Author Topic: Lost Angel presents... Declairation of War  (Read 211 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Lost Angel presents... Declairation of War
« on: August 30, 2002, 02:31:45 PM »
Imma take this dogg 4 a walk thru the streets of D~//
who knos what hell see~betta hope he dont make no enemies~//
Cus homies from D is playin 4 keeps~//
kill ya in front of ya peeps~til ya bloOd seeps~//
onto the city streets~and this kid thought he was ELITE~//
now u tastin defeat~and i aint takin bout toes~//
im talkin bout the chrome set to xplode on you homes~//
dont reply alone~cus my homies in the cut~//
u lyin to sluts~i bet ya sister raped ya wit a strap on~//
bet u scared to take ya gal home~incase pink trys ta get her mack on~//{the girl a dike right?]
dont slack son~the bell aint rung~but plz believe the title mine b4 the last bar is sung~//
i get to the point like pencils~any my lyrics drop like anvils~//
and pink so fat if she was in times square,it would come to a standstill~//[omg]

What do you do when muthaphukkaz put you against a wall. Fuck all the bull shit, you all declair war, you get war. Diss my sister, you get war, you and your crew. Diss my crew, you get war. Sccit Style Killa... Logic Killa... Most of all... Mack Biter Killa!!!!!

I expected this shit for the others, but I defended this bitch like Bubba defends his lover/
Got in useless beef with Logic for her, 'till she started to bite dudes dicks to look good/
Then you attack my family to get my attention, Go to you home for a a wannabe lynching/
Jeoulsy made you diss me cause I'ma vet, not a fake biter ass biter who loses all respect/
What kid, this is just a warning, in lyrical warfare, all will be casualties when against me/
This still aplies to that puck Logic, 'Cause all that hard ass shit you speak, stop it/
And never put an Elite in your mouth again, Lyrically I can kill any muthaphukkin man/
Seriously, I take this war shit deeply, fuck Sccit Style 'cause I'll kill all who harm my family/
Rocking Eternally Lame, why can't you pick on me as oppose to speaking on my sisters name/
I'm right here you  bitch, get Now I Know to write you a verse 'cause rap, you ain't understand it/
I can't stand peoples attacking my kin expecting no return, I get hotter than hell, you all burn/
Now I Know will tell you don't prevoke me, yet he still ghost write against my family/
Roccy, you gets to dies too, WTO/Elite, hell yeah that's my rolling crew/
But as all know, I declair war alone, so to all get together, that's just me swallowing more souls/
So this is just the declairation against some hoes, so lets get ready for lyrical war/
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Big Verb

• Lil Geezy
  • BK REPRESENTAH TIL THA DEATH
Re: Lost Angel presents... Declairation of War
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2002, 01:19:16 AM »
TELL EM DOGGY
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

BIG VERB AKA VERBALKENT AKA INFLUENCE

FUCK WCC

BITCH MADE FAGGOT KILLA 4 LIFE