Author Topic: RUMOR: What really happened? Lil Wayne/40 Glocc/Spider Loc beef - LOL!!  (Read 2789 times)

bulletloco165166

Re: RUMOR: What really happened? Lil Wayne/40 Glocc/Spider Loc beef - LOL!!
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2008, 06:01:32 PM »
what about me im official

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2008, 06:02:57 PM »

dude stop bullshittin ain't no one believe u maniacloc burgerloc bulletloco lol

bulletloco165166

« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2008, 06:05:19 PM »
u wanna know some real shit roccett know whats craccin he know about the business..cuzz seen me in platinum styles barbershop off avalon..he said cuzz you a real nigga

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2008, 06:07:12 PM »

You're talkin about ask Mako about South Grandee...we're over here in the area so why would anybody ask him about that? That's like me sayin ask Comptonrida about the vill. Drop your name if you're official and no one else's that you "know". People name drop when they're unfamiliar in a hood about to get mashed on in order to get a pass. I don't get how a person feel they benefit from fakin the funk over the net.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

bulletloco165166

« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2008, 06:08:19 PM »
come thru nigga not many escalades on the blocc

bulletloco165166

« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2008, 06:08:37 PM »
a white one to be exact

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2008, 06:12:31 PM »
come thru nigga not many escalades on the blocc

Oh yea ...Im really goin to waste gas to see you for what? ::) U could very well live over there but that don't mean you're not an off brand tryin to act hard. Drop every name in the book except your own lol knock it off.

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2008, 06:13:21 PM »

You're talkin about ask Mako about South Grandee...we're over here in the area so why would anybody ask him about that? That's like me sayin ask Comptonrida about the vill. Drop your name if you're official and no one else's that you "know". People name drop when they're unfamiliar in a hood about to get mashed on in order to get a pass. I don't get how a person feel they benefit from fakin the funk over the net.

GET EM BABY GET EM !!!!  >:(

bulletloco165166

« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2008, 06:15:25 PM »
i dont need to drop my name mako..just know im a real one...i aint got to act hard you dont see me on here bein all extra d out..yall know the business..i can make my trips through the city.and still be good

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2008, 06:17:10 PM »
i dont need to drop my name mako..just know im a real one...i aint got to act hard you dont see me on here bein all extra d out..yall know the business..i can make my trips through the city.and still be good

dude shut up already then

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2008, 06:21:38 PM »

That's all you've been doin is name droppin from rappers to G's off of documentaries and I don't believe Mako knows you. I can make trips through Carson,Compton, Watts, LA, Inglewood,etc too...so what's your reason for sayin that? A real nigga won't keep sayin I'm a real nigga especially endin it with because so n so said I'm real. I think you're just tourist who caught onto some shit and know how to use google map and stay on streetgangs.com if you really wanna know the business.

bulletloco165166

« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2008, 06:25:04 PM »
you a funny homie..

bulletloco165166

« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2008, 06:29:55 PM »
im out here gettin money laughin at yall niggaz...im on the internet laughin at yall niggaz..shouts out to my nigga kavio from that pvcc 700 bloc wilmington arms..

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2008, 06:31:25 PM »
im out here gettin money laughin at yall niggaz...im on the internet laughin at yall niggaz..shouts out to my nigga kavio from that pvcc 700 bloc wilmington arms..

::)

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2008, 06:36:25 PM »

lol stay yo ass on the internet and why are u name droppin again? Tell me your name so I can ask Kavio about you. lol