Author Topic: RUMOR: What really happened? Lil Wayne/40 Glocc/Spider Loc beef - LOL!!  (Read 2786 times)

AK

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: RUMOR: What really happened? Lil Wayne/40 Glocc/Spider Loc beef - LOL!!
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2008, 06:38:42 PM »
lol he gave a shout out on the 3rd page of an internet hip hop forum..

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2008, 06:41:23 PM »
i dont need to drop my name mako..just know im a real one...i aint got to act hard you dont see me on here bein all extra d out..yall know the business..i can make my trips through the city.and still be good

LOOK THIS NIGGA TRYIN TO START SOME HOOD SHIT UP ON THIS INTERNET.. NUTTY IS WHERE HE FROM THE HOMIE MAKO IS FROM SPOOK TOWN..THE 2 HOOD DONT GET ALONG..IT HAS BEEN A VERY BAD BLOOD BATH BETWEEN THE 2...NIGGA WE AINT TRIPPIN ON THAT GANG SHIT BITCH NIGGA.. SO DONT GO THERE.. WUS YO NAME FROM NUTTY ANY WAY..

AND BY THE WAY BITCH NIGGA MY NAME AINT MAKO.. IT'S CEE.. IF YOU WAS ON HERE LONG ENOUGH YOU WOULD KNOW WHO I AM NIGGA

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/COMPTONRIDA1  THATS ME ALL DAY. AINT HIDIN BEHIND NO SCREEN..

EVERY BODY IN COMPTON KNOW WHO THIS CAR BELONGS TO

SO HERES YOUR LIL BACKGROUND CHECK..SEE WHO A REAL CPT NIGGA

bulletloco165166

« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2008, 06:41:30 PM »
kavio know the business i just talk to him about a 3 months ago before he left town to promote his album..bottom line is yalln igga z dont kno w shit about rap.....he big tpo he ll tell you nigga..i ll send him a pm on his myspace..letting him know my dubccn screen name..all yall talk about is weak ass spider loc..cuzz cant even make a solid album..he use that old song as a sample i ll keep holdin on..lets talk about rap niggaz.if we on this rap shit you sayin lil wayne is better than spider..40 gloc spit harder than spider..just dont know why prodigy didnt put hi m on hnic 2

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2008, 06:46:05 PM »
kavio know the business i just talk to him about a 3 months ago before he left town to promote his album..bottom line is yalln igga z dont kno w shit about rap.....he big tpo he ll tell you nigga..i ll send him a pm on his myspace..letting him know my dubccn screen name..all yall talk about is weak ass spider loc..cuzz cant even make a solid album..he use that old song as a sample i ll keep holdin on..lets talk about rap niggaz.if we on this rap shit you sayin lil wayne is better than spider..40 gloc spit harder than spider..just dont know why prodigy didnt put hi m on hnic 2

dis nigga duckin and dodgin when he should be bobbin and weavin lol

bulletloco165166

« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2008, 06:46:12 PM »
acacia town farms huhh lil nigga..then you should know the deal nigga

bulletloco165166

« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2008, 06:50:25 PM »
this little niga who just post his pics just dont know whats real..thats why he can t move nowhere..gots to stay in the hood huh bruh..keep yo bitch ass buy the tracs lil nigga

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2008, 06:51:39 PM »
im out here gettin money laughin at yall niggaz...im on the internet laughin at yall niggaz..shouts out to my nigga kavio from that pvcc 700 bloc wilmington arms..

WELL WHY KAVIO COME TO COMPTON ONCE A YEAR.. YEAH TELL KAVIO WE HEARD DAT UNDERHANDED SHIT HE TOLD SOME BITCHES.. WORD GOT BACK.. TRIED TO MESSAGE CUZZ BUT HE GOT US BLOCKED ON MYSPACE. LOL BLOCKED ? WOW

bulletloco165166

« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2008, 06:54:39 PM »
thats kavio cuz  that aint me lil niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. 5 6 150 lbs of bitch in ya nigga..you know the real ridaz come from nutty and that south lil nigga

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2008, 06:54:55 PM »
this little niga who just post his pics just dont know whats real..thats why he can t move nowhere..gots to stay in the hood huh bruh..keep yo bitch ass buy the tracs lil nigga

NIGGA LEAVE YO NUMBER IN MY MESSAGE BOX. AND WE CAN MEET UP..AINT GOTTA BE NO VIOLENCE..(UNLESS YOU WANT THAT).. BUT LET ME KNOW YOU AINT A EURO WIGGER..AND DONT WORRY I DONT PLAY ON PHONES..GET AT ME..  >:(

bulletloco165166

« Reply #69 on: September 08, 2008, 06:56:45 PM »
nutty atf..you know what i want nigga

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #70 on: September 08, 2008, 06:58:14 PM »

dis nigga duckin and dodgin when he should be bobbin and weavin lol

I GOT HIM ALL ON THE ROPES..HE AINT GON PULL NO ROPE A DOPE. IMMA KNOCK HIS ASS OUT IN A MINUTE.. LOL

bulletloco165166

« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2008, 07:01:21 PM »
how lil nigga you dont know me cuzz..you re exposin yo bitch ass fo all my niggaz and relativez to c...you know atf ain t fucin wit village nigga

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #72 on: September 08, 2008, 07:09:56 PM »
how lil nigga you dont know me cuzz..you re exposin yo bitch ass fo all my niggaz and relativez to c...you know atf ain t fucin wit village nigga

THE VILLAGE.. IM IN THE ARMS RIGHT NOW FOOL.. DATS WHERE I LIVE.. DA G BUILDIN .. COME SEE ME

Big J/ Gain Green

• Lil Geezy
  • Get Money,GAin Green
« Reply #73 on: September 08, 2008, 07:16:45 PM »
Attention!!!!!!!!!

So, My nigga Big Paybacc got at me earlier and we on some new shit!!!! If a nigga dont got a pic up and they talkin shit, fucc em!!!! Real niggaz dont hide..  Shout out my nigga Cee aka COMPTONRIDA a real nigga off tha streets, He posted my pics so you dont confuse me for someone in europe speaking on west coast shit!!!  NO HATE TO ANYONE, I AINT FOR NET BEEF, BUT FOR YOU SHIT TALKERS ON HERE, LET US SEE YOU, STOP HIDING. So my niggaz stop replying to these goofballs untill they post pics, because they probally in tha suburbs "Getting Off" to tha fact "REAL NIGGAZ" Responding to they gay asses.
Everyday, 818 or 323 you already know, Big J found on one of tha East Sides Chasing dough$$$$$

bulletloco165166

« Reply #74 on: September 08, 2008, 07:17:04 PM »
im about to leave in a minute..about to go to head to the luccy star cafe bitch nigga..........posted come thru