Author Topic: RUMOR: What really happened? Lil Wayne/40 Glocc/Spider Loc beef - LOL!!  (Read 2787 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: RUMOR: What really happened? Lil Wayne/40 Glocc/Spider Loc beef - LOL!!
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2008, 02:44:59 PM »
so it seems 40 stole spiders publicity stunt. they couldnt share weezy like a cookie

That wasn't no publicity stunt for Spider. Spider did a Youtube video tellin' everyone the reason he was goin up there and it was just to ask Wayne what he meant by the food chain line that's all and that's it.

same shit, it wouldnt be a publicity stunt if he would ask him without camera. just 1on1

Spider didn't bring a camera. You're talking about 40 Glocc
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

bulletloco165166

« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2008, 02:52:05 PM »
oh i see cuzz.but you got niggaz who are really bangin like fucc c s and fucc b s vice versa..if you gon speak on one nigga sayin the shit speak to all them niggaz who hate c s just my 2 cent s cuzz..that macho man shit is gay nigga swear he can t get it..yall see rashad evan knoc out liddell thats the kind of shit im on brazilian jiu jitsu..a real ass whoopin..not that hood fightin swingin like bitches

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2008, 03:02:36 PM »
oh i see cuzz.but you got niggaz who are really bangin like fucc c s and fucc b s vice versa..if you gon speak on one nigga sayin the shit speak to all them niggaz who hate c s just my 2 cent s cuzz..that macho man shit is gay nigga swear he can t get it..yall see rashad evan knoc out liddell thats the kind of shit im on brazilian jiu jitsu..a real ass whoopin..not that hood fightin swingin like bitches

Naw...ur missin the point about the whole situation 'cause when it comes to ppl like Weezy u can approach the matter in a whole different way cause the industry made them not the streets which is why Spider wanted to talk instead of jumpin the gun and gettin active. Spider isn't a stupid mufucka and he's not trying to prove his capabilities 'cause he has already been there and done that. In LA, it's EBK all day that's nothin new but like I said it's a difference between industry niggas and in da streets niggas and the only people who are trying to prove themselves are the ones who are standin on front street.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2008, 03:31:55 PM »
seriously, 40 glocc has got to be on of the most pathetic people on earth
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2008, 03:49:52 PM »
name one blood rapper thats made a MAINSTREAM SONG dissing crips...i'll wait...none...so when a fake one does it niggas need to expect them to get questioned,stop making excuese for a niggas mouth!!! every crip nigga i know including rap ones took that as a diss ,plus he was around the corner from us so he made it easy for us to get at,money aint everything homie cuz he was got if it was on some kill shit,even blood niggas knew he was dissin but the ones around him probably thought it was cute to have wayne on some slicc shit to cee if anyone was going to catch it...matter of fact can anyone put up waynes interview for vibe in 2005 when he was on the cover with the pink camoflauge outfit on,i read it when i was in prison and you will see the answer he gave to the questions asked about his gang affiliations...

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2008, 05:13:58 PM »
^ how's life at the blue room? I haven't been over there for a good minute.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2008, 05:38:41 PM »
its blutiful...u should stop by again!!!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2008, 05:48:52 PM »
name one blood rapper thats made a MAINSTREAM SONG dissing crips...i'll wait...none...so when a fake one does it niggas need to expect them to get questioned,stop making excuese for a niggas mouth!!! every crip nigga i know including rap ones took that as a diss ,plus he was around the corner from us so he made it easy for us to get at,money aint everything homie cuz he was got if it was on some kill shit,even blood niggas knew he was dissin but the ones around him probably thought it was cute to have wayne on some slicc shit to cee if anyone was going to catch it...matter of fact can anyone put up waynes interview for vibe in 2005 when he was on the cover with the pink camoflauge outfit on,i read it when i was in prison and you will see the answer he gave to the questions asked about his gang affiliations...
i agree wit you on that. that nigga has no buisness mentioning anything involving gang culture. new orleans is not a gangbang capital. y'all niggas shoulda beat the breaks off that lil dirty nigga.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

bulletloco165166

« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2008, 05:49:13 PM »
i dont know seems suspect when i spoke on niggaz talkin about c s im talkin about real blood street niggaz..that do it everyday

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2008, 05:51:34 PM »
i dont know seems suspect when i spoke on niggaz talkin about c s im talkin about real blood street niggaz..that do it everyday

u seem suspect

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2008, 05:54:30 PM »
its blutiful...u should stop by again!!!

I will... Imma give you a holla shortly.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2008, 05:55:11 PM »
u dont pay attention!!!

bulletloco165166

« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2008, 05:55:19 PM »
no suspect in me..ask mako about south grandee..blue and gray..ny

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2008, 05:57:27 PM »
is this th e answer big spider was lookin for what does food chain mean

The idea of a food chain is common in everyday life, so much so that it has become a metaphor applied in many situations. A high achiever in business or other endeavors is said to be "at the top of the food chain," and images of big fish eating little fish abound in cartoons. Yet in the study of the biological sciences, the concept of food chains is part of the much larger idea of a food web. Whereas a food chain is a linear series of organisms dependent on each other for food, a food web is an interconnected set of food chains in the same ecosystem. Food webs make possible the transfer of energy from plants through herbivores to carnivores and omnivores, and ultimately to the detritivores and decomposers that enrich the soil with organic waste. Just as a food web can transfer materials essential to the life of organisms, it is also a devastatingly efficient conduit for the transfer of poisons.

How It Works

Food Webs in Context

An ecosystem is a community of independent organisms along with the inorganic components (chiefly soil, water, air, and rocks) that make up their environment. A biome is a large ecosystem, characterized by its dominant life-forms—for example, the Amazonian rain forest.

LISTEN TO THIS SMART FUCC.. BUT HE FROM NUTTY.. HA HA HA.. GET YO EURO TRASH ASS OUTTA HERE...
YOU ARE THE SMARTEST NUTTY I KNOW..LOL

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2008, 05:58:09 PM »
no suspect in me..ask mako about south grandee..blue and gray..ny

How about ask Mako about you instead?