Author Topic: PHONE TAP pt.2 (Mc Eiht & Chill airs themselves out)  (Read 2965 times)

COMPTONRIDA1

Re: PHONE TAP pt.2 (Mc Eiht & Chill airs themselves out)
« Reply #165 on: October 19, 2008, 08:32:00 PM »
im a g
???? damn.. i was thinking he so big in japan that he gonna go over and play all over japan and he is....where mako at IN HIS VAN... hahahaha.. "im gangsta fool i fuck with a white van"... i bet tha mako masking his voice.... lol BITCH
[/quote]

Ok he went to japan.. but thats my homie who sponsered that trip.. that trip had a 3 year planning.. i jus met the dude recently within a year ago.. he told me eiht shows didnt make shit.. not too many people came.. he lost..Mako will be there soon..

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #166 on: October 19, 2008, 08:42:27 PM »
shit the lil mercedes that was the CLK430 V8 over here there 56k new in £ you could double that in $??? lil lol u dont know shit about mercedes.... mabe tahts what he spent all his chips on.. he had the lorinser's on it as well... fuckin $2400 a wheel.......

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #167 on: October 19, 2008, 08:45:45 PM »
shit lol there aitn even no big body (s class W140) 400s came in a 500 foooool 320 or 280... jeeze step up time.... his was a W208 430 4.3..at the time it was the best had the same block from a W202 C43 AMG... hand built in germany.. aint nuttin small about it dont talk about benzes to a benz nerd shit.. i got 4 mercedes... its all i give a fuck about

i dident laugh at shit.. i herd chill got the ML320??? and eiht sayin summin he dident even sound like he wanted to see the bitch..
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 08:48:56 PM by Dennis Haysbert »

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #168 on: October 19, 2008, 08:46:26 PM »
ay comptonrida1 whats that song in your video?

i like that song

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #169 on: October 19, 2008, 08:51:37 PM »
shit the lil mercedes that was the CLK430 V8 over here there 56k new in £ you could double that in $??? lil lol u dont know shit about mercedes.... mabe tahts what he spent all his chips on.. he had the lorinser's on it as well... fuckin $2400 a wheel.......

im sured it got repoed..lol

jus like he clucked off his ss impala to mako for crumbs cause he was so broke..and he seen what mako did to that impala..had the 10,000 dollar house of kolor chamillion paint job wit da real tupacs(boyds).. eiht couldnt compete wit no body in cars.

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #170 on: October 19, 2008, 08:53:16 PM »
ay comptonrida1 whats that song in your video?

i like that song

which one..

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #171 on: October 19, 2008, 08:53:50 PM »
^ in the beginning

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #172 on: October 19, 2008, 08:55:19 PM »

jus like he clucked off his ss impala to mako for crumbs cause he was so broke..and he seen what mako did to that impala..had the 10,000 dollar house of kolor chamillion paint job wit da real tupacs(boyds).. eiht couldnt compete wit no body in cars.

yea i herd back in the day 94-96 he was living good... plaques on walls and out the hood and shit... then i hear from some dude who was fuckin his ex taht he broke sending his bitch out to work while he put together n my neigberhood and shit and section 8...shit was funny 2 me.. but i still coped all his shit and section 8 is prolly one of the best albums i ever herd i cant knock his music.. and i aint gota clue wtf is going on comptons rep as a whole has droped this whole thing has braught it down to a jerry springer level...

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #173 on: October 19, 2008, 08:58:13 PM »
shit lol there aitn even no big body (s class W140) 400s came in a 500 foooool 320 or 280... jeeze step up time.... his was a W208 430 4.3..at the time it was the best had the same block from a W202 C43 AMG... hand built in germany.. aint nuttin small about it dont talk about benzes to a benz nerd shit.. i got 4 mercedes... its all i give a fuck about

i dident laugh at shit.. i herd chill got the ML320??? and eiht sayin summin he dident even sound like he wanted to see the bitch..

i dont klnow shit about a benz.. but he had that lil 2 door clk..the lil one.. and that 4 door one the lil one...nigga we ride aston martins and 64's...

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #174 on: October 19, 2008, 08:59:02 PM »

yea i herd back in the day 94-96 he was living good... plaques on walls and out the hood and shit... then i hear from some dude who was fuckin his ex taht he broke sending his bitch out to work while he put together n my neigberhood and shit and section 8...shit was funny 2 me.. but i still coped all his shit and section 8 is prolly one of the best albums i ever herd i cant knock his music.. and i aint gota clue wtf is going on comptons rep as a whole has droped this whole thing has braught it down to a jerry springer level...

:o

its not been brought down to a jerry springer level, its just the fact that your finally hearing what his peers got to say about him. in the 90s you didnt hear them, now you are.

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #175 on: October 19, 2008, 09:02:28 PM »

they told you right..he was broke ass fuck.. we saved dat nigga from skid row or movin back wit moms.. but

the song is realest muh fucka..its on there will ce cuzz original mixtape.. hard copies will be ready next week and download..clean version with bonus material.. tuesday...

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #176 on: October 19, 2008, 09:04:14 PM »

:o

its not been brought down to a jerry springer level, its just the fact that your finally hearing what his peers got to say about him. in the 90s you didnt hear them, now you are.

fareal.. we didnt have a voice then.. and we wasnt rappin.. we was givin dat nigga something to rap about...but hey.. thanks to MAKO out of jail and the world wide web..I FINALLY HAVE A VOOOICE NOW !!!!

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #177 on: October 19, 2008, 09:18:40 PM »
damn sun aston martin i live near where there built.. they aint good by a long shot... beleve me............

end of the day...... eiht drops ima pick it up.....

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #178 on: October 19, 2008, 09:24:26 PM »
damn sun aston martin i live near where there built.. they aint good by a long shot... beleve me............

youll be waiting....but you can pick up the new MC EIHT ALBUM.. DROPPIN IN 2009..COURTESY OF FACTOR HOUSE RECORDS..PAY ME BITCH...LOL

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #179 on: October 20, 2008, 12:18:51 AM »

youll be waiting....but you can pick up the new MC EIHT ALBUM.. DROPPIN IN 2009..COURTESY OF FACTOR HOUSE RECORDS..PAY ME BITCH...LOL

i already got it tony smallz smoke in the city best album yall ever produced.....mc eiht came with it hard on that album