Author Topic: RUMOR: What really happened? Lil Wayne/40 Glocc/Spider Loc beef - LOL!!  (Read 2785 times)

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
Re: RUMOR: What really happened? Lil Wayne/40 Glocc/Spider Loc beef - LOL!!
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2008, 01:45:54 PM »
yall see that fat nigga paybac in the video at about 7 14 in the video he say baymaac gunit crip after he sai d 818 this nigga 40 gloc cut him off..i think thats why he tryin to say nolw 40 glocc a weenie for puttin out the tape on his and spider lic..lol..gay ass fat nigga..on my dead grandma..you ll never make it rappin fat nigga
get off my dicc!!! 40 aint keeping it gangsta...so fucc'em!!!

sup gaybacc. you like homos so let him.
sup bitch nigga!!! put ur flicc up or stop woofin!!!

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2008, 01:47:01 PM »
lol at this shit...

seem like spider was goin to holla at wayne on some networkin shit..

group of niggas come..change the  + to a -

n fucked up somethin that coulda helped loc..hahahahahaaa

crabs in a bucket..literally

haaaaaaaaaaaa!!

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2008, 01:49:03 PM »
yall see that fat nigga paybac in the video at about 7 14 in the video he say baymaac gunit crip after he sai d 818 this nigga 40 gloc cut him off..i think thats why he tryin to say nolw 40 glocc a weenie for puttin out the tape on his and spider lic..lol..gay ass fat nigga..on my dead grandma..you ll never make it rappin fat nigga

you horny???? big gaybag. stop barking you puppy

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2008, 01:50:40 PM »
What I'm trying to figure out is if this story is true, then why didn't Spider pull 40 off to the side and tell him to chill? If Spider really was going to see Wayne on some networking shit, then 40's presence may have ruined anything Spider was hoping for.

Apparently Spider ain't too mad at 40, otherwise I'm sure we would've heard something by now since it's been about a month ago, right?

bulletloco165166

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2008, 01:55:13 PM »
why would lil wayne do a song wit spider loc just askin like one of his tracs

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2008, 02:05:16 PM »

seem like the machine he's on...aint too much tryin 2 put em on..

seem like he gettin off his rump n tryin 2 go n get his..

kuz 50 nem aint even thought bout glocc or peter parker..

shit y not...wayne weaks prior this incident..jus did the unthinkable sale wise durin the music game recession

wayne fans will check for nething he does.. 2 wrongs dont make a right.. so him fuckin wit em..would get em some..kind of push...

wayne shit fail..

see he went to ti knowin tip can damn near do the same amount of sales wayne did ...and lunatic and the rest of cliffords fans are jus like wayne fans..will jam nething ft wit em...

notice glocc wasnt even much in the mix then...

bulletloco165166

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2008, 02:14:27 PM »
maybe spider scard of spider who knows

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2008, 02:17:38 PM »

Lol. Paybacc you gotta stop respondin to these dudes. Just make some music and money.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2008, 02:21:42 PM »
Jacked from AHH rumors:

Somebody hit me up about the whole 40 Glocc thingy. I mean, I know its ancient history, but since Wayne refused to answer, here is some more info.

“1st 40 Glocc didnt do anything, he f**ked up the whole situation, it wasnt even going to go down like that. Spider was the one who set up that situation and was headed over to speak to lil wayne, 40 Glocc popped up at Spiders studio with the lil live cam and when the people at the studio told him Spider had left to go holla at lil wayne, he promptly followed the large group of people with live cam in tow, then hopped out the car and started slapping baby and slims suv windows, yelling out this crip. Now for the most part everybody that was with Spider THOUGHT 40 Glocc had some pull or something and they mistakenly started doing the same with all the hollering and yelling. But thats all it was, and then they called security, and 40 Glocc was the first 1 out of there, and Spider wasnt able to go talk to Lil Wayne how he wanted too, and the whole thing blew up into 40 Glocc vs Lil Wayne, when in reality 40 has no legitimate problems with dude, and jumped on Spiders bandwagon then makes the whole thing a publicity stunt. The point being Spider knew Lil Wayne was there and was going to talk to him and 40 Glocc comes fucking up the situation making n***az look stupid.”

That's true! lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

h2k4

« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2008, 02:25:15 PM »

seem like the machine he's on...aint too much tryin 2 put em on..

seem like he gettin off his rump n tryin 2 go n get his..

kuz 50 nem aint even thought bout glocc or peter parker..

shit y not...wayne weaks prior this incident..jus did the unthinkable sale wise durin the music game recession

wayne fans will check for nething he does.. 2 wrongs dont make a right.. so him fuckin wit em..would get em some..kind of push...

wayne shit fail..

see he went to ti knowin tip can damn near do the same amount of sales wayne did ...and lunatic and the rest of cliffords fans are jus like wayne fans..will jam nething ft wit em...

notice glocc wasnt even much in the mix then...

LMAO!!  "Peter Parker", haha.  You speak some truth in there.

Maybe that's the reason their little mixtape isn't out yet.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2008, 02:25:36 PM »
so it seems 40 stole spiders publicity stunt. they couldnt share weezy like a cookie

That wasn't no publicity stunt for Spider. Spider did a Youtube video tellin' everyone the reason he was goin up there and it was just to ask Wayne what he meant by the food chain line that's all and that's it.

bulletloco165166

« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2008, 02:30:30 PM »
is this th e answer big spider was lookin for what does food chain mean

The idea of a food chain is common in everyday life, so much so that it has become a metaphor applied in many situations. A high achiever in business or other endeavors is said to be "at the top of the food chain," and images of big fish eating little fish abound in cartoons. Yet in the study of the biological sciences, the concept of food chains is part of the much larger idea of a food web. Whereas a food chain is a linear series of organisms dependent on each other for food, a food web is an interconnected set of food chains in the same ecosystem. Food webs make possible the transfer of energy from plants through herbivores to carnivores and omnivores, and ultimately to the detritivores and decomposers that enrich the soil with organic waste. Just as a food web can transfer materials essential to the life of organisms, it is also a devastatingly efficient conduit for the transfer of poisons.

How It Works

Food Webs in Context

An ecosystem is a community of independent organisms along with the inorganic components (chiefly soil, water, air, and rocks) that make up their environment. A biome is a large ecosystem, characterized by its dominant life-forms—for example, the Amazonian rain forest.

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2008, 02:31:34 PM »
so it seems 40 stole spiders publicity stunt. they couldnt share weezy like a cookie

That wasn't no publicity stunt for Spider. Spider did a Youtube video tellin' everyone the reason he was goin up there and it was just to ask Wayne what he meant by the food chain line that's all and that's it.

same shit, it wouldnt be a publicity stunt if he would ask him without camera. just 1on1

bulletloco165166

« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2008, 02:31:54 PM »
thats what a foodchain...i mean...you gotta a millionaire like wayne and a thousandaire nigga questionin you about a food chain..i would have told cuzz to talk to my bodyguards..

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2008, 02:42:41 PM »
thats what a foodchain...i mean...you gotta a millionaire like wayne and a thousandaire nigga questionin you about a food chain..i would have told cuzz to talk to my bodyguards..

A millionaire who just started suwoopin outta nowhere actin like he a blood talkin about food chain that shit looks suspect so Spider wanted to know are you referrin' to crips as crabs or is the line taken out of context? There are some people who feel like it's just music then there are people who actually lived the life and takes false flaggin personally especially when u start speakin in a derogatory way about their side which is going too far. I mean damn...he just wanted to talk on some civilized shit.