Author Topic: DUBCNN: Eastwood & Meech Wells Are "Ballin" - New Deal Info & Audio (DL Fixed)  (Read 1374 times)

Quadruple OG

-To all my real fans thanx for the love and support i really apreciate it and  I promise my muzik a get better and better each time you hear a new record on me thanks to yall trill talk much love and respect 100 and keep god first and the world is yours.............OH YEAH AND TO ALL MY HATERS HA HA HA HA I KNOW YOU MAD HOMIE BUT YOU CANT STOP WHAT GOD CREATE AND IM ONE OF HIS CREATIONS SO GETCHA BARZ UP AND QUIT ACTIN LIKE STAR DUST YOU BEZZY! BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR MY NEW MIX TAPE "EAST VS. THA BEAST" ITLL BE OUT ON 9/21 ALSO THA NEW ALBUM TITLED "THA NEW ERA" COOMIN SOON SHOT OUT TO KARMA 22 FOR RIDEN ON THEM HATERS BUT NEXT TIME SAVE YA BREATH LET OUR SHINE DO THE TALKIN LOL 100.

congrats on the label deal with koch, any chance of releasing the album you planned with Jaded?

CRIP CRAZY

This beat is a finga banga cuzz on crip!

aaamusicgroup

• Lil Geezy
Eastwood is that dude...

He has the flow, the look, the swag, the bars..

Now what i wanna do is get Eastwood, Techniec and Crooked I on a track toghther...that would be tiight....

Maybe it will happen sooner than you think!!!!

www.myspace.com/aaamusicgroup

EFFeX

Eastwood is that dude...

He has the flow, the look, the swag, the bars..

Now what i wanna do is get Eastwood, Techniec and Crooked I on a track toghther...that would be tiight....

Maybe it will happen sooner than you think!!!!

www.myspace.com/aaamusicgroup

DEADLY COMBINATION  8)

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
Props to Dubcnn Meech and my Nigg Eastwood what that SELFMADE like?  Yeah fuck the haters yall suckin to much 50 and Lil Wayne dick, 50 and Game had Dr. Dre cosigning they shit its easy to blow when you got Dre but East doing this shit SELFMADE so got off his dick and let the nicca get his shine on...........

Yo East man its about time for that SELFMADE album fa reals you need to make a double CD one with all you, and then the second disc SELFMADE wit the usual suspects Live, Cutty, AOne, TMoney, Shot,  all them real SELFMADE niggas thats in the struggle for this shit!!!!!!!

CRIP CRAZY

DAM THIS SONG BLEW UP CUZZ!

BossMadeLive

• 'G'
  • FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @LIVEW1RE
THATS RIGHT,..GOODLOOKIN OUT ON ALL THA LUV AND SUPPORT FROM U REAL FANS FUCK THA HATERS,...SELFMADE WE ON AH COMEUP,..LIKE IT OR NOT,...GETCHA BARS UP AND QUIT ACTING LIKE STAR DUST.....HAHAHAHAHAH

aaamusicgroup

• Lil Geezy
LIVEWIRE, you got new music out too right? where can us fans here it?

eastwood1

• 'G'
LIVEWIRE, you got new music out too right? where can us fans here it?
SELFMADE YALL ;D ;D ;D ;D

love33

I think Eastwood could make hit records with Nelly, Game, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Akon, T-Pain.  I could really see him blowing up and doing big things.

EFFeX

I think Eastwood could make hit records with Nelly, Game, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Akon, T-Pain.  I could really see him blowing up and doing big things.

Definitely, I think East is one of the few "new west" artists that can actually make successful cross-over records that are gangster, but commercial at the same time. From what I've heard from East and Meech in the last year really show that they are capable of reaching the mainstream.

eastwood1

• 'G'

Definitely, I think East is one of the few "new west" artists that can actually make successful cross-over records that are gangster, but commercial at the same time. From what I've heard from East and Meech in the last year really show that they are capable of reaching the mainstream.
i feel u my nig thts real talk glad niggas is recognizing props!

BossMadeLive

• 'G'
  • FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @LIVEW1RE
IF U WANNA HEAR NEW MUSIC BY ME GOTO MY MYSPACE PAGE AND LISTEN...MY ALBUM 75% DONE
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/SELFMADELIVEWIRE

Proc pka KP

Come back Rud. Mash on deez clown mods