Author Topic: PHONE TAP pt.2 (Mc Eiht & Chill airs themselves out)  (Read 2969 times)

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
Re: PHONE TAP pt.2 (Mc Eiht & Chill airs themselves out)
« Reply #150 on: October 15, 2008, 08:28:22 AM »
shit mako got a van shit

i raise him my CLK430
C36
and my c280

how come the bitch masking his voice

anyway the mako album sucked.. i stil lbangin the afflilated its been 2 years im still on it on the mp3 in the car i got like 20 homies still on it i even got homies still on the vets day... who know about mako?

Who cares.. nigga eiht has been stomped out..
im a g
???? damn.. i was thinking he so big in japan that he gonna go over and play all over japan and he is....where mako at IN HIS VAN... hahahaha.. "im gangsta fool i fuck with a white van"... i bet tha mako masking his voice.... lol BITCH

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #151 on: October 15, 2008, 06:37:25 PM »
shit mako got a van shit

i raise him my CLK430
C36
and my c280

how come the bitch masking his voice

anyway the mako album sucked.. i stil lbangin the afflilated its been 2 years im still on it on the mp3 in the car i got like 20 homies still on it i even got homies still on the vets day... who know about mako?

Who cares.. nigga eiht has been stomped out..
im a g
???? damn.. i was thinking he so big in japan that he gonna go over and play all over japan and he is....where mako at IN HIS VAN... hahahaha.. "im gangsta fool i fuck with a white van"... i bet tha mako masking his voice.... lol BITCH

the van joke is a lil funny.. but check this.. nigga we got big toys.. if you knew a real nigga from COMPTON they will tell you we got big wheels to 13 inch daytonas.. from lowriders to big trucks...

so dont be clownin like we broke ova here....how many toys eiht can produce....

Muhfukka

« Reply #152 on: October 15, 2008, 08:04:09 PM »
wheres your car

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #153 on: October 16, 2008, 02:12:42 PM »

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #154 on: October 16, 2008, 05:58:07 PM »
is that u crouching like boys II men beside that car????

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #155 on: October 16, 2008, 06:37:26 PM »
is that u crouching like boys II men beside that car????

haha
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Richard_Hentosh

• Lil Geezy
  • Donuts Ya'll!
« Reply #156 on: October 16, 2008, 09:33:31 PM »
wheres your car

all of em...
right.  why not buy a house with a driveway that would actually fit them?  better yet, something with more than 1000 sq ft and bars on the windows.

sorry, you need more people.  nice try.

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #157 on: October 17, 2008, 11:40:11 PM »
wheres your car

all of em...
right.  why not buy a house with a driveway that would actually fit them?  better yet, something with more than 1000 sq ft and bars on the windows.

lol..there is a nice long driveway...

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #158 on: October 18, 2008, 09:01:32 AM »
wheres your car

all of em...

and old ass cars on it... and a old suv looks like you borrowed it from nelly..... wtf...

Muhfukka

« Reply #159 on: October 18, 2008, 09:59:44 AM »
yeah that bright orange suv is bootsee as fuck cant really say anything bad about those old schools though

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #160 on: October 19, 2008, 10:03:30 AM »
wheres your car

all of em...

and old ass cars on it... and a old suv looks like you borrowed it from nelly..... wtf...

No need to hate the fact youll neva know what its like to ride in a real classic chevy......fuckin haterrrrrs.. ha ha love it...

jus heard da nigga snoop laughed for a whole week about this kitty video.. they say w murderin ya boy 8...lol gotta love it when the niggas in ya circles be clownin you...

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #161 on: October 19, 2008, 04:42:16 PM »
wheres your car

all of em...

No need to hate the fact youll neva know what its like to ride in a real classic chevy......fuckin haterrrrrs.. ha ha love it...

jus heard da nigga snoop laughed for a whole week about this kitty video.. they say w murderin ya boy 8...lol gotta love it when the niggas in ya circles be clownin you...

lol at chevy..... eazy had a 850 thats a euro classic.....

and what circles......snoop? expalin ya damn self

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #162 on: October 19, 2008, 07:36:12 PM »
wheres your car

all of em...

naw im fuckin wit you gaybert.. aint explainin nothin..jus fuckin with you.. seein who gonna bite..lol (mind games)

i dont know if its true.. i heard it like i you jus heard from me...but theperson is very creditable...eiht is a faggot.. face it..lol

check me out though..see i never said eihts music is bullshit.. cause he goes when he wants to.. but the fact is.. i know what he says is not from his heart.. so there for its very disapointing to know he a bitch ass nigga.. a nigga always knew he was a scary ass nigga..but seee what makes him a bitch nigga is when he is so scary and he does shady business..but back to what im settin you strait on..eiht has good music but its all false...i think he should start rapping 3rd person..see its all funny.. eiht is getting tats on his face now at damn near 40 years old.. damn i thought tats on the face should come from the pen..well atleast when you a gangsta !!! his myspace got guns and a prison gate and tower..eiht aint never been to the L.A. county jail.. maybe a COMPTON sub station but couldnt tell you how the wind blows on your face from goin up the escalators to the cell rows or dorms...but he flossin pics like he's done it.. IT'S NEVER EIHTS MUSIC THATS IN QUESTION..IT'S HIS GEE THATS IN QUESTION..

See my nigga Mako he's a real COMPTON LEGEND..WAY BEFORE THIS RAP SHIT..You can ask a muhfucka in Compton bout MAKO CAPONE they gon say huh ? But if you say Ron Bone from the town..Nothin but good words..maybe some hate from enmy hoods..But his name is cleeeeaan !!!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #163 on: October 19, 2008, 07:56:08 PM »
wheres your car

all of em...

he also had more classicc  chevy's so whats ya point ?
dis america not europe dumb ass . do u c any rapper
riding old euro's , no , all are new so whats ya point
and quit hatin on niggas gettin dat indie money .
why ya'll defendin eiht when he don't defend himself ?
look at eiht and quik and u can c who won da battle .
eiht look 20 years older than all his peers wit his crack
head hands and i'm a fan but dats why i couldn't believe
he went 2 school wit snoop .

wtf.. i aitn hatin on america DUMB ASS....  and yea all off emm mercedes mother fuckin benz.. hatin on indi money look at my sig u silly bitch cunt.. spice eiht and bad azz aint exactly majour labels.. where the fuck u from and what the fuck u roll...

wheres your car

all of em...

naw im fuckin wit you gaybert.. aint explainin nothin..jus fuckin with you.. seein who gonna bite..lol (mind games)

i dont know if its true.. i heard it like i you jus heard from me...but theperson is very creditable...eiht is a faggot.. face it..lol

check me out though..see i never said eihts music is bullshit.. cause he goes when he wants to.. but the fact is.. i know what he says is not from his heart.. so there for its very disapointing to know he a bitch ass nigga.. a nigga always knew he was a scary ass nigga..but seee what makes him a bitch nigga is when he is so scary and he does shady business..but back to what im settin you strait on..eiht has good music but its all false...i think he should start rapping 3rd person..see its all funny.. eiht is getting tats on his face now at damn near 40 years old.. damn i thought tats on the face should come from the pen..well atleast when you a gangsta !!! his myspace got guns and a prison gate and tower..eiht aint never been to the L.A. county jail.. maybe a COMPTON sub station but couldnt tell you how the wind blows on your face from goin up the escalators to the cell rows or dorms...but he flossin pics like he's done it.. IT'S NEVER EIHTS MUSIC THATS IN QUESTION..IT'S HIS GEE THATS IN QUESTION..

See my nigga Mako he's a real COMPTON LEGEND..WAY BEFORE THIS RAP SHIT..You can ask a muhfucka in Compton bout MAKO CAPONE they gon say huh ? But if you say Ron Bone from the town..Nothin but good words..maybe some hate from enmy hoods..But his name is cleeeeaan !!!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

hey man thats all well and true i aint defending on no one.. my point is..... stop draging other people names true the dirt..... u in compton... loose lips sink ships u aint in desperate mother fuckin housewives...get over it and just drive over to his spot.... wtf u gotta air it out man to man... not mother fuckin phone to fake straight hair contact waring bitch to voice masked bigger bitch...... roll on him like a man.. and ask for your money back... face to face....... not message board to message board... fuck...... this is a lotta he seid she seid bullshit..... and your the only one saying all this... aint no spice 1 big 2 da saying shit.. theye chillin in pics with him.......??

the big question i got is this

if eiht is such a pussy and banned from the hood like u say.. then y the hell are people masking there voice??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? if theres nothing to be scared about....then y hide your voice like a fuckin big bitch...?

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #164 on: October 19, 2008, 08:17:41 PM »

[/quote]

hey man thats all well and true i aint defending on no one.. my point is..... stop draging other people names true the dirt..... u in compton... loose lips sink ships u aint in desperate mother fuckin housewives...get over it and just drive over to his spot.... wtf u gotta air it out man to man... not mother fuckin phone to fake straight hair contact waring bitch to voice masked bigger bitch...... roll on him like a man.. and ask for your money back... face to face....... not message board to message board... fuck...... this is a lotta he seid she seid bullshit..... and your the only one saying all this... aint no spice 1 big 2 da saying shit.. theye chillin in pics with him.......??

the big question i got is this

if eiht is such a pussy and banned from the hood like u say.. then y the hell are people masking there voice??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? if theres nothing to be scared about....then y hide your voice like a fuckin big bitch...?
[/quote]

maskin the voice..it sounded funny to me..and the cat who masked his voice dont wanna get involved...he jus stumbled on the girl and brought it to us.. and we aired it ..

why do it on the board you ask..its cause its fun..and millions can obtain this info..Eiht knows how to find us.. so its not like we hiding..Dont think this info is gonna hush up..Its a whole world like yourself who think eiht acts like A WAX in person...See you said it message board.. Im leaving a message.

Come on now you know you did have to laugh at some parts in the video Gayberry im mean bert..

Oh yeah you clowin bout eihts lil mercedes..lol it's the lil one you stupid fuck..niggas was pushin 400 BIG BODYS at that time..and that was the post of eihts good run..and he only could afford the lil one ?... and look at the dealer plates..WALTERS..HA HA HA thats a used car lot fool..that aint the big dealer.. ya know beverly hills mercedes...He wish he could have went big like the BIG HOMIES...he tried..I remember he had a blue 63.. dat muh fucka was so ragedy..broke down damn near every time we went on the shaw..See me and eiht was from the same car club (lowriding)..Well eiht aint from it no more but me still doin it..ya now japan trips in shit... but anyway..even his clasic was a piece of shit...I still got some of my cars and buildin more..see when you keep ya rider for a longtime 10 years or better they remain clean and its more than a classic.. its a trophy...enough stret game.. 8)