wanna share a sandwich with a nigga ???

This homo ass nigga might have you in mind.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #126 on: September 08, 2008, 11:09:07 PM »
Bitch get the fuck outta here. The West has enough drama, we don't need more niggas beefin especially over some hoodrat with thick ass eyebrows.

Word.
It's funky enough!

bulletloco165166

« Reply #127 on: September 09, 2008, 01:33:03 AM »
cc ryda you know the busines s niggaaaaaaaaaa you didnt show uppppppppppppppppppp

bulletloco165166

« Reply #128 on: September 09, 2008, 02:07:27 AM »
i aint sayin you a bitch compton ryda..but you know what it is......man..i aint here to prove a point...just lettin niggaz know its real out here..aint no games..see a lot of niggaz think its europeans..internet bangers its not...you cant get the info i know aobut the city streets..these g s out here off the net nigga..yougotta know itya self fuc wit niggaz or have family..im just lettin it be known..a lotof niggaz see me as a hater but how..i just speak real shit about your favorite artist

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #129 on: September 09, 2008, 03:48:08 AM »
You betta watch out for this faggot ass nigga Trav

I think im at my sexual peak...im lookin for a male who wanna share a sandwich with a nigga ???

This homo ass nigga might have you in mind.

Yea right. He always be sayin shit like that. He's that flamboyant gay type not ashamed at all. I knew he was gay on some real shit when he said he hates dykes and he ridin my dick. And the nigga done put up everybody picture except his own and a females. Well the one female picture he put up he aint have shit good to say bout her.

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #130 on: September 09, 2008, 07:10:50 AM »
i aint sayin you a bitch compton ryda..but you know what it is......man..i aint here to prove a point...just lettin niggaz know its real out here..aint no games..see a lot of niggaz think its europeans..internet bangers its not...you cant get the info i know aobut the city streets..these g s out here off the net nigga..yougotta know itya self fuc wit niggaz or have family..im just lettin it be known..a lotof niggaz see me as a hater but how..i just speak real shit about your favorite artist

How dumb you think a nigga is...you think imma go somewhere to meet a nigga that's scared to post up his pic up (nigga I don't know what you look like) . So what I was suppose to jus stand there and wait for the unexpected huh..I been runnin these streets too long to be fallin for the dumb shit..you must already know I aint no bitch..cause da streets know that...

And what we was suppose to do when we met ? Catch a fade or try to blow each other brains out ? First off nigga what I look like goin to war wit a nigga who defending mc eiht..nigga you got more fight about eiht than eiht got for him self. See you jumped into somethin you have no idea about..any real nigga don't take sides..unless YOU ARE AN EIHT GROUPIE.
  Nigga you can pay the 100,000 + eiht owes us for sabataging the project...and I will get off dat bitch nigga head..nigga that 100 racks didn't come easy either.. Niggas done got killed and all kinds of shit we done went thru to get factor house established.
  So when a muh fucka ask you why you beefin wit dem factor house niggas.. What you gon say ? "They beefin wit eiht..and I'm a fan of his music , so I need to have his back...
  Well homie it's like this I aint never turnin down any fades..so if that's why you wanna meet up..jus let me know..it's what ever on mines...

And you was leavin all that nbcc grandees across the board.. But you say you aint from nutty..why even type dat shit if you aint from it...

« Reply #131 on: September 09, 2008, 09:16:00 AM »
Kitty show us those
Quote from: COMPTONRIDA1
xxx pics
and Ill watch more videos. Hahaha!

bulletloco165166

« Reply #132 on: September 09, 2008, 09:56:56 AM »
i don t ride no rapper dic little 5 7 homie..there s a lot of niggaz who dont duc fades..but there s young niggaz like me who actually really fight onthe side..been studyin this jiu jitsu for 6 yrs now nigga...and workin on the overhand rights and stamina..im the young nigga at the 16 at the time who was watchin ufc and said i want to train like these niggaz..so be careful what you ask for in fades..im that nigga that fucs wit the nutty s tough lil homie..best believe that..you showed up you would have seen some ny and seattle mariners hats..thats all im sayin homie..bottom line

bulletloco165166

« Reply #133 on: September 09, 2008, 10:00:00 AM »
whats wrong wit a young nigga liking mc eiht muzik homie..i think muzik 2 drive by..we come strapped..death threatz are classics nigga..and remember one thing homie..about this g shit..they re a lot of nigaz reppin different hoods that bump enemies muzik nigga..dont contradict yourself homie..im pretty sure you bumped some bg knoccout and dresta bacc in the days homie

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #134 on: September 09, 2008, 12:06:08 PM »
why you had to bring niggas wit you ?

im one man..

and i see you tryin to escalate this shit on a gang level.. nigga im too old fo dat shit..crip modules , 2000 floors ive done that.. and will do that again if i have to.. but right now.. aint no reason to.. see lil nigga who ever you are .. you still young and think this shit is a joke.. spend some time fightin double murders in that ragedy ass county jail and see what yo outlook on life is.. if you beat the case...