Author Topic: Hmmmm.....Was Snoop Ever Supposed To Put Out A "Remix Album" While On Death Row?  (Read 223 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Found this ad from a Japanese magazine on ebay:

Obviously looks like a picture taken from "Tha Doggfather" era, but mentions that they will release a remix album called the "Doggumentary" on 8/21.

Anyone know anything else about this?

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Must Be Remixes Cause They Def Ain't Gonna Release The OG Album.....

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
doggumentary... 4 remixes and 4 new songs. someone on here has the tracklist

its where midnight love is from

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Yup, this is true.....it had the Bounce Rock Skate Rock Remix, the Doggfather Timbaland Remix, Vapors Live version, and Midnight Love on it.  There was a tracklist somewhere, but I can't remember what all was on it, a couple of new tracks and some remixes from Tha Doggfather album.  Snoop was working on this right before he left.  I thought it was just supposed to be an EP, but at other times I hear Suge wanted to make it a full LP and add more unreleased tracks.  I've got "Tha Doggfather" maxi single import and it has like 4 songs from this album on it, if you really wanted to hear the remixes that bad you can try and locate that single.  They were all pretty much trash IMO.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 05:32:24 AM by Soopafly DPGC »

Zeus

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
Those tracks ended up appearing on Snoops greatest death row hits and dead man walkin
Best west coast board on the net, sign up

http://WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM/