Author Topic: Yet another Keystyle from Indecisive! -- Peep Ya'l  (Read 227 times)

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
Yet another Keystyle from Indecisive! -- Peep Ya'l
« on: August 30, 2002, 01:48:30 AM »
Indecisive: Here it is ya'll hope it all makes some sense, its aloada thoughts jumbled into one!

Peep this ::

-- ( Introduction )

Packin "more-meet" than motha's in they kids "high-school-lunches"/
I cause "raw-beef" like lennox and his mirror, coz his "dreads-in-bunches"/
Fuckin with "mental-patients" who have more fun fighting throwin "lunges-n-punches"/
Not to mention your "amount-of-impatients" cussin n fussin like a bitch coz she "usually-munches"/
Than "lyrikal-assylum-seekers" escapin they enemies by "lyrikally-flowing-to-different-countries"/
Im hotter than "emersion-heeters" sharper than "meet-cleavers" an "gangsta's-having-hunches"/
Juggling your emotions like a "clown-show" im like a "jester-blowin-flames" watch me "blow-heat"/
Im "first-to-spit" all in one "bury-your-shit" your reactions "slow" makin as much effort as "bashin-ya-meat"/

-- ( Chapter 1-1 )

Feelin this "beat" jumpin levetatin off ya "feet" im just gettin started watch this seminar "repeat"/
Im "quick-to-excrete" releasin everything i move softer than "sleet" reactin quicker not knowing you gots a "defeat"/
Im mixin "jibberish" with my "version-of-multi's" us "experimentive-n-imaginative" emcee's belong to tha "elite"/
With this source of "lyrikal-flexibility" i devour all my enemies with "wits-n-complexity" on the spot, i make "emcees-respect-me"/
This "verse" gettin longer, draggin like a "horse-n-cart" i give you "venomous-intoxitiy" you give up on this thread, your "hating-me"/ Out to curse, like an "egyption-encryption" unable to determin what i could cause with this "corrosive-verse"/

-- ( Outro )

Im thinkin why the fuck i write like this/
Givin other emcees i spoze, something to diss/
But no matter how much abuse they bring they couldnt touch this/
Im ryhmin in couplets i think, well it hurts to spit/
So lemme do my thing without cussin to evaluate this shit/ different ways i react/
Fuck i lost my mind, im Indecisive what you expect/

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

:-:Mistah Menace:-:

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • "Don't Try To Be Me"
Re: Yet another Keystyle from Indecisive! -- Peep
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2002, 01:51:49 AM »
Tight! Phat Multis, Tight Flow, Gr8 Vocab, Everythin Really!

I Like, Keep Droppin'.....

Peace!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »