Author Topic: scientists to recreate big bang tomorrow...  (Read 540 times)

Chief

scientists to recreate big bang tomorrow...
« on: September 09, 2008, 05:46:09 AM »

maybe that eiht dickriding fag was right??

lol @ some of the youtube comments  ;D

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: scientists to recreate big bang tomorrow...
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 08:32:32 AM »
yah i remember reading about this a few months ago. It was supposed to happen in August, theyre late lol. If it does create a black hole....at least this thing is buried over in Europe. You guys will get swalllowed up first.  :wavey:
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 11:32:28 AM »
Man, reading youtube comments makes you're brain hurt.

damn man, all there trying to do is try to prove god doesnt exist with every test they do. well god does exist they are going to end the fucking world with this stupid shit why dont they just use that $4 billion towards something good like starving children :S":las;DLK:laskD

who gives a shit about big bang, just be glad this earth is still in orbit, i dont understand why they are going to do this =[

THIS IS A BAD IDEA!!!

Holy fuck, makes me wish the world would end with such stupidity.

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 12:25:11 PM »
damn man, all there trying to do is try to prove god doesnt exist with every test they do. well god does exist they are going to end the fucking world with this stupid shit why dont they just use that $4 billion towards something good like starving children :S":las;DLK:laskD

First off, proving the big bang theory doesnt necessarily have to mean that god doesnt exist. Second, religious retards like this guy prove that even if god DID exists, he's obviously a fuckin comedian. Third, i agree that starving children should be a priority. But at least this is in the name of expanding our minds. How about every preacher, minister, (useless professions), etc...that makes a more then substantial living off of god, chips in a little bit of that 100k a year salary and we'd have well over 4 billion dollars for starving children.

youre right....reading Youtube comments is about as enlightening as reading graffiti in a bathroom stall.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

HipHopISalive

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2008, 01:17:41 PM »
i cannot wait to see what is going to happen and what these people can learn from this experiment
CHARGERS, BLAZERS, CANUCKS, UCLA

Chief

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2008, 03:47:13 AM »
i just woinder where they got 4 billion from??

and giving 4 billion to starving kids, would that even end poverty? the only way that could be achieved is if wealth was dispersed equally amongst everyone in the world... would that even work?

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2008, 07:25:35 AM »

First off, proving the big bang theory doesnt necessarily have to mean that god doesnt exist. Second, religious retards like this guy prove that even if god DID exists, he's obviously a fuckin comedian. Third, i agree that starving children should be a priority. But at least this is in the name of expanding our minds. How about every preacher, minister, (useless professions), etc...that makes a more then substantial living off of god, chips in a little bit of that 100k a year salary and we'd have well over 4 billion dollars for starving children.

youre right....reading Youtube comments is about as enlightening as reading graffiti in a bathroom stall.

lol and nevermind the fact that if there is a god, the world cant be ended unless he wants it to.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2008, 08:38:37 AM »

and giving 4 billion to starving kids, would that even end poverty? the only way that could be achieved is if wealth was dispersed equally amongst everyone in the world... would that even work?
Im pretty sure it was around 10-13 billion euros to make

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2008, 10:57:13 AM »

Im pretty sure it was around 10-13 billion euros to make

Look how much NASA spends each year. Or the war in Iraq, every missile is millions of dollars. That's a waste of money. I hate when people say science wastes money. Our success as a society is measured by our progress in science. Poverty will never be fixed, the planet has too many people, and the richer nations exploit the poorer ones. America isn't rich because it works harder, it's just a simple fact, we live good, so someone has to live worse. Sure it sucks that people don't have enough food, but that's the way it is, and will always be. The governments of many of these nations are mostly to blame anyways, instead of spreading democracy, why not spread good leadership?

Chief

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2008, 06:23:23 PM »
i agree with you, i think science and research is important

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2008, 09:09:11 PM »
i hope they'll find the higgs bozons, the quarks and all these little mothafuckers who fuck up my nights

Elevz

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2008, 06:19:17 AM »
If it does create a black hole....at least this thing is buried over in Europe. You guys will get swalllowed up first.  :wavey:

I certainly hope you were being sarcastic there, because I can't imagine someone being interested enough to discuss this subject, yet being so incredibly ignorant about it. Like woohoo! Europe got swallowed up apparently 0,00000000000000000000000000000000000000001^999999 seconds before you!

First off, proving the big bang theory doesnt necessarily have to mean that god doesnt exist. Second, religious retards like this guy prove that even if god DID exists, he's obviously a fuckin comedian.

The point you're trying to make about God being a comedian doesn't really come across (please elaborate), but one thing this experiment could once and for all prove, is the positivist concept which also backs up all evolution: all things start small, and then go along to collide into something more and more complex and more "finished" as a whole all the time. Going from single-celled water-creatures to intelligent human beings then wouldn't be a matter of chance, but a series logical consequences. This Large Hadron Collider might just prove that the fundamental concepts behind modernism, which nowadays are regarded as being "so 60s," could be true after all. It could mean an entire generation of scientists, those post-modernists who denounce conceptual unity, would have to go back to the drawing boards and reshape their every thoughts.

So much for an irrelevant experiment about whether or not God exists... That's the one thing which can never be proven, and it seems very unlikely that these scientists are after that. The whole concept of a God, means that he's always one step beyond our knowledge. You can't falsify His being, nor prove it. What science can do, is redefine His powers, and explain what powers He set into motion, if, hypothetically speaking, He were the creator.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2008, 06:57:05 AM »
I like titties but I LOVE ass.

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2008, 10:27:15 AM »
If it does create a black hole....at least this thing is buried over in Europe. You guys will get swalllowed up first.  :wavey:

I certainly hope you were being sarcastic there, because I can't imagine someone being interested enough to discuss this subject, yet being so incredibly ignorant about it. Like woohoo! Europe got swallowed up apparently 0,00000000000000000000000000000000000000001^999999 seconds before you!

First off, proving the big bang theory doesnt necessarily have to mean that god doesnt exist. Second, religious retards like this guy prove that even if god DID exists, he's obviously a fuckin comedian.

The point you're trying to make about God being a comedian doesn't really come across (please elaborate), but one thing this experiment could once and for all prove, is the positivist concept which also backs up all evolution: all things start small, and then go along to collide into something more and more complex and more "finished" as a whole all the time. Going from single-celled water-creatures to intelligent human beings then wouldn't be a matter of chance, but a series logical consequences. This Large Hadron Collider might just prove that the fundamental concepts behind modernism, which nowadays are regarded as being "so 60s," could be true after all. It could mean an entire generation of scientists, those post-modernists who denounce conceptual unity, would have to go back to the drawing boards and reshape their every thoughts.

So much for an irrelevant experiment about whether or not God exists... That's the one thing which can never be proven, and it seems very unlikely that these scientists are after that. The whole concept of a God, means that he's always one step beyond our knowledge. You can't falsify His being, nor prove it. What science can do, is redefine His powers, and explain what powers He set into motion, if, hypothetically speaking, He were the creator.

the first comment was a joke. Obviously.

The comedian line is referring to the comments posted by one of the guys on YouTube. Only a comedian could create such a joke of a human being.

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2008, 03:05:32 PM »

First off, proving the big bang theory doesnt necessarily have to mean that god doesnt exist..
I wish 99% of the religious retards would realize this instead of believing something that was written either hundreds or thousands of years ago in a time when people didn't have a fraction of the scientific understanding as we do today.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE