Author Topic: PHONE TAP pt.2 (Mc Eiht & Chill airs themselves out)  (Read 2956 times)

COMPTONRIDA1

Re: PHONE TAP pt.2 (Mc Eiht & Chill airs themselves out)
« Reply #90 on: September 08, 2008, 06:49:25 PM »
ComptonRida,

Why is it a bad thing that Chill wants to make up with Eiht? They made classics together. People fuck up sometimes in life, realize it, and man up and take responsibility for their actions. Seems like there's enough problems in the streets as it is, so why do you promote these beefs like that? I'm just saying wouldn't it be better if everybody was at peace with each other?

MAKE PEACE FOR WHAT..  :-\   WHY START WAR IF YOU NOT SERIOUS  ???  PROMOTE BEEF  ;D ME NO SHIT STARTER..JUS A SHIT FINISHER..

bulletloco165166

« Reply #91 on: September 08, 2008, 06:51:27 PM »
in you a finishin shit little nigga..yo pic is copied and saved bitch nigga..so is your cars cuzzzzzzzzz

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #92 on: September 08, 2008, 06:57:09 PM »
the funny thing about it is i know mostly all these industry niggaz..except paybac never seen cuzz in person..i dont know no mako capone

THAT DAPROBLEM FAG BOY.. WE IN THE STREETS NOT IN THE INDUSTRY..

Got em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yo i just saw that Trust Nobody video the other day i like that shit. I didnt know you was directin and shit.

YEAH MY NIGGA I DID ALL MAKO VIDEOS..

I CAUGHT SOME TIME.. DID IT. BOUNCED OUT AND WENT TO LACC FILM SCHOOL 2 YEAR COURSE.. AND ITS BEEN ON.. CAMERA IN MY RIGHT HAND AND PISTOL IN MY LEFT.. LOL NAW IM PLAYIN BUT.. IM BOUT TO PUT NIGGAS TO SHAME..

bulletloco165166

« Reply #93 on: September 08, 2008, 06:57:43 PM »
remember lil nigga euro s aint heard of now tam s or lousiana fried chiccen loc..real talk nigga..

bulletloco165166

« Reply #94 on: September 08, 2008, 06:59:20 PM »
euro nigga dont go to m &ms in carson a euro nigga dont know why all the kfc have bulletproof through the drive thru bitch nigga..should i call my niggaz from grape he just came thru not too long ago

Outlaw_91791

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #95 on: September 08, 2008, 07:06:21 PM »
your just throwing yourself out there like a hoe, seriously dont you have some self respect? fuck outta here hoe! with your loose ass pussy.

50cal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #96 on: September 08, 2008, 07:08:05 PM »
How come Chill say he got a deal...but he always askin my homie for beats? Shit if you that hot..do what ya do. When yall filmed him ..ya know when he was frontin saying he was O.G. Chill, and he had the Song O.G. Playin with him and Kam...he aint make that beat, I always wondered why someone would say they produce, and when they get a lil attention they showcase someone elses skills

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #97 on: September 08, 2008, 07:08:30 PM »
IM DONE WIT YOU LIL HOMIE CAUSE THIS SHIT AINT GOIN NO WHERE..YOU JUS TALKIN. SHOW YOUR FACE.. AND I DONT CARE BOUT NO COPY AND PASTE.. PHOTOSHOP ME WHATEVER..IT DONT MATTER TO A REAL NIGGA.. AND OH YEAH.. MY FACE ALREADY KNOWN.. PRESS TELEGRAM FOR BIENG WANTED THE WHOLE 9.. SO IT REALLY DONT MATTER.. ERR BODY KNOW ME..

bulletloco165166

« Reply #98 on: September 08, 2008, 07:11:59 PM »
yea you a scary ass nigga cuzz you just mad cause i aint that whiteboy you thought i was or that stay home nigga..who just name names..im that real nigga...im that nigga wit uncle from sscc..and one of my closest homie is from lantana..im that nigga who fuc wit the real niggaz from 60s..im that nigga who was in the source magazine wit kurupt jayo keita roc ya roscoe..im that nigga..cause who gets love from everybody..im that nigga at 22 who s best car aint no piece of shit ride thats older than me..like you littl e nigga..im not that nigga promotin weak rappers..ig ot my fico score up..my money up.checin the blacc berry as we speak cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #99 on: September 08, 2008, 07:15:03 PM »
yea you a scary ass nigga cuzz you just mad cause i aint that whiteboy you thought i was or that stay home nigga..who just name names..im that real nigga...im that nigga wit uncle from sscc..and one of my closest homie is from lantana..im that nigga who fuc wit the real niggaz from 60s..im that nigga who was in the source magazine wit kurupt jayo keita roc ya roscoe..im that nigga..cause who gets love from everybody..im that nigga at 22 who s best car aint no piece of shit ride thats older than me..like you littl e nigga..im not that nigga promotin weak rappers..ig ot my fico score up..my money up.checin the blacc berry as we speak cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

YOU AINT TO MUCH OF A REAL COMPTON NIGGA.. CUZ WE DONT FUCC WIT 60'S LIKE DAT.. AND YOU ONLY 22.. WHERE YOU FROM LIL KID..

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #100 on: September 08, 2008, 07:19:09 PM »
hope you aint talkin about stevensonvillage square ass nigga

U stupid mufucka I said 3rd unit so obviously I am talkin about the vill lol now ask Comptonrida about that. My family is known so if you know them you know me ;D but only the older cats would know that and ppl I grew up with yah dig. Stop PMin me talkin about if u real come see me in Compton I just fuckin left from the store over and Im not tryin to prove shit that's you lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

bulletloco165166

« Reply #101 on: September 08, 2008, 07:19:37 PM »
you dont but i do especially when they relativez im hungry little man about to go th e luccy star cafe wit my niggaz righ tnow..givin you a headstart like chad johnson did racin that horse..maybe you can use that in yo bitch boy mako raps

bulletloco165166

« Reply #102 on: September 08, 2008, 07:22:19 PM »
you know whats funny lil nigag stevenson village aint even active no niggaz carson are nigga..

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #103 on: September 08, 2008, 07:24:34 PM »
hope you aint talkin about stevensonvillage square ass nigga

U stupid mufucka I said 3rd unit so obviously I am talkin about the vill lol now ask Comptonrida about that. My family is known so if you know them you know me ;D but only the older cats would know that and ppl I grew up with yah dig. Stop PMin me talkin about if u real come see me in Compton I just fuckin left from the store over and Im not tryin to prove shit that's you lol

HE AINT PM ing ME TALKIN BOUT LES MEET..

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #104 on: September 08, 2008, 07:26:30 PM »
you dont but i do especially when they relativez im hungry little man about to go th e luccy star cafe wit my niggaz righ tnow..givin you a headstart like chad johnson did racin that horse..maybe you can use that in yo bitch boy mako raps

WHERES LUCCY STAR CAFE IM THERE..