Author Topic: my goodness gracious the things you can find youtube  (Read 627 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: my goodness gracious the things you can find youtube
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2008, 01:27:14 PM »
for the most part asian gangs are only a big thing when it comes to asian gangs..............

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2008, 01:32:38 PM »
I dunno about these guys in this video. And I cant say i fuck with too many Asians gangsters. But if u know shit about it, you know they aint a joke. Asian crips, Filipino Bloods. Anybody who really knows wussup will tell u, theyre quit to pull the trigger.

lol@ this fool smokin while duckin behind the pool table..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/C0RxmfBz2ag&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/C0RxmfBz2ag&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Quck to pull heat, and that makes them no joke?  Thats some straight up coward shit.  You mean to tell me the guy that shot up Virginia Tech ain't no joke?  Its fucking coward shit.  Anybody can squeeze a trigger.  Anybody can act tough if you outnumber your opponent 20 to 1.  Someone who ain't no joke will go toe to toe, knuckle up, and handle his business like a real man.  He may get his ass kicked, but he took it like a man.  Not like some fuckin punk quick to pull out a gun.  Thats no fuckin balls.  Its a cowards move.

LMAO!  The video shows like 30 fucking asians going after the 2 black guys.  And that is supposed show that they are tough?  LMAO!  Meanwhile the fucking worm leading the pack is like 5'5" 130lbs.  Yeah...scary guy right there...I'd hate to come across him on the football field.

Don't get me wrong, I would not want to fuck w/ someone who is strapped and dumb enough to shoot me over nothing...but that doesn't mean that I fear him or think that he is no joke...it just means that I am the more intelligent one on how to handle the situation.
your one dumb muthafucker......... if a nigga is quick shoot another nigga over some little shit he is no joke......... continue to talk that oh hes a coward shit , he aint a man, use your hands and watch your ass get shot the fuck up.

but for the most part eye guess you can say asian gangs operate on a higher level.......meaning they dont reallt be on that bullshit like most Black and spanish gangs.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2008, 02:16:55 PM »
for the most part asian gangs are only a big thing when it comes to asian gangs..............
lol...+1

acgrundy

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2008, 04:43:46 PM »
I dunno about these guys in this video. And I cant say i fuck with too many Asians gangsters. But if u know shit about it, you know they aint a joke. Asian crips, Filipino Bloods. Anybody who really knows wussup will tell u, theyre quit to pull the trigger.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/C0RxmfBz2ag&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/C0RxmfBz2ag&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Quck to pull heat, and that makes them no joke?  Thats some straight up coward shit.  You mean to tell me the guy that shot up Virginia Tech ain't no joke?  Its fucking coward shit.  Anybody can squeeze a trigger.  Anybody can act tough if you outnumber your opponent 20 to 1.  Someone who ain't no joke will go toe to toe, knuckle up, and handle his business like a real man.  He may get his ass kicked, but he took it like a man.  Not like some fuckin punk quick to pull out a gun.  Thats no fuckin balls.  Its a cowards move.

LMAO!  The video shows like 30 fucking asians going after the 2 black guys.  And that is supposed show that they are tough?  LMAO!  Meanwhile the fucking worm leading the pack is like 5'5" 130lbs.  Yeah...scary guy right there...I'd hate to come across him on the football field.

Don't get me wrong, I would not want to fuck w/ someone who is strapped and dumb enough to shoot me over nothing...but that doesn't mean that I fear him or think that he is no joke...it just means that I am the more intelligent one on how to handle the situation.
your one dumb muthafucker......... if a nigga is quick shoot another nigga over some little shit he is no joke......... continue to talk that oh hes a coward shit , he aint a man, use your hands and watch your ass get shot the fuck up.

but for the most part eye guess you can say asian gangs operate on a higher level.......meaning they dont reallt be on that bullshit like most Black and spanish gangs.

No, you are the dumb mutha fucker.  Yeah, I don't believe someone quick to pull out a gun is no joke, they are a coward.  The two fags that shot up columbine...you saying they ain't no joke?  Those are some straight up tools...almost as gay as yourself.

I see where you are coming from because of how fucking dumb you are.  You think they are just so quick to shoot someone because they are so tough and "hard".  But the fact of the matter is, they are just too fucking stupid (sort of like you) They make a bad decision, cause they don't think it through (like when your dad fucked your mom w/o a condom).  How many people sitting up in prison doing 25 years think they made the right decision?  How many do you think they regret what they did?  You think people rather be spending their whole life locked up rather than free?  You think they rather be parolee's and never be able to get a good job?  You think they want to be walking around when they are 40 years old and have a family and wonder if some retaliation is going to happen to them?  Maybe when they are young and dumb like you and ain't thinking, but once they get even the slightest bit of intelligence they know that it is stupid to be quick and shoot someone over some bullshit.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2008, 05:34:09 PM »

No, you are the dumb mutha fucker.  Yeah, I don't believe someone quick to pull out a gun is no joke, they are a coward.  The two fags that shot up columbine...you saying they ain't no joke?  Those are some straight up tools...almost as gay as yourself.

I see where you are coming from because of how fucking dumb you are.  You think they are just so quick to shoot someone because they are so tough and "hard".  But the fact of the matter is, they are just too fucking stupid (sort of like you) They make a bad decision, cause they don't think it through (like when your dad fucked your mom w/o a condom).  How many people sitting up in prison doing 25 years think they made the right decision?  How many do you think they regret what they did?  You think people rather be spending their whole life locked up rather than free?  You think they rather be parolee's and never be able to get a good job?  You think they want to be walking around when they are 40 years old and have a family and wonder if some retaliation is going to happen to them?  Maybe when they are young and dumb like you and ain't thinking, but once they get even the slightest bit of intelligence they know that it is stupid to be quick and shoot someone over some bullshit.
eye love how when eye be arguing with you dumb crackers you love to switch the topic to..the above stated...... LIKE of course niggas dont want to be locked up, where you going with this? (but actually on you got niggas lives that are soo fucked up they rather be locked up but thats on some other shit.) eye aint talkin about that. also remember how you said people that assume are dumb ass , idiots etc........ well you know you talking about ya self right. WHere did eye say because some nigga is so quick to shoot some one they are tough or hard ? ( but avoid that question because only trying to answering it is only  going to make you look more dumb).  you dont want to fuck with niggas that are no joke, whether he is a coward  or not period. THATS THE WHOLE POINT OF "NO JOKE" that nigga aint playing no games therefore he is NO JOKE. if a nigga shot another nigga , who  was trying to shoot the fair one, is he a coward YES but was he NO JOKE yes. your a lame repeating the same shit that Pops off of Friday told Cube and you think you dropped something........ fuck out of here

Muhfukka

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2008, 08:45:31 PM »
those asian gangs are mostly the kids of poor ass asian immigrants ho live in the ghetto and get beat up and robbed for being asian. they dont want to get fucked up so they start gangs to protect themselves.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2008, 01:47:42 PM »

first off, this video is of a beef between two asian gangs.

As far bein "no joke", yeah...its cool if u can fight. But the only people who say "guns are for cowards" are people who dont have any guns. If somebody shoots someone....how does that mean they automatically cant fight? lol Youre from the suburbs homie, this conversation really isnt for u.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2008, 06:31:11 PM »

first off, this video is of a beef between two asian gangs.

As far bein "no joke", yeah...its cool if u can fight. But the only people who say "guns are for cowards" are people who dont have any guns. If somebody shoots someone....how does that mean they automatically cant fight? lol Youre from the suburbs homie, this conversation really isnt for u.
yea this nigga acgrundy saying and talkin bullshit , he a clown as niggga.......anyway though......your every sat back and though about gangs and shit. like think about your got Black, browns, yellow right......... you got Black gangs fighting each other killing each other and same as brown and yellow gangs right.......but when you think about it....... there aint no such thing when it comes to white people.....like there aint one time eye seen or heard different white gangs beefing with each other. this gang shit is deeper than what it seems.

now listen to this shit and tell me he aint on point sun

GENERIK

• 'G'
  • THE DARK TRAIL
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2008, 08:04:34 PM »
SANTANAS!!!!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2008, 02:45:01 PM »

damn...you're beginning to make sense.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2008, 07:34:32 AM »
gangs are for cowards..............guns are for cowards