Author Topic: ~Tha Last KING~  (Read 183 times)

ToNe1904

~Tha Last KING~
« on: September 10, 2002, 10:53:13 PM »
Askin who I roll wit? Shit, i roll-wit-tha-punches, like im controllin-yah-lunchez/
MC's dont "eat"-til-i-speak and i peel u geekz-wit-my-heat/
Anyone steppin-up im "wettin-up" like a rapper wit a lisp, "spittin-nounz", Im rippin-klownz and gettin-frownz-when-i-diss/
U bitches-drown-when-I-piss, tryna "soak-up"-my-style/
MC's "charged" wit havin skillz, but i broke-up-tha-trial/
Itz ToNe alone, servin suckaz wit verbal-death, like "herbal-breath" my "spitz-are-funky"/
I rip-u-flunkiez, Lyrikal-Professor in a satirical-semester/
Call me tha "Spiritual-Molester", when i "rape-yah-soul", can yah take-tha-toll...?/
Of a spittin-goblin, ToNe sitz-atop-and...beatz you "sidekickz" like im rippin-Robin.../

~true, tha crew is gonna retire. We've made our mark on WCC, and fuk what anybody got tah say against that. Tha crew had itz ups and downz, jus like every other crew. There was a time when KINGS was without a doubt one of the strongest forces on keystyle, and at that time...couldve been argued as the best, with a classic win over Melinan. The crews on WCC have basically died off all together, with the exception of Elite, every other crew is pretty much innactive. Melinan, very seldom does anyone spit. Pr1mo jus recently came back. CSN, is pretty much gone for now. KINGS, with the exception of me is pretty much gone. Outlaws is down to 3 people, only one of whom ever spits (onetime). But dont trip yall, KINGS may be retired..but fukit, ToNe still out tah serve any sucka MC's who wanna diss...and thas real...

~Tha Last KING~

~ToNe1904~

peace
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: ~Tha Last KING~
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2002, 12:35:08 PM »
great spit... nice little reminder that your still around and at top level. And yeah, the Elite is still here, we never leave. But yeah, I'll catcha ya' around man, and Melanin might be masking a comaback with Pr1mo, now Infinite, Illicit and bLaDe need to spit more. And bLaDe needs to defend his crown, I thought you were gonna challenge him?

bez

Re: ~Tha Last KING~
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2002, 12:42:18 PM »
Dam man that was sraight fire, good rhyme.