Author Topic: PHONE TAP pt.2 (Mc Eiht & Chill airs themselves out)  (Read 2959 times)

COMPTONRIDA1

Re: PHONE TAP pt.2 (Mc Eiht & Chill airs themselves out)
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2008, 12:08:49 PM »
NIGGA YOU DONT KNOW WHO RUN COMPTON...

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2008, 12:11:57 PM »
nigga eiht was a legend in this game straight up menace..nigga talkin about somethin...hood took me under..nigga talkin about somethin..goin out like g s off we come strapped is some real shit..you can feel..picture..i could give a fuc about this niga bein from tragniew we all know who run the crip side in compton nutty southside santana kellypark in no particular order..bloods..mob piru campanella fruit town leuders park...if yall wanna talk some real shit

IF YOU KNEW COMPTON BUSINESS YOU WOULD KNOW EIHT REALLY AINT FROM THE NIEW.. THEY GAVE HIS BITCH ASS A PASS CAUSE OF DA RAP SHIT.. EIHT GREW UP IN DA SPOOK TOWN.. HE WASNT HARD ENOUGH TO HANG.. SO THE NIEWS TOOK EM IN..

burgerloc

« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2008, 12:24:23 PM »
i could give a fuc about the new my nigga its what like 25 of yall leftttttttttt

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2008, 12:28:41 PM »
i could give a fuc about the new my nigga its what like 25 of yall leftttttttttt

I AINT GON GO THERE WIT YOU NEW BOOTY..BUT GO OVER THERE AND FIND OUT..

burgerloc

« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2008, 12:32:51 PM »
not countin the tinys....

burgerloc

« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2008, 12:33:23 PM »
you sayin nutty ain t a factor homie..you see how many niggaz hate them nigaz homie

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2008, 12:34:54 PM »
you sayin nutty ain t a factor homie..you see how many niggaz hate them nigaz homie

OK OK OK FOREIGNER

burgerloc

« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2008, 12:41:04 PM »
yea just keep callin me a foreigner homie..i ll go to the niew today you gon be there tough guy..with your blue texas ranger cap..

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2008, 12:45:49 PM »
yea just keep callin me a foreigner homie..i ll go to the niew today you gon be there tough guy..with your blue texas ranger cap..

BURGER CHECK YO INBOX NIGGA !!

burgerloc

« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2008, 12:48:32 PM »
only time i checc my inbox is if i got mail on blaccberry cuzz..you dodgin questions on ehre..how come chill was left off your album cover

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2008, 12:51:52 PM »
only time i checc my inbox is if i got mail on blaccberry cuzz..you dodgin questions on ehre..how come chill was left off your album cover

CAUSE HE SCARED TO PUSH THE LINE.. AND IF YOU CHECK YO INBOX CRIP.. YOU WILL SEE AINT NO RUNNIN..

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2008, 12:52:09 PM »
oh looks like sum serious shit up in here....we gotta lotta beef last time round here.

if any homicides happen the feds know where to start at.

burgerloc

« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2008, 12:54:31 PM »
this nigga mako tryin to be braveheart scared to mention what hood he from..wit all that yappin..this nigga makes a video wit chill i heard then dissed the nigga next minute..produces one of mc eiht worst shit ever tony smalls..thats why eiht recorded that bullshit for you..that shit was probably made in one day..

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2008, 12:55:13 PM »
oh looks like sum serious shit up in here....we gotta lotta beef last time round here.

if any homicides happen the feds know where to start at.

LOL..WELL THE BITCHES NEED TO STAY IN THE HOUSE THEN...

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2008, 12:57:34 PM »
this nigga mako tryin to be braveheart scared to mention what hood he from..wit all that yappin..this nigga makes a video wit chill i heard then dissed the nigga next minute..produces one of mc eiht worst shit ever tony smalls..thats why eiht recorded that bullshit for you..that shit was probably made in one day..

NIGGA THIS AINT MAKO NEW BOOTY.. YOU WOULD KNOW THAT.. IF YOU WERENT SO CANDY ASS UP IN HERE..

I GUESS I HAD TO BE THE ONE TO POP YO FUCCIN CHERRY UP IN HERE HUH..