Author Topic: my goodness gracious the things you can find youtube  (Read 628 times)

Australian Bastard

my goodness gracious the things you can find youtube
« on: September 11, 2008, 07:33:39 AM »
 :-\
for instance:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/G5CKdkRBoc8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/G5CKdkRBoc8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 09:39:56 PM by Ra's al Overfiend »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: my goodness gracious the things you can find youtube
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 02:14:47 PM »
you forgot the link, sunny.

Australian Bastard

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 09:38:08 PM »
my bad (them weeds ya kno) link works now

JAZ

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2008, 02:27:40 AM »
is that Loon3y?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2008, 12:34:11 AM »
I dunno about these guys in this video. And I cant say i fuck with too many Asians gangsters. But if u know shit about it, you know they aint a joke. Asian crips, Filipino Bloods. Anybody who really knows wussup will tell u, theyre quit to pull the trigger.

lol@ this fool smokin while duckin behind the pool table..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/C0RxmfBz2ag&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/C0RxmfBz2ag&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chief

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2008, 02:03:53 AM »
asians aint no joke man, especially when theres 20 of em together all pumped on roids.

those dudes look soft though, but you never fuckin know with asians thats the thing with em, they could be fucking psychos at the drop of a hat.

lol @ the fat kid spitting non stop while walking

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2008, 01:15:16 PM »
if u know shit about it, you know they aint a joke. Asian crips, Filipino Bloods.

LMAO

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2008, 01:38:02 PM »
"drop u to the ground, like ducks from Nintendo" 8) lool

don't get me wrong these cats mite be fa real but the video is not something u see everyday so comes off funny

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2008, 07:29:34 PM »
if u know shit about it, you know they aint a joke. Asian crips, Filipino Bloods.

LMAO

NIK, homie. I know youre in Brentwood, or some fuckin place. But im sure even Ice Cubes former roomate next door would tell u wussup. Not one real banger would ever tell u the Asian/Filipino gangs arent for real. One of my homies dads used to work the gang detail down here, and even he would say the Asian gangs were far and away the most vicious. Even tho Im part Filipino, i never really chilled with those fools. But me and my homies always knew what wussup.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

acgrundy

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2008, 08:44:17 PM »
I dunno about these guys in this video. And I cant say i fuck with too many Asians gangsters. But if u know shit about it, you know they aint a joke. Asian crips, Filipino Bloods. Anybody who really knows wussup will tell u, theyre quit to pull the trigger.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/C0RxmfBz2ag&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/C0RxmfBz2ag&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Quck to pull heat, and that makes them no joke?  Thats some straight up coward shit.  You mean to tell me the guy that shot up Virginia Tech ain't no joke?  Its fucking coward shit.  Anybody can squeeze a trigger.  Anybody can act tough if you outnumber your opponent 20 to 1.  Someone who ain't no joke will go toe to toe, knuckle up, and handle his business like a real man.  He may get his ass kicked, but he took it like a man.  Not like some fuckin punk quick to pull out a gun.  Thats no fuckin balls.  Its a cowards move.

LMAO!  The video shows like 30 fucking asians going after the 2 black guys.  And that is supposed show that they are tough?  LMAO!  Meanwhile the fucking worm leading the pack is like 5'5" 130lbs.  Yeah...scary guy right there...I'd hate to come across him on the football field.

Don't get me wrong, I would not want to fuck w/ someone who is strapped and dumb enough to shoot me over nothing...but that doesn't mean that I fear him or think that he is no joke...it just means that I am the more intelligent one on how to handle the situation.

Australian Bastard

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2008, 09:37:29 PM »

But if u know shit about it, you know they aint a joke. Asian crips, Filipino Bloods. Anybody who really knows wussup

Most definately, some are definately not to be fucked with.

Doubtless tho, there are countless hangers on and try-hards, LOL my old school was filled with kids like these in the video!! 

But some were the younger brothers and relations of the older boys into heavy shit, contract killing, nacrotics...LOL I could well and truly snitch LOL...

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2008, 10:00:13 PM »

Quck to pull heat, and that makes them no joke?  Thats some straight up coward shit.  You mean to tell me the guy that shot up Virginia Tech ain't no joke?  Its fucking coward shit.  Anybody can squeeze a trigger.  Anybody can act tough if you outnumber your opponent 20 to 1.  Someone who ain't no joke will go toe to toe, knuckle up, and handle his business like a real man.  He may get his ass kicked, but he took it like a man.  Not like some fuckin punk quick to pull out a gun.  Thats no fuckin balls.  Its a cowards move.

LMAO!  The video shows like 30 fucking asians going after the 2 black guys.  And that is supposed show that they are tough?  LMAO!  Meanwhile the fucking worm leading the pack is like 5'5" 130lbs.  Yeah...scary guy right there...I'd hate to come across him on the football field.

Don't get me wrong, I would not want to fuck w/ someone who is strapped and dumb enough to shoot me over nothing...but that doesn't mean that I fear him or think that he is no joke...it just means that I am the more intelligent one on how to handle the situation.
now thats some real shit for ya...+1 homie... 8) 8) 8)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2008, 07:19:56 AM »
there are more Asian gangsters online than if anything...

those black ppl must've went to korea town to go play some pool lol and said something smart like fuck you all and your 2 inch dicks

Chief

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2008, 08:28:47 AM »

you missed the whole point, we aint talkin about who's more manly and bigger to knuckle up. reps are made by being a psycho and not being scared to kill a motherfucker. yeah its easier to shoot someone dead than to beat them to death, but that doesnt change the fact they ARE NO JOKE. as in they dont take bullshit and they'll do time for it.

yeah anyone can pull a trigger, but who's actually psycho enough to actually kill another man over petty shit? thats the difference. and thats what you dont seem to understand, but i see where you comin from, thats an old school mentality and the more honorable way, fight but live to fight another day. these cats dont play though!! thats what seperates the animals from the intelligent/educated folk.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2008, 09:23:29 AM »

you missed the whole point, we aint talkin about who's more manly and bigger to knuckle up. reps are made by being a psycho and not being scared to kill a motherfucker. yeah its easier to shoot someone dead than to beat them to death, but that doesnt change the fact they ARE NO JOKE. as in they dont take bullshit and they'll do time for it.

yeah anyone can pull a trigger, but who's actually psycho enough to actually kill another man over petty shit? thats the difference. and thats what you dont seem to understand, but i see where you comin from, thats an old school mentality and the more honorable way, fight but live to fight another day. these cats dont play though!! thats what seperates the animals from the intelligent/educated folk.

I hear what you're saying, I think grundy was diffusing some peeps from glorifying animalistic behavior.  Which is what was happening in this thread.