Author Topic: RUMOR: What really happened? Lil Wayne/40 Glocc/Spider Loc beef - LOL!!  (Read 2798 times)

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Jacked from AHH rumors:

Somebody hit me up about the whole 40 Glocc thingy. I mean, I know its ancient history, but since Wayne refused to answer, here is some more info.

“1st 40 Glocc didnt do anything, he f**ked up the whole situation, it wasnt even going to go down like that. Spider was the one who set up that situation and was headed over to speak to lil wayne, 40 Glocc popped up at Spiders studio with the lil live cam and when the people at the studio told him Spider had left to go holla at lil wayne, he promptly followed the large group of people with live cam in tow, then hopped out the car and started slapping baby and slims suv windows, yelling out this crip. Now for the most part everybody that was with Spider THOUGHT 40 Glocc had some pull or something and they mistakenly started doing the same with all the hollering and yelling. But thats all it was, and then they called security, and 40 Glocc was the first 1 out of there, and Spider wasnt able to go talk to Lil Wayne how he wanted too, and the whole thing blew up into 40 Glocc vs Lil Wayne, when in reality 40 has no legitimate problems with dude, and jumped on Spiders bandwagon then makes the whole thing a publicity stunt. The point being Spider knew Lil Wayne was there and was going to talk to him and 40 Glocc comes fucking up the situation making n***az look stupid.”

GangstaBoogy

Re: RUMOR: What really happened? Lil Wayne/40 Glocc/Spider Loc beef - LOL!!
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 09:29:17 AM »
40 Glocc and Spider Loc both make me want to buy a NY fitted and move out of California.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2008, 09:47:37 AM »
Waiting for duccc to get in here to defend his boy 40 Glocc.

Hey duccc, why'd your boy go and fuck things up like that?  :laugh:

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2008, 10:20:05 AM »
Waiting for duccc to get in here to defend his boy 40 Glocc.

Hey duccc, why'd your boy go and fuck things up like that?  :laugh:

Cause that nigga 40 Glocc is a dumb fuck. For one, the nigga video tapes every damn thing he does. Socking bums, talking bout he robbed Tyga for his chain and shit.

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2008, 10:22:23 AM »
Sounds legit. Spider is doin alotta shit just to get some promo and a proper deal like hes been doin hollerin at T.I. .

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2008, 10:31:13 AM »
40 cocc vs spider joke

lol its like battle of the wack mc's  ;D

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2008, 11:49:18 AM »
Sounds legit. Spider is doin alotta shit just to get some promo and a proper deal like hes been doin hollerin at T.I. .

Yah it does sound legit. Spider's starting to get outta all that beef shit it looks like, tryna do positive shit by talkin to the big artists. Maybe he finally realized all that dissing shit dont work no more and makes you look stupid lol!!!

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2008, 12:07:42 PM »
40 Glocc and Spider Loc both make me want to buy a NY fitted and move out of California.

AND PROBALLY GET YOUR HEAD BLEW OFF.. FITTED HATS ARE THE SAME AS RAGS...

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2008, 12:29:30 PM »

Yah it does sound legit. Spider's starting to get outta all that beef shit it looks like, tryna do positive shit by talkin to the big artists. Maybe he finally realized all that dissing shit dont work no more and makes you look stupid lol!!!
Or he realised it when he heard Game was retiring. Who else he go to make songs about? Hahaha

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2008, 12:49:09 PM »
so it seems 40 stole spiders publicity stunt. they couldnt share weezy like a cookie

burgerloc

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2008, 01:04:15 PM »
bitch niggaz went and jumped in a sebring how come 40 glocc never drivin..didnt 40 glocc get socced up in vegas all star weekend..nigga still aint learned his lesson so thats why he comin bac..if spider had a problem..wasnt he at the liquor store wit him after it happened..what movement does 40 gloc have..this nigga said roller coastin..that will neva happen..60 s and coast together..get out the car 5 against 60..then this fagoot nigga jayo felony scary ass come up in the video i know plenty of niggaz that punked uczz..everytime he comes fuc wit niggaz from 60s he looks scary and be in the bac

burgerloc

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2008, 01:07:52 PM »
yall see that fat nigga paybac in the video at about 7 14 in the video he say baymaac gunit crip after he sai d 818 this nigga 40 gloc cut him off..i think thats why he tryin to say nolw 40 glocc a weenie for puttin out the tape on his and spider lic..lol..gay ass fat nigga..on my dead grandma..you ll never make it rappin fat nigga

D-Stress

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2008, 01:20:58 PM »
some fuckin kindergarten ish goin on man..sick and tired of this shit.
them need to release albums before making youtube-videos hollerin "blood/crip".
stupid shit.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2008, 01:34:14 PM »
yall see that fat nigga paybac in the video at about 7 14 in the video he say baymaac gunit crip after he sai d 818 this nigga 40 gloc cut him off..i think thats why he tryin to say nolw 40 glocc a weenie for puttin out the tape on his and spider lic..lol..gay ass fat nigga..on my dead grandma..you ll never make it rappin fat nigga
get off my dicc!!! 40 aint keeping it gangsta...so fucc'em!!!

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2008, 01:38:47 PM »
get off my dicc!!! 40 aint keeping it gangsta...so fucc'em!!!

sup gaybacc. you like homos so let him.