Author Topic: RUMOR: What really happened? Lil Wayne/40 Glocc/Spider Loc beef - LOL!!  (Read 2796 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: RUMOR: What really happened? Lil Wayne/40 Glocc/Spider Loc beef - LOL!!
« Reply #75 on: September 08, 2008, 07:22:54 PM »
Attention!!!!!!!!!

So, My nigga Big Paybacc got at me earlier and we on some new shit!!!! If a nigga dont got a pic up and they talkin shit, fucc em!!!! Real niggaz dont hide..  Shout out my nigga Cee aka COMPTONRIDA a real nigga off tha streets, He posted my pics so you dont confuse me for someone in europe speaking on west coast shit!!!  NO HATE TO ANYONE, I AINT FOR NET BEEF, BUT FOR YOU SHIT TALKERS ON HERE, LET US SEE YOU, STOP HIDING. So my niggaz stop replying to these goofballs untill they post pics, because they probally in tha suburbs "Getting Off" to tha fact "REAL NIGGAZ" Responding to they gay asses.

You right

and mufuckas already posted my pic like they was really doin somethin lol I'm done with the industry baby anyway
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

bulletloco165166

« Reply #76 on: September 08, 2008, 07:24:25 PM »
i aint seen yo pic cuzz put it up i aint the industry nigga..i told yall niggaz all the houses in compton are one story on the south grandee not to many niggaz post there in white escalades like me nigga

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: September 08, 2008, 07:27:52 PM »
Attention!!!!!!!!!

So, My nigga Big Paybacc got at me earlier and we on some new shit!!!! If a nigga dont got a pic up and they talkin shit, fucc em!!!! Real niggaz dont hide..  Shout out my nigga Cee aka COMPTONRIDA a real nigga off tha streets, He posted my pics so you dont confuse me for someone in europe speaking on west coast shit!!!  NO HATE TO ANYONE, I AINT FOR NET BEEF, BUT FOR YOU SHIT TALKERS ON HERE, LET US SEE YOU, STOP HIDING. So my niggaz stop replying to these goofballs untill they post pics, because they probally in tha suburbs "Getting Off" to tha fact "REAL NIGGAZ" Responding to they gay asses.

You right

and mufuckas already posted my pic like they was really doin somethin lol I'm done with the industry baby anyway

They postin our pics for us babe.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #78 on: September 08, 2008, 07:29:13 PM »
i aint seen yo pic cuzz put it up i aint the industry nigga..i told yall niggaz all the houses in compton are one story on the south grandee not to many niggaz post there in white escalades like me nigga

HE AINT FROM NUTTY YALL CAUSE THE O/G GRANDEE AINT NO FUCCIN HOUSES.. YOUVE BEEN EXPOSED EURO WIGGER YALL..

IM DONE NO MORE FROM ME.. FAGGY ASS CANDY PUSSY POP..

bulletloco165166

« Reply #79 on: September 08, 2008, 07:33:35 PM »
aint no house s on south grandee lil nigga then what is it then..remember homie i aint from nutty lil nigga

22 Twoz

• 'G'
« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2008, 08:23:09 PM »
lol at TheRealSupreme....man RealSupreme and Travy really really think they hard or in the streets? HAhahah

"im done with the industry"....dont tell me you're "street" and the rest are just "industry"?? lmaaaaaaaaao

man i hate dykes like her that bitch deserves to catch aids, die, or just get beat down...my son Trav Teezy 2 ;D
"Hi Travy"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2008, 09:01:06 PM »
lol at TheRealSupreme....man RealSupreme and Travy really really think they hard or in the streets? HAhahah

"im done with the industry"....dont tell me you're "street" and the rest are just "industry"?? lmaaaaaaaaao

man i hate dykes like her that bitch deserves to catch aids, die, or just get beat down...my son Trav Teezy 2 ;D

U assume I think Im hard because Im not an internet banga like u from the UK  ;D U hate dykes like me because I steal your girlfriends and hand'em off to the homies like feeders.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #82 on: September 08, 2008, 09:43:20 PM »
40 Glocc and Spider Loc both make me want to buy a NY fitted and move out of California.

AND PROBALLY GET YOUR HEAD BLEW OFF.. FITTED HATS ARE THE SAME AS RAGS...

Stay on subject, boy.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #83 on: September 09, 2008, 12:21:56 AM »
some fuckin kindergarten ish goin on man..sick and tired of this shit.
them need to release albums before making youtube-videos hollerin "blood/crip".
stupid shit.
thats right man, i sometimes wonder whether these rappers can actually do anything besides act like little bitches

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

bulletloco165166

« Reply #84 on: September 09, 2008, 01:31:38 AM »
all i got to say is compton rida you aint wit th e busines s niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa just stop talkin