Author Topic: Kano's sending...!!!  (Read 206 times)

da_notorious_mack

Kano's sending...!!!
« on: August 21, 2008, 01:33:37 PM »

clocked shots at griminal,chipmunk and ghetto up in there nice to see him back on some grime shit though..."140 grime street" might be worth copping 8)

da_notorious_mack

Re: Kano's sending...!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2008, 04:06:46 AM »
dont sleep this is fire

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 11:18:37 AM »
how is the grime scene reacting to kano after he basically "sold out" on his first album

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 10:27:46 AM »
he dont get it as bad as dizzee did mainly i think because he dropped mixtapes with grime on and always had a few grime tunes on his c.ds

then again i never got all the hate for dizz so im not the best to ask

and this wasnt a diss to ghettz im guessing...new set kano,ghetto,skepta

got the full set if anyone wants it gimme a shout

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2008, 04:46:27 AM »
dont understand the hate for dizzee he brought grime to the mainstream with i luv u and fix up.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2008, 03:52:51 PM »
propz kano got skiills :) cant name a bad song by him

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2008, 03:56:02 PM »
Is that the Logan Sama set thing? Kano Ghetts and Skepta? I just heard that the other day, good stuff  8)
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2008, 12:36:40 AM »
Is that the Logan Sama set thing? Kano Ghetts and Skepta? I just heard that the other day, good stuff  8)

yeppos ill post the link 4 the full set when i get home

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2008, 02:29:32 PM »
Oh no you don't have to it's cool G lol it was on Grimepedia, i always go on there when i hear a good set and d/l immediatly.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

bez

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2008, 10:09:36 AM »
Holy motherfucking shit. Kano has just impressed me even more. Wheres the disses Mack?

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2008, 11:19:43 AM »
Holy motherfucking shit. Kano has just impressed me even more. Wheres the disses Mack?

theres no direct disses but it seemed @ the time he was goin hard @ the youngers(griminal,chipmunk etc) plus ghetto..i mean i heard chipmunk spit a bar about kano before more than anythin i think he was just re-asseting himself..but i misconstrued the ghetto lines i think as they were runnin set together this week

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2008, 03:45:45 PM »
I was guna say, it wouldn't make much logical sense Kano sending for Ghetts when they're good friends and all lol.

I was just watching Lord of the Mics 1...Wow that was crap  :-\ Lmao. Ghetto vs Napper was the highlight for me.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2008, 03:59:19 PM »
I was guna say, it wouldn't make much logical sense Kano sending for Ghetts when they're good friends and all lol.

I was just watching Lord of the Mics 1...Wow that was crap  :-\ Lmao. Ghetto vs Napper was the highlight for me.

"nappa who did you kidnap though" "brush those teeth" haha just watched it again on youtube kano looks mad young in that video

it would be tyt if they did a third one though..theres more talent in the scene nowadays

oh and for those that havent seen it kanos new video for hustler

looks like hes put the money in seein as hes indy now wonder wat numbers he'll push

bez

« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2008, 06:27:53 AM »
Kano is on fiya. Gotta love him!