Author Topic: PHONE TAP pt.2 (Mc Eiht & Chill airs themselves out)  (Read 2955 times)

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: PHONE TAP pt.2 (Mc Eiht & Chill airs themselves out)
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2008, 10:12:15 AM »
THEM LIPS TIGHT BOO... ;) FACE LIPS I MEAN HAHA

KITTYGURL

• Lil Geezy
  • ROYALTHICKNESS.COM
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2008, 10:13:52 AM »
Dayuuuum....

Eiht & and chill gets clowned..I guess after this..niggas won't be duckin fades....

Retributions are due for bitch niggas...and oh yeah indictments have been sent out...

Hey kitty..when you droppin those xxx pics..me wanna see... lol

xxx pics ? cee what are you talkin bout ?  ::)
"Fuck all you bitch niggas who talk shit"

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2008, 10:23:25 AM »
Dayuuuum....

Eiht & and chill gets clowned..I guess after this..niggas won't be duckin fades....

Retributions are due for bitch niggas...and oh yeah indictments have been sent out...

You ugly bitch, get the fuck outta here. Fuckin rat head.

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2008, 10:28:09 AM »
Dayuuuum....

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! PLS DONT POST IT HERE!!!!!! HERE R ENOUGH FAGS!!!!!!!!

recycle bin this hoodrat.

KITTYGURL

• Lil Geezy
  • ROYALTHICKNESS.COM
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2008, 10:34:25 AM »
Dayuuuum....

You ugly bitch, get the fuck outta here. Fuckin rat head.

you wasnt sayin dat in the inbox

KITTYGURL

• Lil Geezy
  • ROYALTHICKNESS.COM
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2008, 10:36:28 AM »
Dayuuuum....

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! PLS DONT POST IT HERE!!!!!! HERE R ENOUGH FAGS!!!!!!!!

recycle bin this hoodrat.

don't hate. HATER ALERT

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2008, 10:47:52 AM »
hold on, i call the vermin exterminator. heres a big fat hoodrat. and her eyebrows are ridiculous

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2008, 10:53:44 AM »
This beef is more than a rap beef its between 2 brothers. They gotta sort this shit out. Kity youze a funny chick but cmon. They both kept it real even though they didnt know about the recording.

KITTYGURL

• Lil Geezy
  • ROYALTHICKNESS.COM
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2008, 11:25:12 AM »
This beef is more than a rap beef its between 2 brothers. They gotta sort this shit out. Kity youze a funny chick but cmon. They both kept it real even though they didnt know about the recording.

well if eiht had not mentioned me in his diss song i would not even exsist. why i cant tell my side of the story.see you males got it fucked up.
but oh well who cares. 2 bitch niggas got exposed.

truthfuly. i aint expose them 2 yet. what you know about chill is really from long beach. his mom lives in long beach. but chill was sent to compton to stay with an aunt. him and eiht the both went to long beach schools. these 2 frauded yall for years.wanna be gangstas.

burgerloc

« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2008, 11:41:55 AM »
who gives a fucc cuzz if they wanna c gangstas..a lot of g s bump eiht regardless..chill never made nothin worth listeninto cuzz only had tight beats..this bitch is dumb cuzz lookin like a man and shit you dumb bitch

ZeroCoolio

« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2008, 11:47:41 AM »
well if eiht had not mentioned me in his diss song i would not even exsist. why i cant tell my side of the story.see you males got it fucked up.
but oh well who cares. 2 bitch niggas got exposed.

truthfuly. i aint expose them 2 yet. what you know about chill is really from long beach. his mom lives in long beach. but chill was sent to compton to stay with an aunt. him and eiht the both went to long beach schools. these 2 frauded yall for years.wanna be gangstas.

your point of view so funny ))))) so what? do u think that ppl likes Eiht music only for "gangsta-entourage"???? if u didn't know The G.A.M.E went to CPT school too and he's not actually "gangster"...but ppl likes his music. My deep condolences goes out to You - if you really believe in all this gangsta-sh!t)
it's like kid-diarrhea: "oooh!! look at him - he's ain't gangsta!!! he's fake!!! let's hate Eiht together!!!"
I don't give a fuck about Eiht's gangsta-status...like his music so much and that's enough

ZeroCoolio

« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2008, 11:51:53 AM »
and by the way - pay attention! it's because cats as Eiht your West-Coast internationally well-known! not only Eiht, but where u would be without CMW & Eiht blunts? huh ? don't blame him without a reason. ok?

Hood Critic

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2008, 11:52:37 AM »
with all these replies and views, i came in here expecting some naked flixxs.

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2008, 12:01:51 PM »
LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT SOME FOLKS ON YO HEAD KITTY.. LOL I TOLD YOU YOU IT'S A BATTLE UP IN HERE WIT THIS EIHT BUSINESS..BUT FUCC EM BG IT AINT NOTHIN.. EIHT SHOULD HAVE OFFERED YOU MORE MONEY FOR THEM TAPES.WE GOT EM NOW EIHT.BIG BANK TAKES LIL BANK....

burgerloc

« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2008, 12:05:54 PM »
nigga eiht was a legend in this game straight up menace..nigga talkin about somethin...hood took me under..nigga talkin about somethin..goin out like g s off we come strapped is some real shit..you can feel..picture..i could give a fuc about this niga bein from tragniew we all know who run the crip side in compton nutty southside santana kellypark in no particular order..bloods..mob piru campanella fruit town leuders park...if yall wanna talk some real shit